ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Survivor Pool - Week 2

Sep 3, 2009
Well everyone, there were some major upsets in week 1 that took out a couple of us, including me. Just a reminder, you CANNOT pick a team playing an FCS team.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Ignore Week 0, we will start on Week 1.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET:

This is gonna be a tough week. A lot of 50/50 matchups where I'm not exactly comfortable taking any one team as a lock to win.

Well everyone, there were some major upsets in week 1 that took out a couple of us, including me. Just a reminder, you CANNOT pick a team playing an FCS team.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Ignore Week 0, we will start on Week 1.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SHEET:
Arkansas

Arkansas for me

Interesting numbers this week if I recall
25 games featuring 2 unbeaten teams.
17 games with 1 unbeaten team playing another FBS team.

Since I didn't follow the rules in week 1 I'm gonna not follow them again and pick even though my ineligible pick lost. Utah. Disqualify me if you must, I'll listen this time.

THE SHEET:
Minnesota

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT