ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark and Angel Reese got everyone watching. Better buckle up.

I don't know, why did people argue with me when I mentioned it?

Or...perhaps it was to point out the hilarious homerism that exists here.

Wait. You are hanging out on an Iowa sports board and are shocked that there is homers towards Iowa here. Good ****ing grief.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Wait. You are hanging out on an Iowa sports board and are shocked that there is homers towards Iowa here. Good ****ing grief.
I'm actually not. But I've been called a troll for a year because I don't drink the kool-aide.

What a game, Clark was fantastic as was Reese.
Caitlan has done so much for women's basketball, it is hard to imagine that the womens game will match the men's final four viewership numbers.

Reese's post-game was kind of sad, hard to imagine even the most fanatical alum or supporter would threaten a young woman with death.

Well, if I was trolling wouldn't I do it on multiple topics? Wouldn't I be talking about the fair catch?
I must be a very specific kind of troll.
You are. You are a Caitlin Clark troll, just trying to get a rise out of people. At least this season. I’m not so sure why everyone is getting so wrapped around the axle.

Belem scrolling the internet for things he didn't actually see so that he could post about them on here to get people arguing with him

scrolling-ignoring.gif
The hair checks out

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
I actually didn't watch the game. Wife was watching the Red's game.
Although I did see the terrible call for Reese's 5th foul during a commercial break.
Terrible call? Watch baseball with your wife. Basketball is too complicated for you.

I don't. You were implying that you knew how long she taunted her. I thought you might have something that showed what happened after the camera cut away. That's why I asked.
I do know. If you don't have anything to refute, then STFU.

Why do you continue to avoid the questions posed?

Hint: we know why.

I didn't. Do you have video you can show me more than the bit that was televised?
I've seen that bit today. Perhaps you have more that shows when she stopped as you all appear to be very certain how long it went on.
That's already in the video posted.

Because people seem so sure what happened after the camera panned away. Perhaps you/they have additional information they'd like to share.
You didn't view any of it. Yet you seem so certain it's all "equivalent".

It’s kind of like when the Twitter trolls say Iowa doesn’t have any black girls. Even though 2 of their starters are.
...uh....which 2?

Hannah Stuelke and....

Caitlin Clark?
Gabby Marshall?
Sydney Affolter?
Kate Martin?
Molly Davis?

One of those last 5 must have some serious pigmentation issues...

...uh....which 2?

Hannah Stuelke and....

Caitlin Clark?
Gabby Marshall?
Sydney Affolter?
Kate Martin?
Molly Davis?

Psst... It's Gabbie, and it's Gabbie.

...uh....which 2?

Hannah Stuelke and....

Caitlin Clark?
Gabby Marshall?
Sydney Affolter?
Kate Martin?
Molly Davis?

So you're saying Iowa's best defensive player has pigmentation issues?,.. that's racist.

You’ve obviously missed a post in this thread 😂
You obviously think that just because she may have some relatives who aren't considered white, she is not white.
Or consider herself as Caucasian.

#Blue-eyedBlonde

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT