ADVERTISEMENT

Convicted felon and known gang member murders Omaha police officer

Good lord you are a joke, I always knew you waded in the shallow end, but I still fell for it.

Of course that would be "more of a tragedy".

I would love to see how you compare that to this, or to your original comments.

So at one point in your rants you stated they are all equal but now your liberal leanings come oozing out and you start rating the level of tragedy based on your opinions.

I knew sooner or later you would step in your own shit, you're a total tool.

So at one point in your rants you stated they are all equal but now your liberal leanings come oozing out and you start rating the level of tragedy based on your opinions.

I knew sooner or later you would step in your own shit, you're a total tool.

Wow, I....I, holy shit you are incompetent.

Good lord you are a joke, I always knew you waded in the shallow end, but I still fell for it.

Of course that would be "more of a tragedy".

I would love to see how you compare that to this, or to your original comments.
So the murder of a drunk and known drug user (JFK) and a communist sympathizer (MLK) are more tragic than a police officer killed in the line of duty per Iowa Hawk.

So the murder of a drunk and known drug user (JFK) and a communist sympathizer (MLK) are more tragic than a police officer killed in the line of duty per Iowa Hawk.

Holy balls, this is where you are heading now?

You aren't even using the contents of my posts anymore.

But, yes, the Assassination of a sitting President is, objectively, more important than a LEO dying while working. But that misses ANY of the points I made by a wiiiiiiide margin.

Memorial weekend has got your crazy juices flowing.

Holy balls, this is where you are heading now?

You aren't even using the contents of my posts anymore.

But, yes, the Assassination of a sitting President is, objectively, more important than a LEO dying while working. But that misses ANY of the points I made by a wiiiiiiide margin.

Memorial weekend has got your crazy juices flowing.
Liar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT