ADVERTISEMENT

Dems Will Win Big with Great VP Pick

Walz LOL

The Dim Dems got to be crying in their milk over this one.

All they talked about the last week was how great it would be to pick the Pennsylvania Governor or the dude from Arizona, instead she picks this clown from Minnesota.

A state that brings nothing to the ticket, her first big decision and she pulls a Kamala Crash with it.

LOL

Walz LOL

The Dim Dems got to be crying in their milk over this one.

All they talked about the last week was how great it would be to pick the Pennsylvania Governor or the dude from Arizona, instead she picks this clown from Minnesota.

A state that brings nothing to the ticket, her first big decision and she pulls a Kamala Crash with it.

LOL
somebody, maybe pelosi and or obama, has sabotaged her and tossed her under the bus. they are getting ready now for shapiro 2028.

"My friend, Gov. Tim Walz, will bring normalcy back to the most chaotic political environment that most of us have ever seen. All of the candidates were strong and any one of them would have been a great pick, but I can think of no one better than Gov. Walz to help bring our country closer together and bring balance back to the Democratic Party. Gov. Walz is the real deal. I look forward to continuing to work with him to bring normalcy back to Washington."

- Sen. Joe Manchin

"My friend, Gov. Tim Walz, will bring normalcy back to the most chaotic political environment that most of us have ever seen. All of the candidates were strong and any one of them would have been a great pick, but I can think of no one better than Gov. Walz to help bring our country closer together and bring balance back to the Democratic Party. Gov. Walz is the real deal. I look forward to continuing to work with him to bring normalcy back to Washington."

- Sen. Joe Manchin
this would be like liz cheney endorsing jd vance or something

Welp Kamala just lost Minnesota for that comment.
2d5e4dac-1587-4f66-99eb-6abe699c78be_text.gif

trump probably going to win Michigan and Minnesota and Pennsylvania now. this is the signaling af a sinking ship for dems. ha ha ha
Walz is a Lutheran, former enlisted man that rose to command Sargent major. He likes to hunt. He rides carnival rides with his kids. He was a defensive coordinator while a high school teacher for a state championship team. He baked tater tot casserole for congressional colleagues and the worst people can say is he gave hungry kids free lunch?

Oh the horror.

This dude is as midwestern/everyman as it gets. It was a very good choice.

- Sen. Joe Manchin
“bUt hE wIlL lOsE cEnTrIsTs!”

- Sen. Joe Manchin
All the Trumpsters here love Joe Manchin. Will be interesting to watch them move the goalposts on why Manchin is wrong about Walz.

- Sen. Joe Manchin
So sez out the door Manchin

Walz is a Lutheran, former enlisted man that rose to command Sargent major. He likes to hunt. He rides carnival rides with his kids. He was a defensive coordinator while a high school teacher for a state championship team. He baked tater tot casserole for congressional colleagues and the worst people can say is he gave hungry kids free lunch?

Oh the horror.

This dude is as midwestern/everyman as it gets. It was a very good choice.
Tell us you know nothing about Minnesota without telling us you know nothing about Minnesota. :) :)

Next you'll try to convince us he played Duck, Duck, Goose as a kid.

I have voted for GOP or Libertarian 75% of time.

I have never been so excited about the Dem ticket.

I think Dems will win big in November.

I hope the GOP is no longer a cult in 2028. Bring back the Ike/Reagan GOP.

I plan on sending in a donation to Republicans for Harris.
#1 Vice president picks have very little effect on outcome elections.
#2 There is no way in hell Kamala Harris is beating Donald Trump.

- Sen. Joe Manchin
Has Senator Manchin been quoted on his thoughts about Kamala?

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT