ADVERTISEMENT

Commercial Flights in the WNBA are now a thing of the Past thanks to you know who

In the 12 team league, Indiana finished 10th last year. They got lucky to win the lottery.

Chicago, with an 18-22 record, made the playoffs as the #8 seed.

The 4 worst teams:
17-23 LA Sparks
13-27 Indiana Fever
11-29 Seattle Storm
9-31 Phoenix Mercury

Reactions: BirdistheWord
In the 12 team league, Indiana finished 10th last year. They got lucky to win the lottery.

The 4 worst teams:
17-23 LA Sparks
13-27 Indiana Fever
11-29 Seattle Storm
9-31 Phoenix Mercury

Good context. They won about a third of their games so still need more pieces beyond CC.

The 4 worst teams:
17-23 LA Sparks
13-27 Indiana Fever
11-29 Seattle Storm
9-31 Phoenix Mercury

The Fever had the best odds to win the 1st pick.

Do you always just make stuff up to have an excuse to post stuff?

The Fever had the best odds to win the 1st pick.

Do you always just make stuff up to have an excuse to post stuff?

The worthless troll is back.

I didn't say the Fever didn't have the best odds, did I? The truth? I simply said they were lucky to win the lottery again.

Why do you lie and troll so much?

The worthless troll is back.

I didn't say the Fever didn't have the best odds, did I? The truth? I simply said they were lucky to win the lottery again.

Why do you lie and troll so much?

You also said commercial flights are a thing of the past, which is not true.

Well, at least you aren't lying about Ava Jones's health in an attempt to get likes.

You also said commercial flights are a thing of the past, which is not true.

Well, at least you aren't lying about Ava Jones's health in an attempt to get likes.

You've tried this game before and failed.

What follows comes from the linked thread. Unsurprisingly, once caught in your lies, you never replied back.

Imagine using Ava's injuries to promote your own thread and supposed insider information by posting made up stuff about her surgeries.

Here was Franisdanarc telling everyone Ava only had one surgery left. Not quoting a reporter or linking a story. Just posting what he "knew" so he could get likes and people responding to his thread. Very sad for someone to prey on that young woman's story like that.

You are a liar and everyone knows it.

The truth? I posted stories on her current status. I then ONLY posted on what was being reported at the time. Did things change? Yes, and when they did change, I posted that story.

And I preyed on her story? You are a piece of dung, and everyone knows that, too.

You bring nothing to these forums. You troll, you harass, and you lie.

@RossWB

FranIsDaNarc is back in action. No wonder all the mods for this site have hated you and your Twitter Spam for so long. Always playing the victim.

And I saw the family photo someone shared of you on the football board...you actually look like a troll, so maybe be careful throwing that term around.

Just 4 months ago, many people on this very board were arguing that CC would make less money in the WNBA. LOL
LOL on you. She is making less money in the WNBA. She could be making $5 million in another league for far fewer games. She may be making more money overall than in college, but not in the WNBA. Don't let a little thing like facts cloud your storyline.

FranIsDaNarc is back in action. No wonder all the mods for this site have hated you and your Twitter Spam for so long. Always playing the victim.

And I saw the family photo someone shared of you on the football board...you actually look like a troll, so maybe be careful throwing that term around.

LOL....

@RossWB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT