ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats should back Biden

8255ee9f794e31bceedd68acc612eb5210ff199b404bb2453f2d65be8c9b80eb.jpg

It's looking like...

A. Joe ain't stepping aside.
B. Even if he did it'd be very difficult to bypass Kamala and she isn't an upgrade.
C. Her selection might have actually been some 3D chess by Joe....job security.

Joe isn't going anywhere. Joe can still win cuz Trump still has that incredibly hard ceiling. All depends on what additional shoes drop between now and the election.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
It's looking like...

B. Even if he did it'd be very difficult to bypass Kamala and she isn't an upgrade.

Joe isn't going anywhere. Joe can still win cuz Trump still has that incredibly hard ceiling. All depends on what additional shoes drop between now and the election.
Give us Joe Manchin as President with Amy Klonachur as VP, or switch it around

This thread is emblematic of what's wrong with this country. You're correct that Trump voters don't care what he does, says, or what he's been convicted of. He's shown over and over again that he's completely unfit for the office. A huge number of people who have spent many days with the man in an unfiltered fashion as cabinet members and advisors have told all us that everything we've seen and heard in public is only the tip of the iceberg of what makes him not only ignorant of the country's history and place in this world, but downright dangerous. People who believe they know more/better than all of these people are either oblivious or completely intellectually dishonest as to why they support him.

Taking essentially the same position with Biden, that no matter what he says or does, showing him to no longer be capable of leading this nation is simply wrong. It's obvious that, even if he won a second term today, that he's not able to effectively lead the country, especially for the next 4 years.

It is these 2 opposing forces that have brought these 2 horrible candidates to the cusp of the presidency. When people argue that we deserve better, I disagree. We're getting exactly what the broken political system in the country delivers.

It's looking like...

Trump's ceiling is high enough to win due to the Electoral College favoring the GOP at the moment.

And most polls I see show Trump polling at a statistical dead head with Biden.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Trump's ceiling is high enough to win due to the Electoral College favoring the GOP at the moment.

And most polls I see show Trump polling at a statistical dead head with Biden.
I get that. My point is that Trumps hard ceiling prevents him from running away with this. It's gonna be close either way.

It's looking like...

The fact that Joe could still win is the strongest argument for replacing him.

Reactions: Ree4
It appears I can't spell, either.
Me either. I just knew there was an l in her name because I looked it up for a post yesterday! I am an awful speller, but I hang onto a quote from a professor I had in college, "spelling has nothing to do with intelligence." I choose to believe he was right.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Me either. I just knew there was an l in her name because I looked it up for a post yesterday! I am an awful speller, but I hang onto a quote from a professor I had in college, "spelling has nothing to do with intelligence." I choose to believe he was right.
In my defense, the b is next to the n on the keyboard

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
Stand by him and you'll lose in November. Replace him and it will be worse.
The poll yesterday said that Gretchen whitmer would lose by four or more points.... Worse than biden... In other words if Biden loses by 6 she would lose by 10. Kammy Harris most likely would be worse

This thread is emblematic of what's wrong with this country. You're correct that Trump voters don't care what he does, says, or what he's been convicted of. He's shown over and over again that he's completely unfit for the office. A huge number of people who have spent many days with the man in an unfiltered fashion as cabinet members and advisors have told all us that everything we've seen and heard in public is only the tip of the iceberg of what makes him not only ignorant of the country's history and place in this world, but downright dangerous. People who believe they know more/better than all of these people are either oblivious or completely intellectually dishonest as to why they support him.

Taking essentially the same position with Biden, that no matter what he says or does, showing him to no longer be capable of leading this nation is simply wrong. It's obvious that, even if he won a second term today, that he's not able to effectively lead the country, especially for the next 4 years.

It is these 2 opposing forces that have brought these 2 horrible candidates to the cusp of the presidency. When people argue that we deserve better, I disagree. We're getting exactly what the broken political system in the country delivers.
Trump was in the office and did a great job. I love how Democrats want to forget about that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT