ADVERTISEMENT

deadbeat

So her husband had a loan forgiven that was designed to be forgiven, and she's being called out for that as if she took out the loan? Did I miss something?
It was also a program voted on and passed by a D controlled house....not an executive order like student loan debt forgiveness.

In other words...not the same thing.

So her husband had a loan forgiven that was designed to be forgiven, and she's being called out for that as if she took out the loan? Did I miss something?
She's being called out because her spouse benefitted from a loan forgiveness program to the tune of $140k while actively being against a loan forgiveness program for $20k or less.

She's being called out because her spouse benefitted from a loan forgiveness program to the tune of $140k while actively being against a loan forgiveness program for $20k or less.
Not all loans are created equal. “Forgiving” student loans only benefits the loan taker. It incentivizes them to be a drain on society. Forgiving PPP loans benefits employers and employees. It incentivizes them to use the money as intended and keep people off government assistance.

Not all loans are created equal. “Forgiving” student loans only benefits the loan taker. It incentivizes them to be a drain on society. Forgiving PPP loans benefits employers and employees. It incentivizes them to use the money as intended and keep people off government assistance.
I know how they work. I’m saying hopping on twitter to tell the world if you take out a loan you should repay the loan, after not repaying a loan isn’t a good look and deserves the heat she’s getting.

I know how they work. I’m saying hopping on twitter to tell the world if you take out a loan you should repay the loan, after not repaying a loan isn’t a good look and deserves the heat she’s getting.
No, the loan was taken out with the full knowledge that if it was used correctly it would not have to be repaid. The same is not true of student loans. Those borrowers signed a contract stating they would repay the money they borrowed. You’re comparing apples to oranges. Or perhaps more accurately, apples to horse apples.

No, the loan was taken out with the full knowledge that if it was used correctly it would not have to be repaid. The same is not true of student loans. Those borrowers signed a contract stating they would repay the money they borrowed. You’re comparing apples to oranges. Or perhaps more accurately, apples to horse apples.
That doesn’t take away the fact that they benefited from a loan forgiveness program that was 7x more than the one they’re against.

especially when you voted against said loan.

Complete and utter bullshit. I know wealthy people who made millions on PPP to become wealthier. It had nothing to do with keeping employees employed.

Oh, you guys and your squabbles. Just throw rocks and sticks across the street at each other, as we did in our youthage

See Bin's post above yours.

Are you saying everyone should be responsible for everything their spouse or significant other does?

See Bin's post above yours.

Are you saying everyone should be responsible for everything their spouse or significant other does?
No, are you even reading what I'm saying? I understand the PPP loan. But I will say this for the last time before I bounce from this thread.

Her family benefitted from a loan forgiveness program. She is also against a loan forgiveness program that would help individuals at a fraction of what her husband received. She went on twitter saying verbatim "If you take out a loan, pay back a loan." Her husband did not pay back that loan.

She is a fool for saying that, and she deserves the heat she is getting.

None. I didn’t say any where. I’m saying it’s a bad look to tweet “if you take out a loan pay it back” when her spouse didn’t have to pay his back.
Right up there with the “bad look” of Laken’s murder, isn’t it? Bawl on you ****ing crybaby…..

No, are you even reading what I'm saying? I understand the PPP loan. But I will say this for the last time before I bounce from this thread.

Her family benefitted from a loan forgiveness program. She is also against a loan forgiveness program that would help individuals at a fraction of what her husband received. She went on twitter saying verbatim "If you take out a loan, pay back a loan." Her husband did not pay back that loan.

She is a fool for saying that, and she deserves the heat she is getting.
One act was done based on the democratic process, the other through executive tyranny. There's a big difference.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
One act was done based on the democratic process, the other through executive tyranny. There's a big difference.
Right, I never argued that.

I'm saying her husband took out a big ass loan, never paid it back, and then she got on twitter and said "If you take out a loan, you should pay it back."

Pretty tone deaf and she's rightfully taking heat.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
No. One of those loans was written with contract language that said "if you meet xxxx obligations some or all of your principal will be forgiven" the other, student loans, say nothing near that.

And

Crooksandliars.com

Lol.

I'm saying her husband took out a big ass loan, never paid it back, and then she got on twitter and said "If you take out a loan, you should pay it back."

You don't seem to understand contract language. PpP made business owners keep their employees to have the loans forgiven, it was done so we didn't end up with a shit ton of unemployment, that is nothing like what Biden is illegally doing with student loans, as much as the left wants it to be.

You don't seem to understand contract language. PpP made business owners keep their employees to have the loans forgiven, it was done so we didn't end up with a shit ton of unemployment, that is nothing like what Biden is illegally doing with student loans, as much as the left wants it to be.
I understand the contract language. I am not argueing anything with the contract language. I am specifically talking about why her twitter take was tone deaf.

So when you attend a wedding reception— not sure who would invite you—with an open bar, do you still pay for your drinks?

thinking student loan forgiveness - which means they don't have to pay the fed gov't back to cover costs that are in part that high because of the fed gov't - has no positive benefit on the whole is insane

if that's the starting position, no reasonable conversation is possible

Well, at the local bar you do have to pay for it. Tell me you can now understand the difference?
Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: globalhawk
thinking student loan forgiveness - which means they don't have to pay the fed gov't back to cover costs that are in part that high because of the fed gov't - has no positive benefit on the whole is insane

if that's the starting position, no reasonable conversation is possible
Who is going to inevitably pay foe those loans to be paid back?

Well to be fair, Ashley Hinson is one really dumb bitch, perhaps the dumbest ever, so it’s really no surprise she doesn’t see the hypocrisy of the situation. Mean spirited and devoid of human compassion and empathy is a few other traits she possesses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT