ADVERTISEMENT

Cocaine Residue Found on Hunter Biden’s Gun Pouch

Is the republican argument so weak that we still have to resort to thinking people really give a shit about someone's kid and that's going to make a difference on who to vote for?

I'm sorry you feel that pointing out the errors in your posts are being "blasted". And how does the left not listen to "middle America"? WTF is "middle America"? Iowa? Iowa is crazy, that's why we don't listen to them. They thought Rick Santorum, Mike Huckabee, and Donald Trump would make good Presidents and that an ancient Chuck Grassley is a fine Senator for them. And it is not the middle of the ideological spectrum. Not even close. What does the "middle" of the ideological spectrum want. Immigration reform? Ask Republicans why nothing ever happens on that. Maybe if the "middle" actually held the people who are preventing anything from happening with it accountable for constantly preventing anything from happening then something might actually get done with it. Instead, they constantly blame Democrats for the Republicans f*****g everything up. What else does "the middle" want?
I agree with you. I don't mind Huckabee, I don't agree with everything he does, but then again that's why we are all individuals. But I'm telling you, most of my friends are and family are middle road. Right now we are pissed. Just look at the world. Ukraine, Israel, Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan, China, N. Korea, etc are all f**ked up. The Dems foreign policies suck. Gas is high. Inflation is high (groceries are mega higher than 5 or 10) years ago. Houses are so expensive it's like they built them in gold. Healthcare and meds are out of control.

Everyone knows all about Trump and what he did. We want to know what the Dems are going to do to fix the everyday problems. There are very smart people and they see through the BS. Jobs reports comes out and then redacted a few weeks later to a much smaller number. Most jobs created are returning to work from COVID and Government, Healthcare jobs and Healthcare insurance. Private sector jobs are not where the jobs are being created.

So I say this... We are tired of Trump, MAGA, Jan 6th blah, blah, blah; it's 24/7. But until you stop blaming them & GOP and start fixing middle Americans problems, they are going to turn to people who are saying they are willing to fix the problems. Under Trump many felt these problems were handled. They will turn back to him no matter how much he's villainize him.

I know you don't like hearing this, hell I'm not happy typing it. 4 more years of Trump will tear this country in two. But people vote with their bank accounts and right now they are pissed. Find a candidate that is in the middle of the road and you will get 55% of the vote. Take RFK Jr , get behind him, support him and stop making him evil, 55% votes over Trump (using him only as an example). But he was chopped off at the knees before he ever got going.

If they knew who brought it in there would have been an arrest by now. But they don’t know. Ergo there hasn’t been an arrest. Your example in the post is apples to rattlesnakes. They simply aren’t the same.
They may no officially know, but they know. The "investigation" lasted all of 5 minutes before they threw up their hands and said "we're stumped."

I don't want to hear about Trump anymore. We are all fully aware of him and what he's done. I'm just as pissed at the GOP for that.

Dude, put your efforts in preaching to the republicans who are currently in the process of choosing their nominee (which will be trump, but i dont think any of the current offerings from the GOP is any better) instead of bitching about biden and the left.

this constant blaming the left for Trump, especially from the “i dont support Trump, but”ers is tiresome

I agree with you. I don't mind Huckabee, I don't agree with everything he does, but then again that's why we are all individuals. But I'm telling you, most of my friends are and family are middle road. Right now we are pissed. Just look at the world. Ukraine, Israel, Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan, China, N. Korea, etc are all f**ked up. The Dems foreign policies suck. Gas is high. Inflation is high (groceries are mega higher than 5 or 10) years ago. Houses are so expensive it's like they built them in gold. Healthcare and meds are out of control.

Everyone knows all about Trump and what he did. We want to know what the Dems are going to do to fix the everyday problems. There are very smart people and they see through the BS. Jobs reports comes out and then redacted a few weeks later to a much smaller number. Most jobs created are returning to work from COVID and Government, Healthcare jobs and Healthcare insurance. Private sector jobs are not where the jobs are being created.

So I say this... We are tired of Trump, MAGA, Jan 6th blah, blah, blah; it's 24/7. But until you stop blaming them & GOP and start fixing middle Americans problems, they are going to turn to people who are saying they are willing to fix the problems. Under Trump many felt these problems were handled. They will turn back to him no matter how much he's villainize him.

I know you don't like hearing this, hell I'm not happy typing it. 4 more years of Trump will tear this country in two. But people vote with their bank accounts and right now they are pissed. Find a candidate that is in the middle of the road and you will get 55% of the vote. Take RFK Jr , get behind him, support him and stop making him evil, 55% votes over Trump (using him only as an example). But he was chopped off at the knees before he ever got going.
"I don't mind Huckabee". You are not "the middle" and quit trying to claim you are. You are actually farther right than Trump because Huckabee actually believes the BS he spews. The mess that is foreign policy is a direct result of having a President who, for 4 years, bent the knee to any despot dictator that gave him half a smile and a slight wink. He was openly handing them our most secret of secrets. Because of a complete failure of American leadership during that time it destabilized NATO and western alliances and made them realize that there just wasn't going to be anyone to stop them from acting like idiots. And of course you blame Democrats for the actions that Republicans supported and are still supporting to this day. Republicans are still running interference to stop any actions that might actually bring these people to the table or stop them from being aggressors. And you are blaming Democrats for this.

You trying to claim to be "the middle" is almost as ridiculous as Trump trying to claim that he won the election in 2020. The facts don't support it and your claim is complete BS.

Reactions: BGHAWK
Dude, put your efforts in preaching to the republicans who are currently in the process of choosing their nominee (which will be trump, but i dont think any of the current offerings from the GOP is any better) instead of bitching about biden and the left.

this constant blaming the left for Trump, especially from the “i dont support Trump, but”ers is tiresome
Oh, I jump on them too.

Oh, I jump on them too.
Take care of the republicans furst before you preach about biden and the left

Im a lefty and biden is too corporate for my taste, but its a no brainer between him vs the GOP field in 2024. Nikki apparently grew a spine after the caucus to go after trump, but the top 3 have sucked his ass when it benefited them. Not strong qualities for those that want to be a leader

Take care of the republicans furst before you preach about biden and the left

Im a lefty and biden is too corporate for my taste, but its a no brainer between him vs the GOP field in 2024. Nikki apparently grew a spine after the caucus to go after trump, but the top 3 have sucked his ass when it benefited them. Not strong qualities for those that want to be a leader
Don't tell me what to do. I'm trying to help you guys and get someone in there that can beat asshat.

Don't tell me what to do. I'm trying to help you guys and get someone in there that can beat asshat.
Dont need your help to correct the left. Go and offer your help to the right. They are the ones that are still kreping him relevant

If asshat wins in november, this country will get what it deserves. Just dont pin it on the left/dems.

Dont need your help to correct the left. Go and offer your help to the right. They are the ones that are still kreping him relevant

If asshat wins in november, this country will get what it deserves. Just dont pin it on the left/dems.
I pin it on both sides. The left aren't angels either. You guys sound just as bad as the MAGA people. I don't care if you want to believe me or not, the election will determine if the left have listened to the middle.

I pin it on both sides. The left aren't angels either. You guys sound just as bad as the MAGA people. I don't care if you want to believe me or not, the election will determine if the left have listened to the middle.
a classic “i dont support trump, but”er right here.

Claims to not support Trump, yet blames the left for Trump. This thread proves your “pinning it on both sides” doesnt hold water.

Get bent

a classic “i dont support trump, but”er right here.

Claims to not support Trump, yet blames the left for Trump. This thread proves your “pinning it on both sides” doesnt hold water.

Get bent
Do you need a hug? It's okay little buck-a-rue. Maybe someday everyone will think JUST like you. Because we all know you are the most important person ever. Give us time, we'll try hard to change our personal convictions and change to your point of views, so we don't hurt your feelings anymore. Just give us time.

Do you need a hug? It's okay little buck-a-rue. Maybe someday everyone will think JUST like you. Because we all know you are the most important person ever. Give us time, we'll try hard to change our personal convictions and change to your point of views, so we don't hurt your feelings anymore. Just give us time.
Dont need a hug.

Just dont need a righty to fvcking gaslight the left because of their Trump problem

Dont need a hug.

Just dont need a righty to fvcking gaslight the left because of their Trump problem
Get over him is all I'm saying. Everyone is sick of hearing about him. MOVE ON. The right will have to deal with him. If the Dems had a f-ing candidate that was worth a nickel, they'd kill him in the election. But if you want to continue down the road of "Trump bad", you're going to get 4 years of him. Blind hatred is no way to win elections. Right now, Biden is in big trouble and pointing your finger at Trump isn't going to win. Sorry, you can call me name, label me as rightwing, get mad at people who don't like Biden, or whatever has your mind blinding your vision, but right now Biden is not the answer in anyway shape or for. I was hoping that people would get away from Trump, doesn't look like that's going to happen, in fact he has gained. He has gained because Biden is so bad and lost, that they will take Trump over Biden even with all of Trump's issues. GET SOMEONE WHO CAN COME UP WITH FRESH IDEAS and you will win. Right now, your blinding hatred is guaranteeing 4 years of Trump. Sorry.

You are a one-way street. You only see things your way and no other way. I'll tell you the same thing I tell rightwing people, good luck with 4 years of Trump.
Sure thing “Mr down the middle, i call both sides out” guy

Get over him is all I'm saying. Everyone is sick of hearing about him. MOVE ON. The right will have to deal with him. If the Dems had a f-ing candidate that was worth a nickel, they'd kill him in the election. But if you want to continue down the road of "Trump bad", you're going to get 4 years of him. Blind hatred is no way to win elections. Right now, Biden is in big trouble and pointing your finger at Trump isn't going to win. Sorry, you can call me name, label me as rightwing, get mad at people who don't like Biden, or whatever has your mind blinding your vision, but right now Biden is not the answer in anyway shape or for. I was hoping that people would get away from Trump, doesn't look like that's going to happen, in fact he has gained. He has gained because Biden is so bad and lost, that they will take Trump over Biden even with all of Trump's issues. GET SOMEONE WHO CAN COME UP WITH FRESH IDEAS and you will win. Right now, your blinding hatred is guaranteeing 4 years of Trump. Sorry.

Sharky, Trump is currently the leader of and front-runner for the GOP nomination. How do you propose Dems just “move on”?

Ignoring him hasn’t been a very successful strategy for the other GOP candidates thus far.

Sharky, Trump is currently the leader of and front-runner for the GOP nomination. How do you propose Dems just “move on”?

Ignoring him hasn’t been a very successful strategy for the other GOP candidates thus far.

He doesnt. he is one of these that tries to come off as moderate but everything is on the backs if the dems.

Just like RN who tried to gaslight dems to caucusing against trump, they refuse to address their own and will be the ones selecting him as their candidate.

Republicans have a chance to put him out to pasture. If Sharky is tired of hearing about Trump, he would lecture to rightys about putting him out to pasture now.

Get us a candidate that can beat him. Someone with ideas that work.

He doesnt. he is one of these that tries to come off as moderate but everything is on the backs if the dems.

Just like RN who tried to gaslight dems to caucusing against trump, they refuse to address their own and will be the ones selecting him as their candidate.

Republicans have a chance to put him out to pasture. If Sharky is tired of hearing about Trump, he would lecture to rightys about putting him out to pasture now.
They're just as brainwashed as you guys are. Over 50% proves that. I don't like it any more than you that he is the front runner, but that's what we have. Biden with a 33% approval rating isn't the horse that's going to win the race.

• Haha
Reactions: auntie_fah

I have mostly seen Sharky as an old-school conservative; and I mean that as a compliment. The trouble for him is that the modern GOP has moved away from him to the right, and the Democrats have stayed to the left.

Get us a candidate that can beat him. Someone with ideas that work.

We did that in 2020. HES STILL THERE.

Anyone else would have slipped back into the shadows after losing and in the aftermath of 1/6, a rational GOP would have pushed him aside. But he didn’t and they haven’t. Even if Biden had chosen not to run and Dems had a robust primary season; trump would still be there.

And win or lose next November, we have zero reason to believe republicans will move on from him then either.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I have mostly seen Sharky as an old-school conservative; and I mean that as a compliment. The trouble for him is that the modern GOP has moved away from him to the right, and the Democrats have stayed to the left.

Anyone else would have slipped back into the shadows after losing and in the aftermath of 1/6, a rational GOP would have pushed him aside. But he didn’t and they haven’t. Even if Biden had chosen not to run and Dems had a robust primary season; trump would still be there.

And win or lose next November, we have zero reason to believe republicans will move on from him then either.
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time the Dems point a finger or go after Trump his numbers go up. Shut up and let him hang himself.

Trump has politically hanged himself so many times since 2016 it’s not even a joke.

Someday someone is going to try to write a tv show or movie based on his political career and it will get laughed at as too fantastical. Somehow, some way, Trump has survived an uncountable number of things that on their own would have killed any other campaign.

I’ll never understand it.

Reactions: McLovin32
Trump has politically hanged himself so many times since 2016 it’s not even a joke.

Someday someone is going to try to write a tv show or movie based on his political career and it will get laughed at as too fantastical. Somehow, some way, Trump has survived an uncountable number of things that on their own would have killed any other campaign.

I’ll never understand it.
I won't either. So, I go back to what my grandma always told me, don't lower yourself to their level. Be better than them. Right now, neither party has any clue how to put a President up front for a candidate. They give us clowns and put up three ring circus tents and tell us that's the best they can do.

• Haha
Reactions: auntie_fah
I won't either. So, I go back to what my grandma always told me, don't lower yourself to their level. Be better than them. Right now, neither party has any clue how to put a President up front for a candidate. They give us clowns and put up three ring circus tents and tell us that's the best they can do.

Aside from age, to say that Biden is in anyway comparable to Trump as a candidate is utterly
laughable.

If he’s 70 yrs old, many of the complaints don’t work.

Reactions: McLovin32
Aside from age, to say that Biden is in anyway comparable to Trump as a candidate is utterly
laughable.

If he’s 70 yrs old, many of the complaints don’t work.
Sorry, I've never thought much of him. He's slimier than a salamander. I won't compare. They are two different people and have two different agendas. I don't care what agendas they are, flat out just don't care. Neither work for me. I have to say (God I am I'm about to be attacked) but some of Trump's ideas aren't bad. Biden has a couple, but it's the same as 2020 and things just aren't working now. Now that is in no way a confession to voting for either. I will write in Bugs Bunny before that.

sober_teacher, you're a very smart man, having a bobblehead for a president is not good. This country needs someone to stand up and unite us. Not give a Stalin looking speach and condem half the country. Then you have Bubble butt condemning the other half. Really is this how far our country has fallen?

The Democrats are right on one thing. This election decides Democracy. It's whether it's a Republican or Democrats. Funny thing is that is exactly why our founding fathers hated the idea. 51% should never rule the 49%. We are two steps away from the China form of Government right now. Who's it going to be is all that's left.

Sorry, I've never thought much of him. He's slimier than a salamander. I won't compare. They are two different people and have two different agendas. I don't care what agendas they are, flat out just don't care. Neither work for me. I have to say (God I am I'm about to be attacked) but some of Trump's ideas aren't bad. Biden has a couple, but it's the same as 2020 and things just aren't working now. Now that is in no way a confession to voting for either. I will write in Bugs Bunny before that.

sober_teacher, you're a very smart man, having a bobblehead for a president is not good. This country needs someone to stand up and unite us. Not give a Stalin looking speach and condem half the country. Then you have Bubble butt condemning the other half. Really is this how far our country has fallen?

The Democrats are right on one thing. This election decides Democracy. It's whether it's a Republican or Democrats. Funny thing is that is exactly why our founding fathers hated the idea. 51% should never rule the 49%. We are two steps away from the China form of Government right now. Who's it going to be is all that's left.

For the record, I’ve said many times I don’t want Biden to run for a 2nd term. What were positives for him in 2020 aren’t now.

But it’s not a tough decision at all if it’s him or Trump. We’ve survived not great presidents (don’t feel like debating Biden’s presidency right now), and we survived Trump once, barely. I’m not confident we do so a 2nd time without at best incurring wounds that will take decades to heal.

For the record, I’ve said many times I don’t want Biden to run for a 2nd term. What were positives for him in 2020 aren’t now.

But it’s not a tough decision at all if it’s him or Trump. We’ve survived not great presidents (don’t feel like debating Biden’s presidency right now), and we survived Trump once, barely. I’m not confident we do so a 2nd time without at best incurring wounds that will take decades to heal.
This is why I am proud to be an American. We get the chance to vote. We all vote with different reasons. I can't vote for a broken finger because it's better than a broken thumb. We as a country are better than that. I had to vote for Bush because he was better than Gore. I voted for Clinton because he was better than Bush or Dole. I voted for Obama because he was better than Romney. Other than Clinton I was voting for the lessor of two horrible. I'm sick of it. Where's the JFKs or Reagans or FDRs out there?

I see @auntie_fah thinks what I say is funny. But he's doesn't realize he is the problem. He and so many GOP and DFL don't want to listen to anything that anyone has to say. He slaps them in a category and attacks them. It's his way on no way. Scruddy has this issue too.

Here's an example of something Trump is right on. He conveys the message like an asshat is all.

Trump Promises Never To Allow CBDCs In US, Says He Will 'Protect Americans From Government Tyranny'​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/new...S&cvid=d19080da8e47416e8b5003381544d9f4&ei=26

Here's an example of something Trump is right on. He conveys the message like an asshat is all.

Trump Promises Never To Allow CBDCs In US, Says He Will 'Protect Americans From Government Tyranny'​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/new...S&cvid=d19080da8e47416e8b5003381544d9f4&ei=26

I can agree with that too, but is this being pushed significantly by anyone in either parties main bodies?

This is agreeing on something that I don’t even think is on the radar of most in politics.

Reactions: Sharky1203
I see @auntie_fah thinks what I say is funny. But he's doesn't realize he is the problem. He and so many GOP and DFL don't want to listen to anything that anyone has to say. He slaps them in a category and attacks them. It's his way on no way. Scruddy has this issue too.

I would prefer someone else over biden (wouldve preferred Bernie in 16, probably Klobachaur in 20, and would prefer Whitmer going forwars), but you are an absolute moron if you think biden isn’t better than trump.

You are a classic “i dont support trump, but”er that claims up and down that they dont support trump , but rationalizes people voting for him because they have no choice.

This is why I am proud to be an American. We get the chance to vote. We all vote with different reasons. I can't vote for a broken finger because it's better than a broken thumb. We as a country are better than that. I had to vote for Bush because he was better than Gore. I voted for Clinton because he was better than Bush or Dole. I voted for Obama because he was better than Romney. Other than Clinton I was voting for the lessor of two horrible. I'm sick of it. Where's the JFKs or Reagans or FDRs out there?

Hey, I truly would love to have had better options - but republicans are afraid to run against Trump, and right/wrong; it’s just not done to mount serious challenges to the presidential incumbent from your party. Have to go back to 1980 the last time it happened.

I would prefer someone else over biden (wouldve preferred Bernie in 16, probably Klobachaur in 20, and would prefer Whitmer going forwars), but you are an absolute moron if you think biden isn’t better than trump.

You are a classic “i dont support trump, but”er that claims up and down that they dont support trump , but rationalizes people voting for him because they have no choice.

You lost me at Bernie in there - I’m not onboard with his brand of democratic socialism; and practically, his entire agenda would have been DOA in a republican controlled congress had he won.

Reactions: Jan Itor

He's LITERALLY making the decisions for the House of Representatives. This is nonstop Republican insanity. They can't tell him to eff off so it's up to the Democrats. Republicans are sooooo brave.

Bernie, I agree with. He would have beaten Trump, IMO. But the Super Pack had different ideas. Klobachaur is a nasty, nasty person. I met her quite a few times when she was an attorney. NO NO NO. Horrible person.

But here you go again. I've been completely respectful in my posts towards you. But here come the names. Why? I don't hate you. I just don't agree with all that you post. You can think what you want, but Trump has the middle/middle class looking his way. Biden has lost them and needs to find them and stop pandering to the far left. I know you don't like hearing that. I'm sorry, but I have always spoke what's on my mind my whole life. I am telling you Biden is in trouble and doubling down on Trump hate has people turned off. Stop for one second and read my words. I am not saying one is better than the other. They are both horrible, each in their own way. Telling me a shit sandwich tastes better because you put a pickle on it and he didn't, doesn't work. It still tastes like shit.

Don’t put him having a gun on democrats….I would just as soon he didn’t….republicans are the ones who want everyone carrying.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Bernie, I agree with. He would have beaten Trump, IMO. But the Super Pack had different ideas. Klobachaur is a nasty, nasty person. I met her quite a few times when she was an attorney. NO NO NO. Horrible person.

But here you go again. I've been completely respectful in my posts towards you. But here come the names. Why? I don't hate you. I just don't agree with all that you post. You can think what you want, but Trump has the middle/middle class looking his way. Biden has lost them and needs to find them and stop pandering to the far left. I know you don't like hearing that. I'm sorry, but I have always spoke what's on my mind my whole life. I am telling you Biden is in trouble and doubling down on Trump hate has people turned off. Stop for one second and read my words. I am not saying one is better than the other. They are both horrible, each in their own way. Telling me a shit sandwich tastes better because you put a pickle on it and he didn't, doesn't work. It still tastes like shit.
Heres the thing, anybody the dems would put up will be labelled by the right as marxist, communist, socialists so forgive me if i dont give two shits who republicans think we should run when it comes to their Trump problem

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT