ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis’s ‘Freedom Summer’ means no rainbow lights for Florida bridges

Proverbs 11:2: "When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom"

Proverbs 16:18: "Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall"

If we are resorting to a work of fiction to justify your bigotry, the argument is probably lost.

Good effort tho, Northern. Keep up the fight.

Reactions: SB_SB
The undertone here in your post is that something is evil about being a gay person but I bet you don’t realize that, do you?

No gay man would willingly dress like this. Your guy is 100% hetero

1995eed0-d8d3-4702-8019-1234c2f7c539-DeSantis_White_Boots_01.jpeg

No gay man would willingly dress like this. Your guy is 100% hetero

1995eed0-d8d3-4702-8019-1234c2f7c539-DeSantis_White_Boots_01.jpeg
I’m laughing too. He was handed those upon his arrival and I bet he still wishes his staff had brought a pair for him in another color. Like black. 😆

Like most threads on HORT…….., I have nothing even remotely close to clever to add to this one.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I’m laughing too. He was handed those upon his arrival and I bet he still wishes his staff had brought a pair for him in another color. Like black. 😆

Maybe his staff knows he likes to wear knee high white boots. It goes beyond the boots, it's the whole outfit. And he likes it so much he put his name on it.

Why would anyone be "proud" of their sexual lifestyle? Seems like a weird thing to be prideful of. Just live your life.

Proverbs 11:2: "When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom"

Proverbs 16:18: "Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall"

What about ethnicity? Nationality? Are we allowed to be proud of anything (according to the good book)?

Not a fan of the Lee Greenwood song/lyric?

“And I’m PROUD to be an American…”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT