ADVERTISEMENT

DEI nearly kills former President Trump

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Wednesday named Kim Cheatle, a veteran Secret Service official, to be the agency's next director as it faces controversy over missing text messages around the time thousands of supporters of then-President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol.

Cheatle, who left the Secret Service in 2021 for a job as a security executive at PepsiCo, takes the reins as multiple congressional committees and the Department of Homeland Security's internal watchdog are investigating the missing text messages, which the Secret Service has said were purged during a technology transition.

Cheatle had served in the Secret Service for 27 years and was the first woman to be named assistant director of protective operations, the division that provides protection to the president and other dignitaries.

Cheatle had served on Biden's protective detail when he was vice president. During that time, Biden "came to trust" her judgment and counsel, he said in a statement."

And I bet the 3 minute story is also more Russian misinformation.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Wednesday named Kim Cheatle, a veteran Secret Service official, to be the agency's next director as it faces controversy over missing text messages around the time thousands of supporters of then-President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol.

Cheatle, who left the Secret Service in 2021 for a job as a security executive at PepsiCo, takes the reins as multiple congressional committees and the Department of Homeland Security's internal watchdog are investigating the missing text messages, which the Secret Service has said were purged during a technology transition.

Cheatle had served in the Secret Service for 27 years and was the first woman to be named assistant director of protective operations, the division that provides protection to the president and other dignitaries.

Cheatle had served on Biden's protective detail when he was vice president. During that time, Biden "came to trust" her judgment and counsel, he said in a statement."

And I bet the 3 minute story is also more Russian misinformation.

“During a CBS News interview in May 2023, Cheatle stated the Secret Service, which had a 48% departure rate, needed to "attract diverse candidates and give opportunites to everybody in the workforce, particulary women." She aims to have 30% women in the agency by 2030.”

DEI hire, DEI promoter. DEI nearly killed a President yesterday.

Corollary is that white males are clearly incompetent and should not be hired by Clinton's to do a job or the RNC would have been interesting this year

Parks And Rec Spinning GIF

How is the Secret Service liable for a local cop retreating from their duty to protect?
This kind of bullshit does not help anything

• Haha
Reactions: TSGTtrickedme
Do you wander why the person running the Secret Service thinks 30% of their employees should have a vagina?
How does that matter for this line of work?
If they are hiring qualified people who can do the job, then no.

This would be a better point if a male dominated SS hadn't had several screw ups over time. I don't think DEI or hiring women is the culprit here.

• Haha
Reactions: TSGTtrickedme
People are after them for not having that roof manned before the event, not checked after civilian reports during.

The advance team needs to answer for setup and coverage, I think everyone agrees.
The woman that is being bashed was not part of the advance team; her performance had nothing to do with Trump being shot. Therefore saying some dumb ass shit about DEI is nothing more than stirring a pot that does not need to be stirred.

Leftists just don't get it. It shouldn't matter if 50%, 80%, 100% or 0% are men or women or gay or straight or black or white, tall or short. The ONLY thing that matters is that they are the best individuals available that can do the job. Where this DEI BS came from is mind boggling. America is a meritocracy for a reason, the best and brightest should get the job. Full Stop.....

Leftists just don't get it. It shouldn't matter if 50%, 80%, 100% or 0% are men or women or gay or straight or black or white, tall or short. The ONLY thing that matters is that they are the best individuals available that can do the job. Where this DEI BS came from is mind boggling. America is a meritocracy for a reason, the best and brightest should get the job. Full Stop.....
Correct. If that best person happens to be black or a woman, then the rightists screams that it is a DEI hire. Goes both ways.

I don't know if any of the Secret Service agents in question were DEI hires, nor do I much care. What gets me about the left here is that they'll often speak out loudly when police injustice occurs. We need to sweep out our police departments! We need better training! We need new policies, yada, yada, yada. Ok, fine. Where does DEI fit into that? How can the left demand for the things I just mentioned when they're also willing to hire people who may not be the best applicant(s) for available law enforcement jobs? While potentially turning away those that are?

JFC. Where does the stupid start and end. DEI. So, the DEI opponents are implying mandatory levels of minority and gender hiring is compromising the agency's ability to provide security.

What other reason could there be?

Well, the military, law enforcement, and business are stuck with shit if that's the case.

Personally, in, I my career I worked with, under, for, and supervised minority and females and didn't and couldn't differentiate by race or gender. Treating people respectfully is a trait most learn to maneuver in the world. Some don't and never could.

I know people that never metaphorically left the city limits of their small repressive hometowns. The DEI opponents. The racists and anti-gays. Small, simple minds.

A congressional hearing should have been held after the Secret Service has conducted internal investigations. What good does it do to hold them accountable when they haven't found themselves accountable internally. It was an unnecessary and fruitless effort.

More "performance theatre" from Republicans.

Positioning for a Trump appt in a GOP Presidency.

Forget doing what is right for Mericans, the Radical Right only cares about where the cameras are.

Fvck, I hate these clowns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT