Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Not creepy

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I'd hit it, but not date it

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
nope-head-shaking-woman-tkjt7cnf1h7nfvzg.gif

Reactions: WisestIowan
I know she wants to live a "normal" life, but normal is not having CPS or the cops called on you and your significant other every week for suspected child abuse/illegal relationship.

Unfortunately people are ignorant and quick to judge, and others will always find a way to criticize both him and her if they stay together.

Maybe the family should hire a matchmaker to look around the world to find a nice guy with a similar condition...that's certainly someone who could relate to her life experience. Just a thought.

On the one hand, yes, I feel like it’s a bit weird to date/bang someone that looks like a child even though they aren’t.
On the other hand, good for her. It would suck going through life and not finding someone to love/bang simply because of your appearance… so like a lot of you on HROT though not really HROT anymore.
Everyone deserves somebody to bang.

• Love
Reactions: QChawks
I know she wants to live a "normal" life, but normal is not having CPS or the cops called on you and your significant other every week for suspected child abuse/illegal relationship.

Unfortunately people are ignorant and quick to judge, and others will always find a way to criticize both him and her if they stay together.

Maybe the family should hire a matchmaker to look around the world to find a nice guy with a similar condition...that's certainly someone who could relate to her life experience. Just a thought.
The trailer in the initial post did just this - used a matchmaker to match her with some security guard guy who had the same condition and looking like he was maybe 12 or 13yo.

Reactions: hawkdave007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT