ADVERTISEMENT

cowboys vs rams

Never been an NFL fan but I especially loathe Stan Kroenke anyway. I hope the Cowboys beat the Rams by 40.

Any else think stuff on NBC looks strange? Watched games this weekend on CBS, ABC and ESPN... oh and Redzone things appear normal, but yesterday the ND game and now this Rams/Cowboys game has a weird look to it.

Lookup Aldon Smith's past legal issues. tl;dr material.
Yeah. But Colin Kaepernick is only out of the league because he kneeled.

Aldon Smith. Example A that owners just want to win.
I was mentored in coaching by his (now retired) soccer coach, who coached him when he was 12 and 13 in Cedar Rapids. I just missed coaching him as an assistant by one year. Apparently he wasn’t a discipline issue then, surprisingly. Had a very involved mom. /CSB

Reactions: Moral
Firstly, no one gives a shit about your FF. I'm okay with Dallas losing though.
I wasn't asking for anyone else besides me to give a sh** about my FF team (that’s better than yours).

I was simply saying I'm fine with the call because I benefitted from it.

Enjoy! :D

Reactions: Moral
Why do the Rams continue to feel the need to mess with their uniforms?

the Oregon Ducks of the NFL

they have some of the coolest “old school” uniforms but they refuse to wear them

1994_LosAngelesRams.jpg

Bad PI call. Worse coaching move by not kicking the game tying field goal.
On 4th down your QB and mark better know where the 1st down marker is at. Terrible decision to go for it and terrible execution on 4th down.

Looks like nm has changed in Dallas.

Aren’t all non-players on sidelines supposed to wear a mask? Rams coach had his down the entire game.

I wasn't asking for anyone else besides me to give a sh** about my FF team (that’s better than yours).

I was simply saying I'm fine with the call because I benefitted from it.

Enjoy! :D

I gave up FF teams a while ago because I got way way too into it. No one asked but there you have it. Now I just watch games for the games which is nice in it's own way. Although the investment added a bit to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT