ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat credibility

Hawk_82

HR Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
What does it say about democrat credibility if they choose to replace Biden as the nominee after the debate? Republicans have been saying Biden is old and senile for quite some time and democrats have denied it every step of the way. Obama, Hillary, and Kamala have all been lying to us. Why should anyone trust them if/when they throw out a different candidate?

It says they recognize he's not able to do another four years. What's the Republican excuse for keeping a criminal rapist on their ticket?
Its propaganda that the left is feeding you. I have been telling you this for a while. Today you saw with your own eyes that Biden is not fit to serve. Your eyes told the truth, don't fall for their propaganda, it makes you look stupid.

What does it say about democrat credibility if they choose to replace Biden as the nominee after the debate? Republicans have been saying Biden is old and senile for quite some time and democrats have denied it every step of the way. Obama, Hillary, and Kamala have all been lying to us. Why should anyone trust them if/when they throw out a different candidate?
The GOP leader is a life long conman, tax fraud, steals from charities, 34 felonies and counting, liable for rape, led an insurrection on our Capitol and the building was ransacked for the first time since 1812. What does that say about the GOP?!?!?!? Lolololol shut up

Reactions: HawkMD
What about Republican creditably about the Dems stealing an election? Or the inability to out negotiate that feeble old senile man for legislation. Credibility is in short supply n both parties.

They just now recognize this?
If only someone would have said something sooner.
For all the idiots that kept defending him saying he was perfectly fit and believing all the other garbage. Do they now start to question all the other bullshit they are fed by the democratic leaders everyday. I mean these same leaders said Biden was fit for the job. The same ones that should be around him the most.
All of America saw in a couple of minutes last night that he’s not fit to lead this country.

For all the idiots that kept defending him saying he was perfectly fit and believing all the other garbage. Do they now start to question all the other bullshit they are fed by the democratic leaders everyday. I mean these same leaders said Biden was fit for the job. The same ones that should be around him the most.
All of America saw in a couple of minutes last night that he’s not fit to lead this country.
And Trump is? What's worse? Hiding a frail president? Or hiding a corrupt one?

It's very hard to recognize you're in a cult. I don't see the left learning from this tbh

Reactions: kzoohawk80

Meanwhile, republicans are supporting Trump. Please.

Good question. Which is worse. Having felon trump in office or not knowing who is truly pulling the strings of the puppet. I’m not sure. I’ve been saying for years now that I didn’t want either one of these guys.
I don't want either either. But Rs aren't talking about replacing Trump. Dems are. That counts for something.

Good question. Which is worse. Having felon trump in office or not knowing who is truly pulling the strings of the puppet. I’m not sure. I’ve been saying for years now that I didn’t want either one of these guys.

Between the two options you don't see any difference in a convicted felon as president vs people running our government? That truly says it all about the Trumpeters

You should be used to being lied to. Every time your worthless leader opens his mouth, all that comes out is incoherent, rambling lies.

I don't want either either. But Rs aren't talking about replacing Trump. Dems are. That counts for something.
The dems are only doing so because Biden got destroyed last night. They aren’t doing it because they care about making any changes to their party or making America better.
If Trump got destroyed last night I’m sure the republicans would be talking about replacing him as well.
If a professional sports team is terrible, you are usually trying to bring in better players to improve your team. That’s all the Democratic Party would be doing if they move on from Biden.

Between the two options you don't see any difference in a convicted felon as president vs people running our government? That truly says it all about the Trumpeters
Not to defend Trump because he’s a trash human but to be fair he was convicted of his crimes by Democratic Party members. Trump even said himself that if he won he’d press charges against Biden and I’m sure something would stick.
Plus who knows what crimes the democrats that would be pulling the strings have committed that they haven’t been charged with. As I’ve said before, most politicians are criminals. If I had to choose between the two, I’d probably rather know what criminal is controlling our country instead of not knowing what criminal is making decisions that affect my life.

The dems are only doing so because Biden got destroyed last night. They aren’t doing it because they care about making any changes to their party or making America better.
If Trump got destroyed last night I’m sure the republicans would be talking about replacing him as well.
If a professional sports team is terrible, you are usually trying to bring in better players to improve your team. That’s all the Democratic Party would be doing if they move on from Biden.
Trump did get destroyed last night. Nothing about his performance showed he was capable of leading the nation. Let's get real.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkMD and abby97
Not electing trump, in itself, makes America better.

Not to defend Trump because he’s a trash human but to be fair he was convicted of his crimes by Democratic Party members. Trump even said himself that if he won he’d press charges against Biden and I’m sure something would stick.
Plus who knows what crimes the democrats that would be pulling the strings have committed that they haven’t been charged with. As I’ve said before, most politicians are criminals. If I had to choose between the two, I’d probably rather know what criminal is controlling our country instead of not knowing what criminal is making decisions that affect my life.

But until Biden is brought up on any charges (and we heard this same shit with Hillary) you still support a CONVICTED FELON as your choice. How long before that sinks in with your types?

Bull. They would be saying he owned Biden even if he looked as bad as Joe did last night…

Remember when it was challenging here to find Trump supporters? Nobody seemed to want to admit it 3-4 years ago, other than all of the Ryan aliases. We knew that support would come out as elections approached. It's not like Trump has changed over the last 4 years.

But until Biden is brought up on any charges (and we heard this same shit with Hillary) you still support a CONVICTED FELON as your choice. How long before that sinks in with your types?

When the Democratic former NY AG and Governor tells you it was a political hitjob, you should realize a lot of other American 'types' look at it the same way.

Here comes the excuse brigade. But, but, but...

He was convicted by a jury of his peers. It's not like Biden or the DOJ handed down the guilty verdict
I get that you're in the 33%, did you hear what Cuomo said about the 66%?
Do you think Cuomo is out there making 'excuses' for how people perceive Trump's conviction?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT