ADVERTISEMENT

Costco to get rid of their “Polish Hot Dog”....

This is carrying healthy eating too far!
The one real bargain at Costco is going “bye-bye”...a damn shame. The ‘dog will be replaced by healthier alternatives.
One of the worst things you can put into your body... or eat for that matter.

Reactions: OrlandNole
I enjoy a Sam’s or Costco hot dog.

They taste prett good.

Likely a plublicity stunt.

There are 2 reasons to belong to Costco....1) is their polish hot dogs, and 2) is their Costco (sheet) cakes! Other than that it is just another place to spend your money.
Ok ok we get it. You love the taste of Polish Dogs in your mouth

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
Eff you....If it is that bad for you, why would God make it taste so good? Splain that to me. :mad:
Science?
Sugar tastes pretty damn good too but it's not good for you either.
I personally love brats, polish sausage, hot dogs etc... but they're a leading cancer causing "food".

Confused, disappointed...the title of the thread led me to believe that a group of Polish natives were picketing Costco's because they were outraged that someone named a hotdog after them, demeaning them and slandering their great nation. Huh?

Calm down everyone. The $1.50 hotdog and drink meal remains. This is something different.

Had Açaí bowl there the other day and was impressed.

I'm going to have to get one before they are gone, their hot dogs are just OK.

I'm not a huge fan of their sheet cakes honestly. It's not that they are bad (is bad cake even possible?), but something about them seems off to me, I think it might be the frosting.

Confused, disappointed...the title of the thread led me to believe that a group of Polish natives were picketing Costco's because they were outraged that someone named a hotdog after them, demeaning them and slandering their great nation. Huh?
The quotation marks were deceptive for sure...I'm 100% with OP on this one though.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
Non-members SHOULDN’T get the hot dog deal!

I paid for a membership - and it should come with privileges.
Don't turn this into a thread about illegal immigrants and their rights please, we have enough of those.

How do you stop the nonmembers from getting the hot dog though? Have members show their Costco issued photo ID?

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Don't turn this into a thread about illegal immigrants and their rights please, we have enough of those.

Go Away GIF

Reactions: QChawks and thewop

How do you stop the nonmembers from getting the hot dog though? Have members show their Costco issued photo ID?
Hey, did you see those busses of illegals in Detroit??!!

Yes, that is how it works. You have to show your membership card at the door to get in. They don't have that requirement at Sam's. At least not in Ankeny.

Yes, that is how it works. You have to show your membership card at the door to get in. They don't have that requirement at Sam's. At least not in Ankeny.
They haven’t started doing that at the Coralville Costco yet. You can still slip into the food court without having to show your card, separate entrances.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT