ADVERTISEMENT

Cocaine Residue Found on Hunter Biden’s Gun Pouch

I suppose but that doesn’t address the narrative of the thread, which is that Hunter Biden is primarily being prosecuted because he is the presidents son.

As an aside, let’s say half of those individuals went to prison. Who is paying for that many prison beds.
How many of those other people have pictures online of them smoking crack while holding a gun to the prostitutes head during a sexual act? It’s hard to keep it quiet when you document everything the way he did.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
How many of those other people have pictures online of them smoking crack while holding a gun to the prostitutes head during a sexual act? It’s hard to keep it quiet when you document everything the way he did.
No idea. But many of these individuals were ones who had been convicted of a crime and lied about that on a form submitted to the fbi. That’s pretty hard to keep quiet as well.

Again, if this is Hunter Smith instead of Hunter Biden he isn’t getting prosecuted. I’m not saying he shouldn’t be prosecuted, I’m saying that the only reason he is being prosecuted is because he is the presidents son.

If they knew who brought it in there would have been an arrest by now. But they don’t know. Ergo there hasn’t been an arrest. Your example in the post is apples to rattlesnakes. They simply aren’t the same.
So over a year later and they still have no idea who brought it in? Shouldn’t we be a little worried about the security around the white house if that is the case?

So over a year later and they still have no idea who brought it in? Shouldn’t we be a little worried about the security around the white house if that is the case?
It’s been discussed. I guess if you want to be that’s fine. There’s no report of anyone unauthorized. They’ve said that this is an area without cameras. There were no fingerprints.

If the worst thing that happens with White House security is some powder gets in I suppose that’s not all bad. They could add drug detection stuff but I don’t know how much of a pain that would be.

I find it funny because during Bush, they were nonstop with the Bush girls and the heavy drinking problem they had during college.
LOL @ "heavy drinking problem". Have you ever actually been to a college before? There's a lot of reasons to rip on Bush Jr. but the behavior of his kids was never one of them. I never understood the fascination anyway, but to get on them for behaving just like half of all college students in the country was stupid.

LOL @ "heavy drinking problem". Have you ever actually been to a college before? There's a lot of reasons to rip on Bush Jr. but the behavior of his kids was never one of them. I never understood the fascination anyway, but to get on them for behaving just like half of all college students in the country was stupid.
I agree, but it was on SNL, every news outlet, etc. and made it something to go after him on. Now with Hunter, it's defend and deflect like nothing happened. JFC, the guy has a problem and needs help to get his life back in order. All that's happening now is, they are enabling his behavior. That's a big "don't do" with addicts. Sad is all I got to say. It would probably help Joe if they actually dealt with it and let everyone know that Hunter has reported himself into a Betty Ford clinic.

I find it interesting that libs are always fighting to ban guns. Yet the liberal presidents son should not be anywhere close to a gun but yet he still has one.
Seems like a prime person to make an example of.
Just wait until he kills someone and people want his parents to be held responsible because they failed to raise him right. 🤣
Lol, you got those darn libs so good w/ this post.

They should put this lawbreaker in jail and confiscate his guns.

Gee, see how easy that is?

Now you do the GOP presidential frontrunner facing 91 felony counts. And go . . .
He probably doesn't care what Jared gave the Saudis that was worth 2 billion dollars either.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I agree, but it was on SNL, every news outlet, etc. and made it something to go after him on. Now with Hunter, it's defend and deflect like nothing happened. JFC, the guy has a problem and needs help to get his life back in order. All that's happening now is, they are enabling his behavior. That's a big "don't do" with addicts. Sad is all I got to say. It would probably help Joe if they actually dealt with it and let everyone know that Hunter has reported himself into a Betty Ford clinic.
We don't know what is being done and we aren't privileged to that information. We don't even know if this is even true or what the circumstances are and what the Bush daughters went through was nothing compared to what Hunter is being put through. It's actually pretty embarrassing to even try and make that comparison.

Even if it is true, other people can only do so much. If the person involved doesn't want to get help or address the problem then there isn't anything anyone can do anywhere that will fix the situation.

We don't know what is being done and we aren't privileged to that information. We don't even know if this is even true or what the circumstances are and what the Bush daughters went through was nothing compared to what Hunter is being put through. It's actually pretty embarrassing to even try and make that comparison.

Even if it is true, other people can only do so much. If the person involved doesn't want to get help or address the problem then there isn't anything anyone can do anywhere that will fix the situation.
When a public figure we can make comparisons. It's America and that's our right to. What he's being drug (no pun intended) through is by his own hand. In America we have the freedom of choice. He chose wrong. Sorry but that's life. Just like the Bush girls, they liked to party, bad choices.

When a public figure we can make comparisons. It's America and that's our right to. What he's being drug (no pun intended) through is by his own hand. In America we have the freedom of choice. He chose wrong. Sorry but that's life. Just like the Bush girls, they liked to party, bad choices.
Ok, whatever makes you feel better. I don't know why you bother with that though because you are going to vote for a rapist, as determined by a court of law, for President. Only a truly miserable person would do that.

Ok, whatever makes you feel better. I don't know why you bother with that though because you are going to vote for a rapist, as determined by a court of law, for President. Only a truly miserable person would do that.
You have me confused with someone else. I'm not voting for either. I'm simply pointing out hypocrisy and that they need to help Hunter out. He's sick and needs professional help. IMO, none of this would be happening if he had gotten the help. Not to mention that all the impeachments of Trump and the Supreme Court nominee hearings has caused this "get you back stuff" we have now. There's a ton of anger right now, and it won't stop until everyone stops covering up for each other.

Reactions: BustingNarratives
You have me confused with someone else. I'm not voting for either. I'm simply pointing out hypocrisy and that they need to help Hunter out. He's sick and needs professional help. IMO, none of this would be happening if he had gotten the help. Not to mention that all the impeachments of Trump and the Supreme Court nominee hearings has caused this "get you back stuff" we have now. There's a ton of anger right now, and it won't stop until everyone stops covering up for each other.
LOL. Sure you aren't.

LOL. Sure you aren't.
Serious question for you. Why the left attack anyone that isn't all in on left ideas? The right doesn't do this. If you look at Biden's approval ratings, 33% means just the left think he's doing good. We in the middle do not. How long will the left last if you push people like me out? We need the lefts base to counter out the right. Maybe instead of jumping on people, try understanding them, then maybe your messages will be more understood.

Serious question for you. Why the left attack anyone that isn't all in on left ideas? The right doesn't do this. If you look at Biden's approval ratings, 33% means just the left think he's doing good. We in the middle do not. How long will the left last if you push people like me out? We need the lefts base to counter out the right. Maybe instead of jumping on people, try understanding them, then maybe your messages will be more understood.
You are not the middle. No matter how much you want yourself to be, your posting pattern screams of "I want the middle to be farther right than Goldwater". Even if you don't vote for Trump, which of course you will if he is the guy on the ballot, the people you would be voting for are just as right and fascist as he is. And probably better at it since they wouldn't self sabotage like he does.

As for why independents aren't supporting Biden...I don't know. I know a big part of his drop is because he hasn't started carpet bombing Israel yet for defending themselves against a terrorist attack from Hamas, but I wouldn't call those people independents. For independents, I suspect there are many reasons for that and the wording of the question probably matters as well. Democrats have been busy doing what Republicans refuse to do, and that is to actually do their jobs and govern. They aren't campaigning yet. Republicans have been campaigning since 2021. They needed to switch the topic as quickly as they could so people would have something else to talk about other than how their party just tried to overthrow a free and democratic election. The fact that they got their asses kicked in 2022 hasn't even gotten them to change a beat. It isn't important to them if the message is convincing voters, it is important to them that they stay out of jail. As long as Trump remains the focus for those investigations and trials then they are relatively safe. I have started to hear grumblings of the investigation arrow pointed their direction though so it is likely they will see something during a second term if Biden wins.

I had time to read the article and this isn't even a new accusation. This is something that went with the gun charges from his drug use. So this is a new thing that the media droned up to try and get headlines, but not a new event.

Gee, Hunter hands Republicans their asses on a platter at the contempt hearing and then a week later this crap starts getting amplified. Shocking surprise there.

Reactions: sober_teacher
All it took for Republicans to compromise on sensible gun control was to get Hunter Biden involved. Now we got to get Hunters abortion history out into the public.

You are not the middle. No matter how much you want yourself to be, your posting pattern screams of "I want the middle to be farther right than Goldwater". Even if you don't vote for Trump, which of course you will if he is the guy on the ballot, the people you would be voting for are just as right and fascist as he is. And probably better at it since they wouldn't self sabotage like he does.

As for why independents aren't supporting Biden...I don't know. I know a big part of his drop is because he hasn't started carpet bombing Israel yet for defending themselves against a terrorist attack from Hamas, but I wouldn't call those people independents. For independents, I suspect there are many reasons for that and the wording of the question probably matters as well. Democrats have been busy doing what Republicans refuse to do, and that is to actually do their jobs and govern. They aren't campaigning yet. Republicans have been campaigning since 2021. They needed to switch the topic as quickly as they could so people would have something else to talk about other than how their party just tried to overthrow a free and democratic election. The fact that they got their asses kicked in 2022 hasn't even gotten them to change a beat. It isn't important to them if the message is convincing voters, it is important to them that they stay out of jail. As long as Trump remains the focus for those investigations and trials then they are relatively safe. I have started to hear grumblings of the investigation arrow pointed their direction though so it is likely they will see something during a second term if Biden wins.
Okay
Jim Carrey Ok GIF

Keep going down that road. We'll see how that works out for you in 20 years.

Hating Trump isn't a pollical stance nor a way of solving problems and pushing for legislation. Get a message out there that has ideas, logic and relates to everyday people. Not Trump isn't working, look at the polls. Obama at least had ideas and could relate to people, Clinton the same.

Okay
Jim Carrey Ok GIF

Keep going down that road. We'll see how that works out for you in 20 years.

Hating Trump isn't a pollical stance nor a way of solving problems and pushing for legislation. Get a message out there that has ideas, logic and relates to everyday people. Not Trump isn't working, look at the polls. Obama at least had ideas and could relate to people, Clinton the same.
So does Biden. Maybe you should look into them sometime. It's got the economy running pretty well, eliminated inflation, and continued reducing our dependence on foreign oil. Unfortunately Republicans have been successful in throwing off his efforts to help Ukraine defeat Russia and to a lesser extent the Israeli situation as well. Now if the Republicans would get an immigration policy through Congress, something they actually don't want to do so they can keep complaining about it, things might change there as well.

And ultimately, policy doesn't matter when one party is campaigning on ending the Constitution. Let's see how their "let's create concentration camps" and "let's go after journalists we don't like" initiative plays. If there is some economic policy or immigration policy that would make you think, "You know what? I can deal with that", then you aren't anywhere close to the "middle".

So does Biden. Maybe you should look into them sometime. It's got the economy running pretty well, eliminated inflation, and continued reducing our dependence on foreign oil. Unfortunately Republicans have been successful in throwing off his efforts to help Ukraine defeat Russia and to a lesser extent the Israeli situation as well. Now if the Republicans would get an immigration policy through Congress, something they actually don't want to do so they can keep complaining about it, things might change there as well.

And ultimately, policy doesn't matter when one party is campaigning on ending the Constitution. Let's see how their "let's create concentration camps" and "let's go after journalists we don't like" initiative plays. If there is some economic policy or immigration policy that would make you think, "You know what? I can deal with that", then you aren't anywhere close to the "middle".
You're sure angry for your party being in charge and "the economy being so great". What do you have to worry about?

You're sure angry for your party being in charge and "the economy being so great". What do you have to worry about?
You know, just because you ask for something, and then someone gives you what you ask for, that doesn't mean they are angry. It's weird that you would think that. And I'm worried because people are stupid and if Biden loses, the winner says he wants to create concentration camps and send people after people who say mean things about him. For some reason you keep avoiding having to talk about that though. Why are you afraid to address the rhetoric coming from the right?

You know, just because you ask for something, and then someone gives you what you ask for, that doesn't mean they are angry. It's weird that you would think that. And I'm worried because people are stupid and if Biden loses, the winner says he wants to create concentration camps and send people after people who say mean things about him. For some reason you keep avoiding having to talk about that though. Why are you afraid to address the rhetoric coming from the right?
You keep calling me something I'm not and then blasting me with right wing garb. I'm as middle of the road as they come. I catch sh*t from both ends of the spectrum. I just don't understand why the left doesn't want to listen to middle America. Elections are won with the middle. Right now, I and many of us in the middle feel sh*t on by the current DFL. That doesn't mean we want Trump, but we aren't even given a choice right now with anyone other than Biden. I don't want to hear about Trump anymore. We are all fully aware of him and what he's done. I'm just as pissed at the GOP for that. Now I have to write in Bugs Bunny. All I'm saying is stop jamming Trump crap down our throats and come up with real ideas.

Reactions: BustingNarratives
Okay but why don’t we see liberals attacking him to have his gun taken away and arguing about it. The recent Perry shooting had a lot of pages arguing taking away guns, I want to see this debate continue in this thread. I want liberals arguing he needs his gun taken away, he’s done things in his past to lose his gun rights. I don’t think anyone in the Perry shooting did anything prior to lose their gun rights.
Yes take away all the guns including Hunters. See this is easy. The issue is you think democrats give 2 shits about Hunter . . . fyi we don't. He isn't our president. Joe is ok, much better than the alternative but old as hell. Beyond that yes I am all for much more gun regulation including beginning to reduce the # of guns in ownership by reducing the qualifications of who can legally own them, and also have much better rules on storing them, including possibly requiring double authentication to open. Such as a key code and a text message authorization. Perry doesn't happen if that is in place. Parents would have been notified child was trying to access the gun safe.

Anymore the majority of school incidents are occurring from children accessing the parents guns. If we can begin to agree on rules to really begin to enforce proper storage and or increase the locking mechanism on these safes, it will likely be our best way to begin to reduce deaths in the schools.

Last edited:
Reactions: THE_DEVIL
By "gun pouch", I assume you mean the asses of the magats Hunter's crew bent over last week at the Congressional hearings?

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
You keep calling me something I'm not and then blasting me with right wing garb. I'm as middle of the road as they come. I catch sh*t from both ends of the spectrum. I just don't understand why the left doesn't want to listen to middle America. Elections are won with the middle. Right now, I and many of us in the middle feel sh*t on by the current DFL. That doesn't mean we want Trump, but we aren't even given a choice right now with anyone other than Biden. I don't want to hear about Trump anymore. We are all fully aware of him and what he's done. I'm just as pissed at the GOP for that. Now I have to write in Bugs Bunny. All I'm saying is stop jamming Trump crap down our throats and come up with real ideas.
I'm sorry you feel that pointing out the errors in your posts are being "blasted". And how does the left not listen to "middle America"? WTF is "middle America"? Iowa? Iowa is crazy, that's why we don't listen to them. They thought Rick Santorum, Mike Huckabee, and Donald Trump would make good Presidents and that an ancient Chuck Grassley is a fine Senator for them. And it is not the middle of the ideological spectrum. Not even close. What does the "middle" of the ideological spectrum want. Immigration reform? Ask Republicans why nothing ever happens on that. Maybe if the "middle" actually held the people who are preventing anything from happening with it accountable for constantly preventing anything from happening then something might actually get done with it. Instead, they constantly blame Democrats for the Republicans f*****g everything up. What else does "the middle" want?

By "gun pouch", I assume you mean the asses of the magats Hunter's crew bent over last week at the Congressional hearings?
Nice try. No one thinks that but a few diehard liberals.

I guarantee you if you asked 100 register voter randos about this only 2 would have any actual clue what you were even talking about. So in reality, all that charade did was allow of few of you crazy leftist f***s to jerk off a few times from your liberal political spank bank.

None of that laughable spectacle matters to anyone.

But big congrats on your ‘win’. SMH.

I find it funny that the liberals taking your guns boogeyman still works on the right. It’s just a ploy to sell more guns faster. Nobody is going to take your guns they just would like to make sure you’re not suicidal, homicidal, or insane. Maybe restricting certain guns and gun accessories but don’t worry, we all get to keep our guns.
Spot on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT