ADVERTISEMENT

Constant PSU Trolling...

Bones Malone

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2019
To all true HAWK fans...why are we even/ever acknowledging the obvious PSU trolls?

The PSU wrestling program is number one, no doubt...but the vast majority of the PSU fans that come to post here are a bunch of pu$$ies & we respond to their blue/white rhetoric which caters to their odd gratification. Again, why?? The simple fact is we continue to accept & acknowledge their presence which is disturbing, especially on a HAWKEYE board.

Ignore the obvious trolls, please!

I'll admit, I've subtly trolled them on this board because it's easy to do...but why engage them directly? I'd like to know, how this is productive to IOWA fans, especially on OUR board?
If we were in a bar, they'd not say a peep, as they'd get punched in the face. So, why acknowledge them here?? "The Cesspool" ain't perfect...but quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing their BS on our HAWKEYE board. I'm surely not the only one that's tired of HAWK wrestling fans allowing the PSU douche bags to contaminate the content of a HAWKEYE board...
The best way to discourage their presence is to simply ignore their obvious BS.

Please do your part to discourage the trolls by simply ignoring them. "They are"... a bunch of fan board pu$$ies...

PS: If any PSU fans think of responding to this thread...I'm just kidding;). Please develop a sense of humor😏. Sound familiar?

End of this Hawkeye's rant...

To all true HAWK fans...why are we even/ever acknowledging the obvious PSU trolls?

The PSU wrestling program is number one, no doubt...but the vast majority of the PSU fans that come to post here are a bunch of pu$$ies & we respond to their blue/white rhetoric which caters to their odd gratification. Again, why?? The simple fact is we continue to accept & acknowledge their presence which is disturbing, especially on a HAWKEYE board.

Ignore the obvious trolls, please!

I'll admit, I've subtly trolled them on this board because it's easy to do...but why engage them directly? I'd like to know, how this is productive to IOWA fans, especially on OUR board?
If we were in a bar, they'd not say a peep, as they'd get punched in the face. So, why acknowledge them here?? "The Cesspool" ain't perfect...but quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing their BS on our HAWKEYE board. I'm surely not the only one that's tired of HAWK wrestling fans allowing the PSU douche bags to contaminate the content of a HAWKEYE board...
The best way to discourage their presence is to simply ignore their obvious BS.

Please do your part to discourage the trolls by simply ignoring them. "They are"... a bunch of fan board pu$$ies...

PS: If any PSU fans think of responding to this thread...I'm just kidding;). Please develop a sense of humor😏. Sound familiar?

End of this Hawkeye's rant...

In the spirit of Easter and forgiveness here's an updated list of the NCAA GOATs:

See, you guys are doing it already. I know it's hard, but just (don't) do it. I've developed a zero-tolerance policy. If someone puts up a trolling/Hawkeye disparaging post and I don't immediately recognize the user name, I click on it, and if they have less than 10 posts they almost always go straight to ignore. Sometimes I check reactions and points, but not very often. I'm not thin-skinned, I just don't want to waste my time reading them, and don't want to be tempted to respond to stupidity (I get enough of that with non-trolls of various types).

BTW, does anyone know for sure how you get points on here? I suspect it's by number of posts, because it seems like I've been stuck with the same number for a long time, and there are lots of people with the same number all the time.

It’s the list of all-time NCAA tournament points scorers listed in order of the number of points scored at NCAAs. Yianni is 30th.

Yes I know what it is, @Cali_Nittany stated all time GOATs! This list is not representative of the Goats of the NCAAs, although you could use it as part of the conversation.
Was surprised how high Logan was on the list...until Yanni I had him and Smith as the weakest of the 4x. Guess I was wrong.

Yanni didn't score much for bonus points and lost in the 1/4s this year. 30 is about right.

Now Dake at 12, way behind a guy he owned, seemed surprising. But again this is team points scored and he didn't score bonus enough either. Maybe he could have scored more against Frank the tank rather than racking up 5+ minutes of RT. (I CHOOSE DOWN!)

Reactions: hlstone and Grip220
taylor is undefeated against dake in message board rankings. too bad he can never beat him in real life
In Taylor's defense, he does have a gold medal. Bet Dake would rather have what Taylor has.

taylor is undefeated against dake in message board rankings. too bad he can never beat him in real life
Even in the year Dake beat him in the final, Taylor scored more team points than Dake in the tourney. In other words, even winning twice to Dake's four, Taylor was more valuable to his team.

• Haha
Reactions: eb05 and PSUer1989
Even in the year Dake beat him in the final, Taylor scored more team points than Dake in the tourney. In other words, even winning twice to Dake's four, Taylor was more valuable to his team.
That's one way to spin it for a PSU fan. 😆

I was always awe struck at Dake's ability to make Taylor wrestle much more timidly than he did with other opponents. It cost Taylor repeatedly. And i even thought Taylor would win a few of those big matches. Not to be. Dake was the real magic man

Being a 4 timer is impressive. Doing it at 4 different weights, even if Dake wasn't the most exciting wrestler, is truly a big factor in where I would rate Dake in the Goat talk. His freestyle sucess has proved that too imo.
It's also impressive when you look at who he beat in the finals:

141 - Montell Marion (2nd, 4th, 2nd)
149 - Frank Molinero (8th, 5th, 2nd, 1st)
157 - Derek St. John (4th, 2nd, 1st, 5th)
165 - David Taylor (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 1st)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT