ADVERTISEMENT

Democratic Governors meet with President Biden

Vote Blue and we will win. Dropping out this stage in the game and possibly bypassing the VP would fracture the vote and deliver the terrorist the WH. Respectfully, relax and listen to the Governors.
Relax, just ignore the incoherent babbling at the debate. So what if he can't talk or walk down one step? Vote blue no matter who!! We're not in a cult!!!

We will see how this works out for them... crazy that they have to acknowledge his cognitive ability 4 months before the election. Look how bad this has gotten since a week ago but not surprising because we all saw what we saw. You can say/tweet what you want Chis, You guys are in panic mode and it doesn't look good for your side. 😃

The fact they all come out and say the same thing really makes it believable (sarcasm). He's in it to win it. He had our backs. Blah blah blah. They're all going to **** this up and let Trump win. It's ****ing maddening. Complete gaslighting. We all saw what we saw. There's no denying that Biden has major issues. He needs to step aside. He's going to lose to Trump.

The fact they all come out and say the same thing really makes it believable (sarcasm). He's in it to win it. He had our backs. Blah blah blah. They're all going to **** this up and let Trump win. It's ****ing maddening. Complete gaslighting. We all saw what we saw. There's no denying that Biden has major issues. He needs to step aside. He's going to lose to Trump.
Exactly right.

And those problems are going to get worse, not better. That’s how age and cognitive decline work.

Democrats have now lost all right to call Republicans spineless cowards.

Congratulations Democrats on proving your party doesn’t have the integrity to do the right thing either.

I refuse to vote for Trump but can’t in good conscience vote for Biden anymore.

It’s third-party candidate, a write-in, or Mickey Mouse for me.

PS: Chis, it’s not just MAGA members who are in a cult.
It's amazing how quickly people turned on me. Bizarre people.

Look I disagree that the best strategy at this stage of the game is for him to fold unless he absolutely thinks he should step down. It's late in the game and much more riskier at this junction. At this point I think the chances are much better we win if he stays. Enough of the attacks on each other we disagree on the best path and I trust the Democratic Governors and their assessment as of now. Support your local candidates, get involved and vote. Blue MAGA? Laughable and pathetic. No, anti Fascist trash and pro USA as I've always been and right most of the time. Back to your pity party.

Stating the obvious but every appearance from Biden from now until November is going to be scrutinized for signs of another senior moment. His big ABC interview on Friday will be the next opportunity.

Until he can string together a few strong appearances (preferably unscripted events and even better if it’s outside the window of 10am to 4pm), then this pressure on him to step down is going to continue to be pretty intense.

Stating the obvious but every appearance from Biden from now until November is going to be scrutinized for signs of another senior moment. His big ABC interview on Friday will be the next opportunity.

Until he can string together a few strong appearances (preferably unscripted events and even better if it’s outside the window of 10am to 4pm), then this pressure on him to step down is going to continue to be pretty intense.
He’s now using the teleprompter at campaign stops. Even then he lied about jet lag causing his shitty debate performance.

The slow drip that precedes the stepping down.

Dripping Nat Geo GIF by National Geographic TV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT