ADVERTISEMENT

Crypto tanking

What do you folks think of the 600 million dollar crypto theft by hackers?
The exchange caught the guy or he turned himself in(I don't remember which) and then the markets started going up. Secondly, I use a cold wallet for as much as I can and spread everything else around enough places that the chance of a catastrophic loss for me is minimal.

Glad I loaded up on more ADA and ERG when cryptocurrency was tanking. My early ERG buys are almost 10x. Going to keep accumulating that one until it hits the mainstream exchanges.

Also got on the SOL train.

Anyone looking at Solana? I bought earlier this week. It is up huge for the year.
I’ve stepped on my dick numerous times. I thought about getting in at $60 but was waiting then $70 then though I messed the boat then it exploded last $100 so I was waiting to get back to $100 when it was around $113 and not it is above $140 haha.

I’ve stepped on my dick numerous times. I thought about getting in at $60 but was waiting then $70 then though I messed the boat then it exploded last $100 so I was waiting to get back to $100 when it was around $113 and not it is above $140 haha.
Not sure you missed.. Of course anything at an all time high is a risk.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
The dollar is strengthening, what was originally seen as a benefit, that the tapering would be delayed, now with the employment numbers from last week, it has spooked a few people, the dollar has strengthened and all those assets expecting the dollar to drop are declining - fairly hard. Thats what happens when it is primarily speculative money. That is why I don't want to be around when the bottom drops out.

I wonder if this had something to do with a whale or two unloading then putting pressure on everyone to take profits. It’s riding back up right now tho

Just let me know when your magic beans produce the beanstalk so I can go up and see the giants.
So you are admitting you have no idea what you are talking about? If you do know, please give a brief synopsis of what cryptocurrency and DeFi crypto is. Also why do you hate it?

Struggling to really diversify too much into it. It’s entirely speculative and risky AF. You can see why it’s 100% not going to be a currency no matter how many cryptoheads repeat that. Price fluctuations too insane. Paying for something with crypto does not make it a currency....it’s like being allowed to purchase goods with an ETF.

Crypto is also something that a government body can squash and render worthless overnight.

Struggling to really diversify too much into it. It’s entirely speculative and risky AF. You can see why it’s 100% not going to be a currency no matter how many cryptoheads repeat that. Price fluctuations too insane. Paying for something with crypto does not make it a currency....it’s like being allowed to purchase goods with an ETF.

Crypto is also something that a government body can squash and render worthless overnight.
No they can’t lol

Anyone jumping on the SHIB bandwagon now that it’s on coinbase? I could see it catching on as another memecoin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT