ADVERTISEMENT

Democratic Governors meet with President Biden

Which account is that? And don't worry, your buddies are taking pot shots at my ethnic origin. So even steven my friend.
My buddies? If anyone does that they never were my buddy. Which account? You new here? The joke that should have been banned since it took over for FakeNews and the one before it. Pathetic existence. I'm going for a run now. Have a wonderful day.

Reactions: GOHOX69
My buddies? If anyone does that they never were my buddy. Which account? You new here? The joke that should have been banned since it took over for FakeNews and the one before it. Pathetic existence. I'm going for a run now. Have a wonderful day.
Happy 4th. I'll tag on you on future posts.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Otherwise, much like me, a brown person, I'm not supposed to think independently.
jq01gM.gif

Nobody else can save democracy except for this man in severe mental decline who can’t walk alone.
Critical thinking skills, try and apply them. We are 4 months out from the election and trying to musical chair a candidate at this point is massively risky, 1968 only thing close to comparable. Biden has been a good President and hjs administration has done a fantastic job. Protecting women's rights and our Democracy is on the table and he will.

Critical thinking skills, try and apply them. We are 4 months out from the election and trying to musical chair a candidate at this point is massively risky, 1968 only thing close to comparable. Biden has been a good President and hjs administration has done a fantastic job. Protecting women's rights and our Democracy is on the table and he will.
I used those skills a year ago when I said Biden is too old and in decline—then everyone told me how MAGA I was.

so, if we have a dem anti biden camp, and a dem pro biden camp, and he stays in, do the anti folks just say, "oh I was just joking.... nevermind what I said two months prior, and I said it all over the news and the webz.... just kidding"

The irony is it's toxic largely due to people like that which only exist to try and attack people unprompted. Look through that accounts posting history. It's absolutely laughable.
Chis, I will admit I have been very harsh to you. I commend you for your service to this country and outside of your whole internet persona and rhetoric you are probably a good guy. Take the day off and enjoy this 4th of July with your family. You are fighting a battle which you are certainly passionate about, but it makes you look crazy. Step back and exhale... you are doubling down on something that even most hardcore democrats are having doubts about. Enjoy your 4th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT