ADVERTISEMENT

Cybertruck

I'm all for EV's, but the cybertruck looks like an attempt to make something so shitty that nobody buys it so then billionaires can point their finger at it and go, "See? Nobody wants EV's and they won't buy them!"

Which is weird coming from Elon considering Tesla is a major investment for him.

Reactions: BelemNole
I don't get what your point is. No amount of new paint job will make that block of metal look good.
They are just wraps…and yes, any car can get wrapped. Certainly not a unique selling point, and personally think it’s humorous so many owners feel the “need” to wrap it/cover it up. Even more so when they wrap to look like another vehicle.

Tesla-Cybertruck-Toyota-Tundra-wrap.jpg

Last edited:
They are just wraps…and yes, any car can get wrapped. Certainly not a unique selling point, and personally think it’s humorous so many owners feel the “need” to wrap it/cover it up. Even more so when they wrap to look like another vehicle.

Tesla-Cybertruck-Toyota-Tundra-wrap.jpg
I don't understand wraps either other than it is probably a frackton a lot cheaper than a new paint job. I just think it wouldn't hold up over time. More importantly, they tend to be elaborate designs or very trendy looking so I know I would get tired of it pretty quickly. I guess that's why you can just get a new wrap?

At any rate, it looks like something I might have made in my 8th grade pottery class when I realized I only had 15 minutes left to complete my project and my flower vase just collapsed in on itself.

Reactions: LBoogie28
What are they going to figure out? Listen I’d love a Tesla but that thing is ridiculous. I saw one in the wild for the first time this week and it’s just silly. It looks like the old wood models you’d carve when I was a kid, except nobody bothered carving it.

Have you driven one?

I saw one near Midway airport this morning that was wrapped for what looked like a sandwich shop. That's a lot of money for a delivery vehicle.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I don't understand wraps either other than it is probably a frackton a lot cheaper than a new paint job. I just think it wouldn't hold up over time. More importantly, they tend to be elaborate designs or very trendy looking so I know I would get tired of it pretty quickly. I guess that's why you can just get a new wrap?

At any rate, it looks like something I might have made in my 8th grade pottery class when I realized I only had 15 minutes left to complete my project and my flower vase just collapsed in on itself.

TikTok has shown me some pretty cool color wraps for normal cars. Just expanding the color options. Like this flat matte rover wife wanted me to get

TikTok has shown me some pretty cool color wraps for normal cars. Just expanding the color options. Like this flat matte rover wife wanted me to get

Do they last though or do they fade after a year or two?

ICE guy puts Cybertruck through the paces.

Truck people will figure this out eventually.

Dude…give it a rest. No one buys a truck to race up a mountain towing stuff. It is not the right metric. This truck is hot garbage and that is coming from a Tesla fanboy who has owned a Model S since 2015 and still loves it.

Not everything Tesla does will be a home run. They should kill this and allocate the capital to other, better projects.

Last edited:
Dude…give it a rest. No one buys a truck to race up a mountain towing stuff. It is not the right metric. This truck is hot garbage and that is coming from a Tesla fanboy who has owned a Model S since 2015 and still loves it.

Not everything Tesla does will be a home run. They should kill this and allocate the capital to other, better projects.
they should build a motorcycle

Hope there’s a charging station at the summit

They said it charged up 6% as it came back down. Going down hill charges up the battery. Same reason Tesla Semis don’t need to stop at semi brake check sites at the bottom of steep mountain passes. They don’t use the brakes. It is engineered to charge back up the battery instead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT