ADVERTISEMENT

College leftists go all Charlottesville and put the Jew Hate on Full Power

Well if a large segment of Republicans have their way they certainly will. Doesn't answer the question. How is Ukraine falling to the Russians a good thing?

It's not a good thing, and I doubt that the entirety of Ukraine falls,.. More like a negotiated deal where Ukraine is forced to cede some of their eastern territory,.. Bad things happen.

It's not a good thing, and I doubt that the entirety of Ukraine falls,.. More like a negotiated deal where Ukraine is forced to cede some of their eastern territory,.. Bad things happen.
That result is possible, but it doesn't have to be that way. Ukraine was within a year of removing the Russians from all territory with the possible exception of Crimea within the year until the Republicans shut down sending them weapons and support.

That result is possible, but it doesn't have to be that way. Ukraine was within a year of removing the Russians from all territory with the possible exception of Crimea within the year until the Republicans shut down sending them weapons and support.

Nope,.. Perhaps in your optimistic mind that was the case,.. Once Putin decided to put his head down and go all in, Ukraine was never going to win this in the classic sense,.. Just a matter of time and dead bodies unless Putin himself goes down..

Last edited:
I can at least understand the Israel thing (Not that I necessarily agree, but I can understand it). I honestly have no idea how anyone can think that allowing Ukraine to fall to the Russians is a good thing.
It’s honestly seeing WW3 as more of a bad thing.

I can at least understand the Israel thing (Not that I necessarily agree, but I can understand it). I honestly have no idea how anyone can think that allowing Ukraine to fall to the Russians is a good thing.
I don’t want Ukraine to fall, either, but when does it end?

No one wanted Saigon to fall, either, but at some point you have to realize America can’t police the entire world.

Nope,.. Perhaps in your optimistic mind that was the case,.. Once Putin decided to put his head down and go all in, Ukraine was never going to win this in the classic sense,.. Just a matter of time and dead bodies now,.. Unless Putin himself goes down..
Russia is also running out of bodies to throw at this. Also their generals that replaced the ones killed have never seen combat. Finally the Ukrainians are hitting more targets inside Russia. Oil refineries. Tanks. Missile launchers.

Here's my thoughts...there are a LOT fewer radical left, one can tell by who's making decisions in Congress and in The White House, than there are on the radical right, and it's not even close...the radical right took over a party. Ruined it. This thread is full of false equivalency. Shocking because that's what OP is known for.
Stop just stop. People who defend this type of behavior are the problem. If dems actually stood up to these racists and arrested them, they would go away but the dem party coddles them. From Joe Biden to Chuck Shumer playing into their demands by blaming Israel. Maybe the left has forgotten about both 10/7/23 and 9/11/01

No one wanted Saigon to fall, either, but at some point you have to realize America can’t police the entire world.
It ends with Russia being removed from Ukraine. Something we could do pretty quickly if we put some effort into it, and do it without having to use US troops. This isn't Vietnam where there aren't clear borders and half the local population is on the other side. There are clear lines of battle and clear strategic goals that can be accomplished. But since there are probably more Russian sympathizers in our own government than there are in Ukraine, we haven't been able to provide the support they need.

Or, we can let Russia save some face, think they are powerful, and then let them take their chances on the Baltics or Poland. That would be much better.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Stop just stop. People who defend this type of behavior are the problem. If dems actually stood up to these racists and arrested them, they would go away but the dem party coddles them. From Joe Biden to Chuck Shumer playing into their demands by blaming Israel. Maybe the left has forgotten about both 10/7/23 and 9/11/01
How are they being coddled?

What kind of mental Olympics is this? I'd Biden supposed to go to college campuses and arrest protestors?

Oh by the way many have been arrested. No one wants this from a few idiots who don't believe the holocaust happened.

Reactions: Ree4 and Tom Paris

I've said it before but I'd be fine with them sending Ukraine 1 Billion every day of the week if they stated what the end goal is. They never tell us how Ukraine can win and we all know they can't win an attrition war with Russia so what's the plan?
I don't want Israel or Ukraine getting money but at least use some Vaseline if you're going to bend us all over for it.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I don't condone terrorism by anyone but here's a thought. Maybe people are tired of militaries butchering kids and civilians. No one in their right mind should stand up for Hamas. But just because he or she is in the IDF, doesn't give them permission to bomb and shoot kids and blind them, make them amputees or starve people to death.

Hell, even the State Department is going to sanction one unit of the IDF. That's not due to protesters, of which there are nutwads, on all sides, but because even the US Government is getting tired of Israel. What makes Israel a holy cow? The fact that there are Jews in the US. October 7, Israel had the moral high ground. Now, who knows? 22 kids were killed yesterday. It's like it doesn't even matter anymore.

Reactions: BelemNole and Ree4
the headline of the article says 40 people were arrested

When did I defend it. The kids should be expelled. If they aren't American then they should be deported. Now you do the people you defend who break the law repeatedly. This isn't difficult.

Biden supports Israel, obviously. Who was in office in August of 2001 and didn't listen to intel about a terror attack on American soil? You really want to play that game?

Why are they protesting to begin with? Just bizarre the emphasis placed on this topic amongst the college crowd.
Because Palestinians are being slaughtered in Gaza. In large part because that was a big part of Hamas' defense plan by placing military targets underneath civilian buildings and also because Israel hasn't put any effort into avoiding civilian casualties. In fact, in many cases have gone out of their way to cause them. This is definitely a case of "there are no good sides" and I find it a very challenging topic to discuss because of it.

I've said it before but I'd be fine with them sending Ukraine 1 Billion every day of the week if they stated what the end goal is. They never tell us how Ukraine can win and we all know they can't win an attrition war with Russia so what's the plan?
I don't want Israel or Ukraine getting money but at least use some Vaseline if you're going to bend us all over for it.
Exactly.

There’s no clear objective or end game in sight.

Just billions and billions of dollars heading overseas.

Because Palestinians are being slaughtered in Gaza. In large part because that was a big part of Hamas' defense plan by placing military targets underneath civilian buildings and also because Israel hasn't put any effort into avoiding civilian casualties. In fact, in many cases have gone out of their way to cause them. This is definitely a case of "there are no good sides" and I find it a very challenging topic to discuss because of it.
It's an urban war. Hiding behind civilian shields will yield civilian casualties.

Russia is our enemy. We can pay now with cash or we can pay later with American lives.
Why do you think the choices are binary, Tom?

Fight the Communists here, or fight them in Vietnam. Fight the terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan, or fight them over here.

The beat goes on…

If Ukraine is this dependent on the United States, they will never be able to stand on their own two feet.

The Democrats just funded Ukraine and Israel and are keeping the Government going and yes Biden is in charge. The entire GOP is a terrorist organization doing Trumps Fascist bidding. You're smarter than this.
What? The Republicans (Speaker Johnson) is the one that introduced the bill. This was a bipartisan bill. I thought thats what you all were clamoring for?

I agree the 'look at me' part of the Republican party (Gaetz, Boebert, MTG) seems to have taken the party hostage and need to be primaried as soon as possible.

Kick them out of school, invite the police to arrest them. Free speech doesn't allow you to threaten Jews.
I agree that this should be happening for anything more than a peaceful protest. The violent stuff and blocking traffic, absolutely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT