ADVERTISEMENT

College leftists go all Charlottesville and put the Jew Hate on Full Power

These idiot leftists are going crazy taking over colleges I'm glad it's election year. Funny thing is they don't even know what the heck they are talking about.

Her area of study checks out.

The last 30 seconds of that is pure gold.

“We want them to commit to not violently keeping food and water from the protestors in the building”

Nobody is doing that.

“Yeah, but we want them to commit to not do that.”

It’s like a conversation with Huey Grey or Tom Paris.

Last edited:
They want Kent State or Waco or Ferguson Missouri. But they will probably end up with about as much money and fame and everything as Brian Wells got. I'm not saying they need to put a collar bomb on themselves and blow their head off but they are accomplishing about the same

Masked antisemitic jihadists is no longer a twist. Weird how all of the "insurrection", "End of democracy", "GOP is Taliban" folks can't bring themselves to get all hysterical over this shit which is now way worse and way more real than any of the chicken little shit they've been crying about for years now.

Come on @Chishawk1425 we have the REAL Taliban on college campuses all over! Here's your moment! It's on twitter and everything!
Oh…you’re making a false equivalency again. Effing idiot. You are literally equating what Trump and the Republicans are doing to college kids, who have zero power, protesting and acting like morons on campus. You’re seriously batshit crazy. Like MTG batshit.

The dumbest person on the board, abby, liked your post. Reinvent your life.

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and HIWILLE
I did miss it. You think I am on their side, or something?

Line them up and fvcking shoot them. Right? You with me? Take all of them who are being mean to others and are filled with hate and using a 1000 year old war to suddenly get to exhibit their antisemitism and fvcking flamethrower their asses. You agree, right?
dance moms lol GIF by Lifetime

Reactions: Ree4
The last 30 seconds of that is pure gold.

“We want them to commit to not violently keeping food and water from the protestors in the building”

Nobody is doing that.

“Yeah, but we want them to commit to not do that.”

It’s like a conversation with Huey Grey.
When you’re a king slutzky you’re going to have some obstacles in life.

They want Kent State or Waco or Ferguson Missouri. But they will probably end up with about as much money and fame and everything as Brian Wells got. I'm not saying they need to put a collar bomb on themselves and blow their head off but they are accomplishing about the same
I encourage the collar and think it would make them memorable.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Interesting to see how unpopular these protests have become. Condemning comments really outnumber the positive ones even in places where you traditionally get support for this sort of thing. (Like a lot of left leaning reddits)

Combined with a slow news cycle and you're getting a lot more negative attention than you normally would.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT