ADVERTISEMENT

College leftists go all Charlottesville and put the Jew Hate on Full Power

I'm wondering who these young adults are listening to. They clearly lack historical context in several ways, and they clearly don't understand the situation in the middle east.

I wondering how much the protests are being orchestrated by unseen entities for another purpose, like testing the waters for the ability to manipulate people at a greater level down the road.

I find it strange that Israel gets attacked multiple times in an indiscriminate fashion, and yet they are the party being demonized.

In so many ways we are living in bizarro world.
Answer: George Soros

Here's my thoughts...there are a LOT fewer radical left, one can tell by who's making decisions in Congress and in The White House, than there are on the radical right, and it's not even close...the radical right took over a party. Ruined it. This thread is full of false equivalency. Shocking because that's what OP is known for.
Yeah...problem is that Biden needs Michigan and Minneapolis, so he's chosen power, greed and politics over doing and saying the right thing here. Appeasement.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
It’s honestly seeing WW3 as more of a bad thing.
We are far more likely to get WW3 if we let Ukraine fall than if we support them. As long as they don't use American goods to invade Russia and just use it to defend Ukraine the risk of WW3 is minimal. If Russia invades the Baltics or Poland, we have WW3.

We are far more likely to get WW3 if we let Ukraine fall than if we support them. As long as they don't use American goods to invade Russia and just use it to defend Ukraine the risk of WW3 is minimal. If Russia invades the Baltics or Poland, we have WW3.
come on...be reasonable

when's the last time a world war started after a european dictator started reclaiming adjacent lands he thought should have always belonged to his nation?

i think history shows if we just sit this out, he'll stop once he gets what he wants and everything will work out just fine

come on...be reasonable

when's the last time a world war started after a european dictator started reclaiming adjacent lands he thought should have always belonged to his nation?

i think history shows if we just sit this out, he'll stop once he gets what he wants and everything will work out just fine
You're right. This has never happened in history at all. I am overreacting.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Hey fellas, this thread is about indoctrinated children doing actual Nazi shit, there are plenty of places for your offramp of Ukrainian gaping.
You are correct in this. But talking about Ukraine is a lot easier than talking about the Israeli- Palestinian situation so it is easy to get sidetracked. ;) And no, it isn't harder to talk about the Palestian-Israeli situation because the Pro-Palestine people are in the wrong here, it is tough to talk about it because they do have a reason to be upset and Israel has only taken steps to make it worse throughout this whole thing, but Israel is justified in responding. I typically stay out of these threads because I don't know what the "right" answer is beyond Hamas shouldn't have picked a fight in the first place.

There was a great video yesterday on Twitter showing the students at Columbia cheering as the American flag was torn down. And the kid right in front of the camera was a white, blond haired kid who looked like he was on the baseball team, cheering his ass off with some sort of Muslim garb wrapped around his shoulders.

Well, he was cheering and turned around and saw he was being recorded and you could see in that instant his thoughts say to himself "Oh shit, I'm on camera, what's my parents, HS friends, teammates, future law firm, etc. gonna say if they see this?" and he just kind of slunk down and out of frame. So funny. Anything to fit in I guess.

Here it is! LOL

I found this very troubling, so looked it up. I appears that the professor was intent on entering the main campus to confront the protestors and the school's administrators deactivated his access to this building to try avoid potential violence. He still can access the business school where he teaches. I'm empathetic to the administration trying to be proactive to avoid violence, but sometimes being proactive in this manner can be seen as choosing sides and they should not have done that.

I want to see other students publicly burning Palestinian flags and chant, "Turn Palestine into glass", and see what the response will be.
The board libs will say the EXACT same thing but the board Republicans will whatabout it...because they are only the party of law and order when it suits them.

Because Palestinians are being slaughtered in Gaza. In large part because that was a big part of Hamas' defense plan by placing military targets underneath civilian buildings and also because Israel hasn't put any effort into avoiding civilian casualties. In fact, in many cases have gone out of their way to cause them. This is definitely a case of "there are no good sides" and I find it a very challenging topic to discuss because of it.
What evidence do we have of Israel going after civilians purposely? I'd expect some soldiers to have misbehaved at times. But significant, purposeful, targeting of civilians by their military leadership is a completely different matter.

There was a great video yesterday on Twitter showing the students at Columbia cheering as the American flag was torn down. And the kid right in front of the camera was a white, blond haired kid who looked like he was on the baseball team, cheering his ass off with some sort of Muslim garb wrapped around his shoulders.

Well, he was cheering and turned around and saw he was being recorded and you could see in that instant his thoughts say to himself "Oh shit, I'm on camera, what's my parents, HS friends, teammates, future law firm, etc. gonna say if they see this?" and he just kind of slunk down and out of frame. So funny. Anything to fit in I guess.

Here it is! LOL

Freaking leftists!!

What evidence do we have of Israel going after civilians purposely? I'd expect some soldiers to have misbehaved at times. But significant, purposeful, targeting of civilians by their military leadership is a completely different matter.

None,.. If that's what Israel wanted this would have been more of an air campaign and it would be over by now...

Not MAGA,.. just very anti Biden.
sassy-cat.gif

You're going insane in real time. It's really something.
Yeah. It's me going insane. Not the shit head who cries everyday about "the boogeyman who is gonna end democracy", while completely ignoring all of the ass holes, in real time, chanting "death to America" and attacking Jews violently.

Just keep on smiling emojing every time a leftist attacks a Jew or little girl, as you have been. No one will every think you're insane doing that.

Here it is! LOL

Fairly confident he was not on the baseball team, and would also bet decent money that he has not played any sport, except perhaps imaginary Quidditch.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Just have to venture outside of western media and you'll find countless examples:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT