ADVERTISEMENT

Cox joins New Jersey RTC

What might be the reason/logic for splitting time between 2 clubs as the article notes? More pay, more exposure?? Win-win for Cox and both clubs?

What might be the reason/logic for splitting time between 2 clubs as the article notes? More pay, more exposure?? Win-win for Cox and both clubs?
I'd imagine there could be a win-win for Cox's training, Cox's wallet, and the RTC exposure from his name, but I doubt it. The RTC's need Cox way more than the other way around, and I can’t imagine traveling between 3 different places around the country to train is ideal for him. 2 places is pushing it, but I have to believe the tOSU RTC is using Cox's name to attract recruits and probably NJRTC/Rutgers is as well. But I could see him training at the NJRTC, not Columbus though. Everytime Cox adds his name to another RTC it gives them all less credibility that's for sure. Whoever hires KJ as their RTC coach is getting Cox for real.. How's Daniel Dennis been doing? I kid..I kid....but let's keep KJ in mind huh?

He showed character at ISU which is more than I can say for Carl but not impressed with his coaching there or internationally. Not to mention the blunder with Cox.

Reactions: GoHawks1996
And I hear Jordan Burroughs is moving to Philadelphia (originally from an area of Jersey close to Philadelphia). I assume he will be involved in wrestling.

Do these moves draw talent away from the other side of PA? Rutgers, Princeton, UPenn all want to compete.

And I hear Jordan Burroughs is moving to Philadelphia (originally from an area of Jersey close to Philadelphia). I assume he will be involved in wrestling.

Do these moves draw talent away from the other side of PA? Rutgers, Princeton, UPenn all want to compete.
He was born in Camden, NJ, right across the river from Philadelphia, and grew up in Sicklerville, maybe 10 miles from the city.
Princeton and Rutgers share the NJRTC, while Penn has its own ( and it is doing quite well thank you).

He was born in Camden, NJ, right across the river from Philadelphia, and grew up in Sicklerville, maybe 10 miles from the city.
Princeton and Rutgers share the NJRTC, while Penn has its own ( and it is doing quite well thank you).
I believe Rutgers split from NJRTC. They now have their own RTC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT