ADVERTISEMENT

College leftists go all Charlottesville and put the Jew Hate on Full Power

What isn’t antisemitism about beating someone unconscious because they carried an Israeli flag? Please enlighten us…
Dear smooth brain:

Anger directed at the governance of the state of Israel is not the same as disapproval of the Jewish person.

At a protest against the state of Israel's handling of the war, an Israeli flag is probably taken as tacit support for the opposite position.

Reactions: Ree4
Dear smooth brain:

Anger directed at the governance of the state of Israel is not the same as disapproval of the Jewish person.

At a protest against the state of Israel's handling of the war, an Israeli flag is probably taken as tacit support for the opposite position.
So beating them unconscious because they are clearly Jewish isn’t antisemitism. Why do you liberals hate Jews? Honest question.

So beating them unconscious because they are clearly Jewish isn’t antisemitism. Why do you liberals hate Jews? Honest question.
Why you assume that? You said they were waving around an Israeli flag.

If because of simply being Jewish? Sure.

If because of having an Israeli flag in a protest context? Probably not.

This isn't hard.

Why you assume that? You said they were waving around an Israeli flag.

If because of simply being Jewish? Sure.

If because of having an Israeli flag in a protest context? Probably not.

This isn't hard.
You’re right. It’s isn't hard. It’s antisemitism. People like you defend it

Her area of study checks out.

Next time I suggest getting lunch at work Im gonna refer to it as taking a 'humanitarian aid' break.

JFC these people.

Cant help themselves with the buzzwords. They have obviously learned that if you say certain things you get your way.

She looks like she could pretty safely miss a meal or two.

Next time I suggest getting lunch at work Im gonna refer to it as taking a 'humanitarian aid' break.

JFC these people.

Cant help themselves with the buzzwords. They have obviously learned that if you say certain things you get your way.

She looks like she could pretty safely miss a meal or two.
They're intellectual trash monkeys.

Reactions: Gus is dead
So as arrests have begun nationwide including last night with NYPD storming Hamilton Hall and arresting up to 50 people one thing is becoming clear - most of these people are not college students. Going to be interesting to see where the ties to them all lead domestically and internationally.

But these are not organically grown college student body led protests at all, more like professional agitators with agendas infiltrating campuses and manipulating a very small naive chunk of the student body. The universities need to do a better job of getting rid of non students doing this stuff. They do have control and an easier path to getting rid of non students.

when you're wearing that particular t-shirt, it's probably not really a "man on the street" interview. Just sayin.

(Incidentally, I've always found "defund the media" to be a bit of an odd slogan. By my reckoning, most of the media's revenue comes from advertising, and the way to stop advertising expenditures is basically to stop buying advertised stuff, much of which is pretty routine day to day stuff that is hard to stop buying without having to buy some competing product that is also advertised. So I guess we're just supposed to buy monopolists' stuff, but there just aren't many monopolists around any more these days selling stuff. They all moved over to distribution.)

I miss the old days of "bottle rocket battles" from my childhood.
One of two times I was an inch away from being hauled off to Peruvian jail was engaging in a fireworks fight from my friend’s penthouse apartment against another party in the apartments across the street.

Reactions: Aardvark86
One of two times I was an inch away from being hauled off to Peruvian jail was engaging in a fireworks fight from my friend’s penthouse apartment against another party in the apartments across the street.
Oh, ours were open land engagements, more along the lines of "Pickett's charge". I could see how castle against castle might be frowned on.

One of the funnier things to see every fourth of july is to watch the DC fireworks from the key bridge leading into Georgetown. Why? Because as you watch planes take the river approach to land at DCA, they are followed by round after round of bottle rocket tracer fire coming from the Virginia shoreline.

Oh, ours were open land engagements, more along the lines of "Pickett's charge". I could see how castle against castle might be frowned on.

One of the funnier things to see every fourth of july is to watch the DC fireworks from the key bridge leading into Georgetown. Why? Because as you watch planes take the river approach to land at DCA, they are followed by round after round of bottle rocket tracer fire coming from the Virginia shoreline.
Yeah, when I lived in California whenever someone went to TJ they’d always comeback with a bunch of illegal fireworks and we’d have a huge battle in the fields. Trench warfare

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT