ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats come defend this, if you can.

Link to democrats being in favor of child rape?
This is California...today:

"“It is completely unacceptable that California law currently requires local law enforcement to protect illegal immigrant pedophiles from deportation under our `sanctuary state’ policy,” Essayli said. “I am amending AB 2641 to correct this gross injustice.”

The former federal prosecutor and second-generation American emphasized that he was “raised to love our country and respect the law,” and California’s provisions to accommodate undocumented individuals with sex crime records were incompatible with his tenets as a resident and citizen."

His proposal to end this insanity is meeting heavy resistance and will not pass in the face of today's democratic party:

Link to democrats being in favor of child rape?
"The moment of this alleged child rapist’s arrest while we were with ICE Boston. He was their fourth alleged child rapist arrest of the morning.
All had been released by local jurisdictions who refused to cooperate with ICE."

Should not have happened.

To be fair this type event happens all the time with criminals in the U.S. justice system. We can’t get that correct why would anyone expect the immigration portion of it to work?
So are you OK with adding to the problem?

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
The whole system is broken. I don’t see any political party doing much to solve it. Democrats ignored it until the election year, and Republicans proved they aren’t serious either about border security and immigration reform once they got their marching orders from Trump to kill the bill.

Oh, and why is it that some on here are concerned about sexual assault victims of illegal immigrants but couldn’t care less about the women Trump raped? Isn’t a rape victim a victim regardless who rapes her?
That border bill allowed for nearly 2 million illegals a year to continue. It was legitimately a non starter on purpose just so the left could try and duck responsibility on this. They even lied and said there was no border crisis for 3 years until it was the number one polling issue then it was real but also totally not their fault (per usual).

Who has trump been charged with raping btw? Hadn't seen that news story yet.

The whole system is broken. I don’t see any political party doing much to solve it. Democrats ignored it until the election year, and Republicans proved they aren’t serious either about border security and immigration reform once they got their marching orders from Trump to kill the bill.

Oh, and why is it that some on here are concerned about sexual assault victims of illegal immigrants but couldn’t care less about the women Trump raped? Isn’t a rape victim a victim regardless who rapes her?
One is dead and the other said it happened in a dress that didn't get invited for 2 more years. Fwiw.

Should not have happened.

To be fair this type event happens all the time with criminals in the U.S. justice system. We can’t get that correct why would anyone expect the immigration portion of it to work?
Perhaps it wouldn't be as much of a problem if we simply kept the border secure instead of letting millions in every year.

Politicians, and a lot of the public, have become enamored with solving problems that aren't really problems, but are symptoms of the problem. It's like taking a pain killer for a broken bone, instead of fixing the broken bone. If you can treat the symptoms while also fixing the problem, that's great. But when you have limited resources, you have to decide which is more important. In a lot of situations, treating the symptoms becomes more expensive than solving the problem, and does so very quickly. We're now spending billions on housing and otherwise taking care of illegals. That's going to be an ongoing and rising expense. It would be cheaper and better for everyone to spend those same billions keeping the illegals out.

• Love
Reactions: abby97

I respectfully disagree. The two ways the system is broken is the Executive Branch not following existing laws, and abusing their discretion under the law, and need for more judges on the immigration courts. That's it.

What do Democrats have to do with it?
I finally understand why you are a democrat, you have absolutely no idea what they stand for, the policies they advance or how they refuse to recognize the limits and requirements of the Constitution. Maybe now that I know and understand your innocent ignorance, I should apologize for my prior judgement.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
I finally understand why you are a democrat, you have absolutely no idea what they stand for, the policies they advance or how they refuse to recognize the limits and requirements of the Constitution. Maybe now that I know and understand your innocent ignorance, I should apologize for my prior judgement.
So much projection in one little post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT