ADVERTISEMENT

Comrade Harris said J6 was worse than 9/11

Put your head in the sand and everything will be fine. How'd that work on 9/11? How'd that work for the people rounded up by hitler, many like you (regarding J6) felt it could never happen.
You think I put my head in the sand for 9/11?? It appears you are the one trying to downsize 9/11 by putting it on the same pedestal as J6.

With recency bias plus an election in November, the rhetoric for everything gets ramped up, I get it democrats want their side to win; and it is an issue the democrats want front and center to better their chances.

I wish we had better choices on both sides. I have never been a Trump defender. He’s a jackass

i hear this a lot, but i never hear anyone describe how they believe trump could have retained power in the face of mass opposition. Do people think he was just going to start gassing people until the whole country fell in line? The courts all ruled against him. Even if Pence backed him, it was all a dumbass show and the liberals were smart to paint it like it was a coup to paint Trump in the worst light possible.

You don’t need to seize the US with a large siege, you just need to occupy the Capitol. Once you do that, the country is yours!

You're focused only on that day. What you have to look at is intent, was trump attempting to stop the election results, and the answer is yes. You may think it was a dumbass attempt but that doesn't change the fact of what he was trying to do. If he gets into office again, he'll have the supreme court on his side. He can put "his" people in charge of the military. He'll be able to do what's needed to get the outcome he wants.

Because he failed the first time, that's doesn't mean you don't take it serious. If someone tries to kill/rape another person, it doesn't matter how stupid they were with their attempt, they still tried. We still arrest people for that. It would make no sense to say that we won't arrest them because they were too stupid to actually get the job done.

You think I put my head in the sand for 9/11?? It appears you are the one trying to downsize 9/11 by putting it on the same pedestal as J6.

With recency bias plus an election in November, the rhetoric for everything gets ramped up, I get it democrats want their side to win; and it is an issue the democrats want front and center to better their chances.

I wish we had better choices on both sides. I have never been a Trump defender. He’s a jackass

I'm not downsizing 9/11 at all. I too remember where I was at when I heard. I remember that day and will never forget it. Both days were terrible for the U.S. and both days need to be recognized for their importance.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Why?

How is it any different than, say, comparing Pearl Harbor to the Assasination of Abraham
Lincoln?

All four events are tragic events from American history.
Because one of those four isn’t like the others.

Dumbest bitch in the history of propped up, DEI dumb bitches! >

Yep….when I first heard the part of her speech where she said “we need to move past failed policies”…I immediately thought…you and Biden are in-charge now, so they are your failed policies. How stupid is she?!?

Yep….when I first heard the part of her speech where she said “we need to move past failed policies”…I immediately thought…you and Biden are in-charge now, so they are your failed policies. How stupid is she?!?
Dumber than a sack of frozen hammers...that's why 80% of HROT relate so well to her and have their noses up her ass!

It appears that they are all being very seriously prosecuted,.. is there something else that we should be concerned about?
Yes, their leader isn’t allowed a second chance at removing democracy. I thought I stated that enough but I guess for some I have to repeat it.

Yes, their leader isn’t allowed a second chance at removing democracy. I thought I stated that enough but I guess for some I have to repeat it.

Our representative democracy is just fine, and it will continue to be just fine well into the future...

i hear this a lot, but i never hear anyone describe how they believe trump could have retained power in the face of mass opposition. Do people think he was just going to start gassing people until the whole country fell in line? The courts all ruled against him. Even if Pence backed him, it was all a dumbass show and the liberals were smart to paint it like it was a coup to paint Trump in the worst light possible.

You don’t need to seize the US with a large siege, you just need to occupy the Capitol. Once you do that, the country is yours!
Maybe you haven't read about the War of 1812!:rolleyes:

We were wrong, we survived it, we are a resilient country.....

That's a pretty heartless way to look at it. I bet you say the same thing to kids with cancer. The kid might die but the family survived, they're fine.

That's a pretty heartless way to look at it. I bet you say the same thing to kids with cancer. The kid might die but the family survived, they're fine.

Yeah, I'd say that pretty well sums it up,.. It's called life, bad things happen, you address them, and then you move on.

Anyone that believes that J6 was a legitimate attempt to "overthrow the government" is an idiot.
It wasn't the January 6th of overrunning the capital that was the biggest concern. It was the fact Trump actually had a plan to put himself back into power. You had illegitimate electoral votes, you would have had Pence and or Grassley declare the illegitimate electoral votes were valid and then have Trump as the future president. That is in definition an overthrow. The fact Pence stood up to Trump is the only reason this didn't happen and why January 6th did occur, because they wanted to behead Pence (whether a legitimate threat or not). If you do not think this whole scenario was not a legitimate attempt to overthrow the government they have no clue what the actual history or implications were.

I truly believe J6 would never have resulted in the loss of America’s democracy. I am not defending J6 or anyone involved, they can all go to prison for all I care.

It makes more nervous that we have part of the populace who thinks that 1,000 or so rednecks and a last gasp desperation attempt by someone like Trump is enough to overthrow the democracy…because makes it easy for bad actors to setup similar events in the future for maximum effect with minimal effort.

Has there been 1,000 people arrested for entering the Capitol? I seriously wasn’t aware it was that many. Also, I’m afraid that if our democracy could have been taken away without a single firearm that it wasn’t that strong in the first place.

This thread is sickening. J6 is the best thing to ever happen to D's. Nobody here can honestly say it was worse for our country than 9/11, but yet you do because it's what you're told to think. Way to stay in line. Use your own f'ing minds

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT