ADVERTISEMENT

Denver this weekend

runkpanole

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2002
Flying out to Colorado for a work conference in Colorado Springs. Flying in Saturday to Denver, catching a game at Coors. What do I do on Sunday? Give me some good breweries (I know there are plenty). Probably won’t have a car until Monday to drive down to CS, so I imagine hiking will be limited, sadly.

Flying out to Colorado for a work conference in Colorado Springs. Flying in Saturday to Denver, catching a game at Coors. What do I do on Sunday? Give me some good breweries (I know there are plenty). Probably won’t have a car until Monday to drive down to CS, so I imagine hiking will be limited, sadly.
Edible and chill

Reactions: runkpanole
For your help…

naked scarlett johansson GIF
hot girl GIF

Sexy Hot Girl GIF

In what part of town are you staying? I’m not sure when the doors open but if you get to the ballpark early enough beers (I think just the rooftop section) are pretty heavily discounted.

In what part of town are you staying? I’m not sure when the doors open but if you get to the ballpark early enough beers (I think just the rooftop section) are pretty heavily discounted.
Not 100% sure yet. Either downtown or at the wife’s cousin’s place, which I’m not exactly sure where that is. She said about 10 minutes from downtown.

Plenty of downtown breweries, I really don’t think you can go wrong. Just make sure to go here and sit in the patio and enjoy a burger and a brew. My favorite downtown watering hole

mybrothersbar_mm.jpg

Reactions: runkpanole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT