ADVERTISEMENT

College leftists go all Charlottesville and put the Jew Hate on Full Power

Columbia U needs help, they can't put this fire out without cops/NG at this point.

I'm starting to notice a trend of leftist having "summers of love" during election years.
This part in bold is SO true and SO freaking obvious. These pukes won't actually change their playbook.

I find it curious that all the Pro-Hamas protesters are concerned about COVID and are wearing masks where as the Pro-Isreal protesters are not wearing masks. I wonder why?

Hey @Tom Paris you know how you're always wanting me to pay attention to history and such and tie it back to Hitler? Where are you in this thread man? This is right up your alley! You should be screaming "Is this what you wanted, Dems!?" C'mon man. Get it going!

Here...look at this!
I think I have been pretty consistent over the years about people who block others from going about their daily lives. The encampment at Columbia, for example, would have been cleared awhile ago if I was the school president. So, I'm not a fan of the protestors interfering with the freedom of others. Now go ahead and twist this into something else like you tend to do.

Reactions: Aardvark86
I find it curious that all the Pro-Hamas protesters are concerned about COVID and are wearing masks where as the Pro-Isreal protesters are not wearing masks. I wonder why?

I think that I speak for everyone that those 4 pictured above should be masked at all times

I think I have been pretty consistent over the years about people who block others from going about their daily lives. The encampment at Columbia, for example, would have been cleared awhile ago if I was the school president. So, I'm not a fan of the protestors interfering with the freedom of others. Now go ahead and twist this into something else like you tend to do.
Masked antisemitic jihadists is no longer a twist. Weird how all of the "insurrection", "End of democracy", "GOP is Taliban" folks can't bring themselves to get all hysterical over this shit which is now way worse and way more real than any of the chicken little shit they've been crying about for years now.

Come on @Chishawk1425 we have the REAL Taliban on college campuses all over! Here's your moment! It's on twitter and everything!

I can only imagine the dirt that the Israeli Mossad has on practically everyone in DC. It seems they love Bibi even more than the Israelis do.

US Congress members from both parties have reportedly warned the International Criminal Court that Washington will retaliate against the court if it issues arrest warrants against top Israeli officials, amid fears that such a move could sink a hostages-for-truce agreement in the works between Israel and Hamas.

So, they cry about having an public area for them to protest, then prevent Jews physically from accessing those same areas. Happening on every campus. Release the hounds. And by hounds I mean the Hell's angels.
Honestly if one of those Hamas supporting assholes physically touched me I’m swinging. I don’t care if they are a he, a she or a they. That kid has WAY more restraint than me. Good on him for being mature I suppose. The protestors have no right to the physical space of the other kids.

Million dollar idea. We slap a bunch of yarmulkas on Gracie brothers and whoever Dana White picks out and play “Keep us out of your encampment”.

I said this back on post 348. The true nazis are coming out of the woodwork tight now.
they're not nazis. they're just terrorists, quite literally, in their behavior ("demands," "hostages", "human shields" per my prior post). (Note, I didn't say "islamic" because, as I was thinking about it this morning, i'm pretty sure i've not seen any of these people with prayer rugs.)

they're not nazis. they're just terrorists, quite literally, in their behavior ("demands," "hostages", "human shields" per my prior post). (Note, I didn't say "islamic" because, as I was thinking about it this morning, i'm pretty sure i've not seen any of these people with prayer rugs.)
We need to figure out where the funding is coming from.

I guess Faulty missed this story on Saturday?

Oh yeah, it didn't get the national headlines, but it still happened.

Antisemitism on the March!

I did miss it. You think I am on their side, or something?

Line them up and fvcking shoot them. Right? You with me? Take all of them who are being mean to others and are filled with hate and using a 1000 year old war to suddenly get to exhibit their antisemitism and fvcking flamethrower their asses. You agree, right?

I think anytime we see such organization in protest the question of who Is paying for it should be asked. Follow the money if you will.
who would you say benefits the most from these kinds of protests/encampments popping up on college campuses and getting lots and lots of media attention?

I think anytime we see such organization in protest the question of who Is paying for it should be asked. Follow the money if you will.

Ever since the Lincoln Project hired the people to dress up and act like Nazi supporters I’m highly suspicious whenever I see these videos. I remember a few months ago they removed the mask from a. Kid and he was identified. Wasn’t a Republican at all

Ever since the Lincoln Project hired the people to dress up and act like Nazi supporters I’m highly suspicious whenever I see these videos. I remember a few months ago they removed the mask from a. Kid and he was identified. Wasn’t a Republican at all
Citation

46 of the 70 people arrested at UT were NOT students.

Somebody is paying for this, and it's time that person is found and charged with treason. Biden doesn't get to.play dumb and stay silent anymore.

So you only care about them blocking others? What about the purported message? Any thoughts on that?

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT