ADVERTISEMENT

College leftists go all Charlottesville and put the Jew Hate on Full Power

e0db8e5d80b5f8a66c8d595e07ebca28.jpg
So, you’re pegging all of these bleeding heart anti-Semitic college students as future GOPers, eh? Stay with it.

Oh…let me help then. Being an Ivy League anti-American protesting college shit head is 100% a liberal trait.
I suspect that, if polled, most of those protestors voted for Hawkins or did not vote in the 2020 presidential election.

Most of these protesters have read about the 60"s and simply view the current situation as their moment to party and be politically edgy...

Reactions: hawkland14
I don't condone terrorism by anyone but here's a thought. Maybe people are tired of militaries butchering kids and civilians. No one in their right mind should stand up for Hamas. But just because he or she is in the IDF, doesn't give them permission to bomb and shoot kids and blind them, make them amputees or starve people to death.

Hell, even the State Department is going to sanction one unit of the IDF. That's not due to protesters, of which there are nutwads, on all sides, but because even the US Government is getting tired of Israel. What makes Israel a holy cow? The fact that there are Jews in the US. October 7, Israel had the moral high ground. Now, who knows? 22 kids were killed yesterday. It's like it doesn't even matter anymore.
War is hell and people die. We must avoid war at all costs. However, when Hamas invades Israel and kills thousands of men women and children and kidnaps hundreds more, Israel has the right and obligation to destroy Hamas so it doesn't happen again. Hamas is to blame for the civilian deaths, not Israel. If Hamas wanted to avoid civilian deaths, they easily could but they don't want to so they can try and win the propaganda battle for people that think like you. Hamas could surrender but they won't so enough BS about Israel killing civilians.

Does the Iranian Government care about their citizens? No, not one bit and if Hamas doesn't either.

That may have been true at one time, but that doesn't seem to be true anymore.
this was a bit of a surprise, from my congressman:

Ordinarily, I'd be inclined to say thank god i'm moving from this place in a few months and getting away from lunatics, except that I'm moving to a place where this guy, who is the other side of the lunatic coin, will be my congressman:

I suspect that, if polled, most of those protestors voted for Hawkins or did not vote in the 2020 presidential election.
On October 6th, 2023, how many do you think would say they were voting for Biden in 2024? Anything less than 90% and you’re lying to yourself.

On October 6th, 2023, how many do you think would say they were voting for Biden in 2024? Anything less than 90% and you’re lying to yourself.
At some point they are going to say so many people are actually Republicans in disguise that we should be able to ask who the **** is left in the democratic party.

Yeah. It's me going insane. Not the shit head who cries everyday about "the boogeyman who is gonna end democracy", while completely ignoring all of the ass holes, in real time, chanting "death to America" and attacking Jews violently.

Just keep on smiling emojing every time a leftist attacks a Jew or little girl, as you have been. No one will every think you're insane doing that.
Those emojis are at you for being a troll, using what happened to that girl, to create a don't forget about me, trolling thread. You're gross. Again, I'm laughing at the little game you play on here and we're all aware of it. Get a life.

but probably a good indication that "anti-semitism" isn't confined to one political aisle
Certainly not. Neither is racism, bigotry, censorship and all kinds of other bad things that each side would have us believe only pertains to across the aisle.

Those emojis are at you for being a troll, using what happened to that girl, to create a don't forget about me, trolling thread. You're gross. Again, I'm laughing at the little game you play on here and we're all aware of it. Get a life.
Here's the thing with YS - his party is garbage. Garbage of historic proportions. Unprecedented garbage.
He had two choices, leave or defend. He chose defend. To deflect from the unparalleled dumpster fire he has to get more and more ridiculous in order to compete with the stupidity come out of his party.
It's an arms race with himself. MTG says that we need space lasers along the border - he claims that Dems want bearded trans women holding your kids dick while they pee.
It can't be about policy anymore because the GOP doesn't have any.

Stop just stop. People who defend this type of behavior are the problem. If dems actually stood up to these racists and arrested them, they would go away but the dem party coddles them. From Joe Biden to Chuck Shumer playing into their demands by blaming Israel. Maybe the left has forgotten about both 10/7/23 and 9/11/01
I remember 9/11 very well and how basically the entirety of our reaction to it resulted in a humiliating failure that made the entire middle east region and consequently the world a more dangerous place. This conflict in Israel did not start in 2023 and pretending otherwise is the exact type of thinking that made us believe we could just drop some bombs and install democracy in places that have been ruled by authoritarians and exploited by either the US or USSR for decades and the British and other colonial powers before WWII. Israel as it has evolved cannot exist without our support (or if China stepped in if we bailed) so no matter who you believe to be in the right in this conflict, every death on your team is in part thanks to your elected officials, appointed military/administrative personnel, and tax dollars. If you think Israel can defeat Hamas by doing what it's doing in Gaza, you must not remember the Iraqi insurgency, ISIS, the civil war in Syria, or the immediate Taliban reconquest of Afghanistan. If you value all human lives, what is happening is unconscionable. It's exactly like or similar to what happened to the indigenous populations of all the lands in the Americas, Australia, Asia, and Africa colonized by European powers in the last few hundred years and we think of those events as tragedies now.

Here's the thing with YS - his party is garbage. Garbage of historic proportions. Unprecedented garbage.
He had two choices, leave or defend. He chose defend. To deflect from the unparalleled dumpster fire he has to get more and more ridiculous in order to compete with the stupidity come out of his party.
It's an arms race with himself. MTG says that we need space lasers along the border - he claims that Dems want bearded trans women holding your kids dick while they pee.
Yeah... that's what's happening here.

Harold Reynolds Baseball GIF by MLB Network

this was a bit of a surprise, from my congressman:

Ordinarily, I'd be inclined to say thank god i'm moving from this place in a few months and getting away from lunatics, except that I'm moving to a place where this guy, who is the other side of the lunatic coin, will be my congressman:

I live in the 1st Congressional District of Florida. Guess who my Representative is?

more or less insane than jewish space lasers?
For Faulty - equally insane. Ripping the same AOC who helped raise a million bucks for Texans in need while their senators went on vacation, but yeah, democrats are just as bad. Idiot.

For Faulty - equally insane. Ripping the same AOC who helped raise a million bucks for Texans in need while their senators went on vacation, but yeah, democrats are just as bad. Idiot.
the progression of comments and replies tells the story

but its pointless...it will always be a moving target

Reactions: Tom Paris
Yet he doesn't even realize it...because he's never wrong. At least he allegedly thinks MTG and space lasers is worse than AOC crying. AOC is a good human being. MTG is human trash that is one of the most powerful people in his party.

Reactions: BelemNole
This is what stupid looks like. Take it in.
I at least used to think you were somewhat intelligent...but clearly not smart enough to figure this one out. It really isn't difficult either. I wonder what happened. Wait a minute and you will see another post of mine addressing this very comment of mine.

Yet he doesn't even realize it...because he's never wrong. At least he allegedly thinks MTG and space lasers is worse than AOC crying. AOC is a good human being. MTG is human trash that is one of the most powerful people in his party.
And you’re never right. Ever. Not once. It’s like some incredible streak of idiocy that we are lucky enough to be here for. You’re like the Cal Ripken Jr. of being wrong.

And you’re never right. Ever. Not once. It’s like some incredible streak of idiocy that we are lucky enough to be here for. You’re like the Cal Ripken Jr. of being wrong.
That's what you got? Never? Wow, I didn't know you were such a Trump fan since I've been wrong about him for 7 years. That's incredible. Wait, wait...I remember teaching your dumbass what a pronoun was as you were dumbfounded about what "them" could represent. I guess that makes you, dare I say, wrong...again. Jackass.

maybe all these radical leftists realize joe brandon is done and ain't gonna win and they are just staging this stuff as an excuse for a loss?

Are left wing Jewish Democrats going to continue and vote in lock step with Hamas Nazi sympathizers?
Lib response:

There are no "Jewish democrats" , those are Republicans in disguise. This will in no way impact how many votes the dems get, Biden got more votes than anyone in history, from a base nobody can identify.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT