ADVERTISEMENT

College World Series

The other side of that is the staff has given up just 2 runs in 18 innings with 27 Ks and 4 BB.

Yeah. Really hard to complain how this post season has gone for the Noles. Fact is, they were 6-0 and due for a loss. Look at the majors, it is very rare teams get on streaks much longer then 5 games. So to go 6-0 in playoffs, all on the road, was great. Hopefully they can get the bats going against Texas Tech and make the final four. At that point, all bets are off. Winning two in a row against Michigan is totally doable. But if not, helluva a run for basically the last team in...

We are playing with house money.

Yeah. Really hard to complain how this post season has gone for the Noles. Fact is, they were 6-0 and due for a loss. Look at the majors, it is very rare teams get on streaks much longer then 5 games. So to go 6-0 in playoffs, all on the road, was great. Hopefully they can get the bats going against Texas Tech and make the final four. At that point, all bets are off. Winning two in a row against Michigan is totally doable. But if not, helluva a run for basically the last team in...

We are playing with house money.
GO BLUE!!

Whos site do you think you are on nn?

He thought an Iowa site. Not a B10 site. You missed the distaste for cheering for the conference. Being historical free agents may have tainted FSU fans, but you rarely if ever see us cheer for the ACC. Sometimes it is done sarcastically but not because we care that VT is beating UK. Thats just stupid.

Last edited:
He thought an Iowa site. Not a B10 site. You missed the distaste for cheering for the conference. Being historical free agents may have tainted FSU fans, but you rarely if ever see us cheer for the ACC. Sometimes it is don't sarcastically but not because we care that VT is beating UK. Thats just stupid.
Why dont you have an FSU site?

He thought an Iowa site. Not a B10 site. You missed the distaste for cheering for the conference. Being historical free agents may have tainted FSU fans, but you rarely if ever see us cheer for the ACC. Sometimes it is don't sarcastically but not because we care that VT is beating UK. Thats just stupid.
Yep. I’m never cheering for Miami. Even if they are playing the gates. Then, I’m just cheering for a huge sinkhole.

Start your own.

Yeah, why? This seems to work okay.

tenor.gif

We are doing everything beautifully- fielding, pitching, base running, but can't get a dang rbi. Feel sorry for our pitchers, they have been dealing these last 3 games. We have to breakout soon, I feel it.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
We are doing everything beautifully- fielding, pitching, base running, but can't get a dang rbi. Feel sorry for our pitchers, they have been dealing these last 3 games. We have to breakout soon, I feel it.

Maybe that little dinger will break Mendoza's dry spell and they can get something going.

Reactions: Gonolz
Man on 2nd and 3rd Noles in pretty good shape to score some runs, they might even get a bases loaded situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT