ADVERTISEMENT

Coach in waiting….

We need someone with a killer instinct. It may sound dramatic, but the only way to win in the current college football era is having that kind of must win mentality. I'm not sure if Seth Wallace has that kind of instinct or not. I'm open to any successful coach, like Urban Meyer.

We need someone with a killer instinct. It may sound dramatic, but the only way to win in the current college football era is having that kind of must win mentality. I'm not sure if Seth Wallace has that kind of instinct or not. I'm open to any successful coach, like Urban Meyer.
So Kirk hasn't been winning in the current college football era?

Btw, he's much more of a killer than you realize. It had already been proven, but last year reminded us that the man is a badass

So Kirk hasn't been winning in the current college football era?

Btw, he's much more of a killer than you realize. It had already been proven, but last year reminded us that the man is a badass
I know your schtick is being obtuse, someone calling you out on it, then you putting your hands up as if you did nothing wrong, but it's pretty clear what I mean. How many outright B1G titles and playoff births have we had under Kirk?

Please just go bother someone else with your incessant nonsense.

Reactions: AEG82
I know your schtick is being obtuse, someone calling you out on it, then you putting your hands up as if you did nothing wrong, but it's pretty clear what I mean. How many outright B1G titles and playoff births have we had under Kirk?

Please just go bother someone else with your incessant nonsense.
It's clear that what you said is wrong.

Under KF, Iowa has been the most consistently successful non-blue blood program in the country

• Haha
It was a rhetorical question, so just answer it yourself.

I made a legitimate counterpoint
Only the one who poses the question decides if it's rhetorical. It wasn't a rhetorical question. You refuse to answer because you know I'm right. Because clearly, my use of the word winning, which I defined as championships and playoff births, is different than your use of the word.

You're not going to word salad your way out of this one. You should have just left it alone.

Well, where are your numbers Eyes? Show me please. Prove your point. I'll be waiting.

Last edited:
Only the one who poses the question decides if it's rhetorical. It wasn't a rhetorical question. You refuse to answer because you know I'm right. Because clearly, my use of the word winning, which I defined as championships and playoff births, is different than your use of the word.

You're not going to word salad your way out of this one. You should have just left it alone.
Your question was, "how many outright Big Ten titles and playoff appearances has Iowa had under Kirk?" The answer to that question exists in the form of a number. What is there for you to be right about?

But you are correct that we define winning differently. I'll stand by my opinion that being one of the most successful non-blue blood programs in the country is winning

• Haha
Your question was, "how many outright Big Ten titles and playoff appearances has Iowa had under Kirk?" The answer to that question exists in the form of a number. What is there for you to be right about?

But you are correct that we define winning differently. I'll stand by my opinion that being one of the most successful non-blue blood programs in the country is winning
What????

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
Here, I'll help you out.

You said, "Under KF, Iowa has been the most consistently successful non-blue blood program in the country"

You then said numbers support that (whatever that means).

Show me these numbers. I suspect you won't, or can't, because, it's subjective rhetoric. Nothing more.

Here, I'll help you out.

You said, "Under KF, Iowa has been the most consistently successful non-blue blood program in the country"

You then said numbers support that (whatever that means).

Show me these numbers. I suspect you won't, or can't, because, it's subjective rhetoric. Nothing more.
No please, allow me to help you.

I know what the numbers say. If you disagree with what I've said, prove me wrong

• Haha
I think you know what the numbers say.

But the burden of proof is on you. You are the one asserting that what I have said is false. Prove it
I know what the numbers say that state Iowa is the most successful and consistent non blue blood in the country?

And now I'm supposed to prove that to myself because the burden is on me even though you wrote it?

Does this sound coherent to you?

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15 and 83Hawk

This entire response encapsulates exactly what I was talking about. Obtuse, gets called out, and then acts like we're the ones who are confused.

I'll summarize my point quickly and be done with it. I want Iowa to win championships and get into the playoffs/win in the playoffs. Therefore, I want us to look for a coach with a killer instinct so we can get that far. You misconstrued my point as if I was saying we don't win games, which isn't true. I want games, championships, playoff births, and a shot at the national title. Kirk has not delivered on that front. When we do get a new coach, which eventually happen because Kirk isn't immortal, that's the kind of coach I'm looking for.

This entire response encapsulates exactly what I was talking about. Obtuse, gets called out, and then acts like we're the ones who are confused.

I'll summarize my point quickly and be done with it. I want Iowa to win championships and get into the playoffs/win in the playoffs. Therefore, I want us to look for a coach with a killer instinct so we can get that far. You misconstrued my point as if I was saying we don't win games, which isn't true. I want games, championships, playoff births, and a shot at the national title. Kirk has not delivered on that front. When we do get a new coach, which eventually happen because Kirk isn't immortal, that's the kind of coach I'm looking for.

I hate, hate, hate attacking other Iowa fans because we're all going through the same shit right now but this guy just keeps pushing.

Totally get it and concurred.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15 and 2D_
I know what the numbers say that state Iowa is the most successful and consistent non blue blood in the country?

And now I'm supposed to prove that to myself because the burden is on me even though you wrote it?

Does this sound coherent to you?
How is it possible that you keep become more confused?

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk and AEG82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT