ADVERTISEMENT

Cory Clark New Montini Catholic Wrestling Coach

ILHawksFan

Rookie
Mar 19, 2022

Have not been able to verify this news anywhere else yet, but big news if true.

If the link doesn’t work for you I’ll explain.

On Facebook, The Pin Doctors posted a picture of Cory Clark with former Broncos coach Mike Bukovsky with the write up saying Clark has been named as the new coach of the Broncos.

Montini is consistently a nationally ranked program. Will be good to have a former Hawkeye leading them.

Cory Clark last season at Aurora Christian Academy. Coach Clark had several very impressive kids at lower weights. Think he continues to have close coaching relationship with Israel Martinez. Cory will do well at Montini Catholic, Cory well respected in Chicagoland wrestling community.
Aaron Stewart 160 lbs.(16U) at Fargo, high on watch list.

Have not been able to verify this news anywhere else yet, but big news if true.

If the link doesn’t work for you I’ll explain.

On Facebook, The Pin Doctors posted a picture of Cory Clark with former Broncos coach Mike Bukovsky with the write up saying Clark has been named as the new coach of the Broncos.

Montini is consistently a nationally ranked program. Will be good to have a former Hawkeye leading them.
Hey thanks for checking out the page and further yet Sharing an article here! I appreciate it! 💪🏻

Point-made. Cory Clark will be an influential presence for the University of Iowa wrestling program in the northern Illinois/Indiana area; lots of talented young wrestlers.
I hope he is, because I think Poeta is going to do a better job of locking down the talent in the state than previous coaches. I believe he has a few highly ranked home state kids coming in next year. They also built a new wrestling facility a few years ago to show they are getting more committed to the sport.

Reactions: kkhawk
I hope he is, because I think Poeta is going to do a better job of locking down the talent in the state than previous coaches....
Mike Poeta will do well recruiting Chicago/Indiana, no question. However the opportunity to wrestle at the University of Iowa is a very strong pull. As an academic institution, the University of Iowa is a highly respected brand in the Chicagoland area. Check all the car window stickers.

Tigerhawk-gold%20on%20black%402x.png

Last edited:
Reactions: T8KUDWN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT