ADVERTISEMENT

David Raih

In other blockbuster NFL news, on Wednesday the New York Giants terminated OL coach Marc Colombo.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkInArk
This is clearly not fair:p
OGC.20a0c20913f4537b21167f476deeb57f

I mean DHop is overrated. Never practices, I’m team BOB on him. He’s more Worried about his modeling career now I guess with that 12 head. #2 is Larry Legend and he’s 40. After that Christian Kirk? I mean this is a team that took Isaiah Simmons over TW. I’d much rather have a LT protecting the franchise KM for 12 years then an undersized LB w no true position. Call me old school I guess

I know some guys that know a lot more about football than do I. A lot of them think David Raih would like to see Raih on our offensive staff.

Certainly don't want to change Hawk's receivers coach, I want him to get a pay raise. But it wouldn't hurt to find room for an NFL offensive coach on the staff.

Reactions: RomanHawk
I know some guys that know a lot more about football than do I. A lot of them think David Raih would like to see Raih on our offensive staff.

Certainly don't want to change Hawk's receivers coach, I want him to get a pay raise. But it wouldn't hurt to find room for an NFL offensive coach on the staff.
Raih won’t be out of work long.
I was told the players really liked him at iowa. Coaches not as much but he was a hard worker.

Reactions: pmtdc
Kingsbury already looking for scapegoats since they sucked down the stretch and his high school offensive scheme got exposed. Sucks for David.

Reactions: pmtdc
I remember researching David back when we were in our OC transition and being very impressed with him and his earlier contributions with us. Maybe we have an as-of-yet-not-named place on this staff - not as a receivers coach, but more probably in the quarterback room?

I remember researching David back when we were in our OC transition and being very impressed with him and his earlier contributions with us. Maybe we have an as-of-yet-not-named place on this staff - not as a receivers coach, but more probably in the quarterback room?
His wife is not an iowa city type of gal.

Who asked you? 😕
You did. Way to high maintence, not a fan of her face/body. None, zero of it works for me. She is not even a 3. But I get some people get what they can get. She would get passed by me alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day every damn day. You do you though I don't hate on a man for wanting what he wants.

• Haha
Reactions: bojihawk44
You did. Way to high maintence, not a fan of her face/body. None, zero of it works for me. She is not even a 3. But I get some people get what they can get. She would get passed by me alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day every damn day. You do you though I don't hate on a man for wanting what he wants.
Need pic to pass judgement.

2:15 AM outside the Fieldhouse on pint night you wouldn't pass on that. Maybe at 8:15. But not after midnight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT