ADVERTISEMENT

College leftists go all Charlottesville and put the Jew Hate on Full Power

Huh. Look at that.
Just read a Huff Po article where he’s getting all kinds of pushback from Dems because he holds onto previously held positions and doesn’t change them because a majority of his party has them. How about that? Isn’t that something? Very Manchin of him. Didn’t know you guys were such fans of Manchin like behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Just read a Huff Po article where he’s getting all kinds of pushback from Dems because he holds onto previously held positions and doesn’t change them because a majority of his party has them. How about that? Isn’t that something? Very Manchin of him. Didn’t know you guys were such fans of Manchin like behavior.
You are trying really, really hard to make it seem like the majority of Democrats are the ones out there protesting. There's a reason Biden isn't siding with them and it isn't because he's actually a Republican from 40 years ago. It's because a strong majority of the party supports honoring our treaties with Israel.

This is not a right/left issue imo. Both sides support Israel. This is an issue where social media both brainwashed a generation and gave that same generation an outlet to broadcast its stupidity at the same time. It's a perfect storm when you factor in covid lockdowns during their high school years, cost of living/inflation, and throw in that colleges are always reluctant to admonish protesters.

This is not a right/left issue imo. Both sides support Israel. This is an issue where social media both brainwashed a generation and gave that same generation an outlet to broadcast its stupidity at the same time. It's a perfect storm when you factor in covid lockdowns during their high school years, cost of living/inflation, and throw in that colleges are always reluctant to admonish protesters.
Or maybe they have access to news sources that aren't completely owned by special interests? Mainstream media ensures that you hear the news that they want you to hear.

Newsflash, there are six companies that control 90% of the media in the United States. Just 37 years ago, there were 50 companies in charge of most American media. Now, 90% of the media in the United States is controlled by just six corporations: AT&T, CBS, Comcast, Disney, Newscorp and Viacom.

You're right - both sides support Israel and their right to defend themselves against the atrocities committed on 10/7/23 - yet only one (1/2 of one, tbh) recognizes the genocide that's existed in Gaza since. Over 20,000 dead human shields (women and children).

Or maybe they have access to news sources that aren't completely owned by special interests? Mainstream media ensures that you hear the news that they want you to hear.

Newsflash, there are six companies that control 90% of the media in the United States. Just 37 years ago, there were 50 companies in charge of most American media. Now, 90% of the media in the United States is controlled by just six corporations: AT&T, CBS, Comcast, Disney, Newscorp and Viacom.

You're right - both sides support Israel and their right to defend themselves against the atrocities committed on 10/7/23 - yet only one (1/2 of one, tbh) recognizes the genocide that's existed in Gaza since. Over 20,000 dead human shields (women and children).

I don't see the relevance of whether it's 6 or 600 professional sources

You are trying really, really hard to make it seem like the majority of Democrats are the ones out there protesting. There's a reason Biden isn't siding with them and it isn't because he's actually a Republican from 40 years ago. It's because a strong majority of the party supports honoring our treaties with Israel.
False equivalency. That’s his bread and butter. Too stupid to recognize it.

Reactions: BelemNole
I don't see the relevance of whether it's 6 or 600 professional sources
Just different perspectives, we mostly see one here in the US. I linked a video of Jon Stewart and Christiane Amanpour earlier and it shows a describes quite a difference between the media that we see and what the rest of the world sees, especially regarding Israel/Gaza. I know that Jon is a leftist but the critiques they detail are problematic and eye-opening. Watch it below ad-free! ;) @What Would Jesus Do?

Reactions: BelemNole
No. I laughed at you. Like I said. One more thing you’re too damn stupid to grasp.
But I wasn’t saying anything funny. I pointed to people getting attacked by maniacs and for some reason you find that funny. Not cool, dude.

I am? I’m the one who posted a tweet from a Democrat saying the opposite. I also said that Biden put out a statement condemning the shit. Not sure how you’re getting that.

If you’re considering “lefties” and “Dems” to be the same thing, that’s on you I guess. Lefties is the new MAGA. It’s a new scale out there.

From left to right it goes:

Commies
The Squad
Far Left
Lefties
Dems
Moderates
Mitt and Cheney
MAGA
Far Right MAGA
Hitler
MTG

Just different perspectives, we mostly see one here in the US. I linked a video of Jon Stewart and Christiane Amanpour earlier and it shows a describes quite a difference between the media that we see and what the rest of the world sees, especially regarding Israel/Gaza. I know that Jon is a leftist but the critiques they detail are problematic and eye-opening. Watch it below ad-free! ;) @What Would Jesus Do?

You're shifting the goalposts and creating a strawman, carry on

I am? I’m the one who posted a tweet from a Democrat saying the opposite. I also said that Biden put out a statement condemning the shit. Not sure how you’re getting that.

If you’re considering “lefties” and “Dems” to be the same thing, that’s on you I guess. Lefties is the new MAGA. It’s a new scale out there.

Commies
The Squad
Far Left
Lefties
Dems
Moderates
Mitt and Cheney
MAGA
Far Right MAGA
Hitler
MTG
Is Bernie in the commies category?

Thanks for reminding us Democrats are better humans. They condone dogshit behavior unlike your party.
Reread your post tom
u-s-senator-bob-menendez-78769699_a39e8f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkeyetraveler

Commies
The Squad
Far Left
Lefties
Dems
Moderates
Mitt and Cheney
MAGA
Far Right MAGA
Hitler
MTG
Well the post I quoted was a "I'm trying too hard" post. I guess you are just all over the place in this thread then.

I'm not sure what the difference between MAGA and Far Right MAGA are and I would flip The Squad and Far Left but it's not a bad list.

Just watched a video on the news of these protestors screaming as loud as they can about Israel in a cop’s face. So funny. As if he’s got someone to relay the message to. He’s sitting there like, “All I know is that I got pickleball in two hours, lady. What do you want me to do about Israel?”

Biden needs to call in the Guard asap so he can walk over to those steps and get his picture taken holding an upside-down Torah.

Reactions: ericram
You're shifting the goalposts and creating a strawman, carry on
LOL how so? You're saying that "young folks" are brainwashed by social media, I'm saying that they have access to more information than your narrow mainstream American news sources, how is that a strawman or "moving the goalposts"?

You don't like what I said so is this your way of saying "agree to disagree"?

Reactions: WDSMHAWK
LOL how so? You're saying that "young folks" are brainwashed by social media, I'm saying that they have access to more information than your narrow mainstream American news sources, how is that a strawman or "moving the goalposts"?

Professional journalism with standards vs. TikTok, Twitter, etc. and you want to shift it into a discussion over whether verified reporting is missing truths from unverified opinions on social media. It's not an agreement to disagree; I think that your point is stupid and/or dishonest

Professional journalism with standards vs. TikTok, Twitter, etc. and you want to shift it into a discussion over whether verified reporting is missing truths from unverified opinions on social media. It's not an agreement to disagree; I think that your point is stupid and/or dishonest
Standards like fox news and newsmax eh. I don't remember saying that all sources should be trusted, especially on social media. Obviously folks would have to do their do diligence on sources just as they do anywhere.

Perhaps, but that sounds like a talking point. It is just my own felling, but I think there's something else going on.
Always follow the money. Soros's Open Society Foundation is funding all the protests, etc.. Who purchased all the tents at Columbia, for example? They're all the same type and color of tent. Those aren't cheap.

Reactions: goldmom

Commies
The Squad
Far Left
Lefties
Dems
Moderates
Mitt and Cheney
MAGA
Far Right MAGA
Hitler
MTG
Put me in the Dems through mitt and Cheney range.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator

Wow. Most college students surveyed admitted they source their news from TikTok.

The Jewish population has been heavily represented in Americas academia since inception . They have had a heavy hand in creating the far left extremism prevalent on American campuses today.
There is a certain irony in what is currently happening. It is like a Pitbull owner who is shocked the dog he raised and trained is trying to rip his throat out.

Reread your post tom
u-s-senator-bob-menendez-78769699_a39e8f.jpg
Thanks for proving my point...democrats, including those of us on this board think he should quit. Now do Republicans and Gaetz. Boebert. Dare I say the guy on criminal trial who was liable for sexual assault? You guys trying to make the Democrats equal to MAGA Republicans is dumb AF. Yet you keep doing it.

Reactions: Ree4
Thanks for proving my point...democrats, including those of us on this board think he should quit. Now do Republicans and Gaetz. Boebert. Dare I say the guy on criminal trial who was liable for sexual assault? You guys trying to make the Democrats equal to MAGA Republicans is dumb AF. Yet you keep doing it.
Menendez is still on the foreign relations committee.

Spare me.

There's a thread on it. You're like the 5th post in it.

Reactions: Ronnie_B
Columbia University is now the University of Phoenix. It has announced classes will be remote for the rest of the year as anti-Israel protests rock the school. There are now growing calls for tuition refunds for the $70k a year college now that it has practically turned into an online school.

Not gonna lie, I didn’t want to read through this garbage but I’m curious.
Does anything positive ever happen as a result of a protest?

Not gonna lie, I didn’t want to read through this garbage but I’m curious.
Does anything positive ever happen as a result of a protest?

Mostly not,.. The violent ones piss people off and nobody really cares about the non-violent ones...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT