ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis

Republican state senator

As a State Senator, I am committed to preserving the unique and irreplaceable natural landscapes that make Florida so special. Today, I stand in strong opposition to the proposed expansion of state parks to include golf courses and associated facilities in our state parks, particularly in Camp Helen, Topsail Hill Preserve and Grayton Beach State Parks, which have been targeted in the initial expansion and hold a place of enormous importance to our district.Our state parks should not be in the business of competing with private enterprise to provide lodging or other commercial amenities. Our state parks are a treasure and they should remain focused on their primary mission: offering a refuge for those who seek to experience Florida’s natural beauty in its purest form.I urge my fellow lawmakers and citizens to join me in protecting these parks from unnecessary development and ensuring that our natural heritage is preserved for all to enjoy.

My MAGA fraternity bro agrees with him

Last edited:
I'm trying to watch football, if you want to have an honest talk, feel free to respond, otherwise enjoy your evening

Nope, but biden/Harris did little to nothing to help for the last 3 years but don't worry she's gonna fix it day 1

She is not guaranteeing anything on day-1, and my "Grow Up" comment means just that. Use your brain and get over your partisan bias. Correcting, making the economy successful will require a capable President and congress.

Biden took an economy reeling from disaster, saved GM and Chrysler from bankruptcy, saved the banking industry (again) and prevented the U.S. economy from slipping into recession and possible depression, all within months. An incredible feat he will never be given proper credit due to partisan politics,

If you think your Orange nutcase is the answer, the problem he's a whacko without guardrails.

There will be no correction.
No recall.
No wisemen giving advice.

Republican state senator

As a State Senator, I am committed to preserving the unique and irreplaceable natural landscapes that make Florida so special. Today, I stand in strong opposition to the proposed expansion of state parks to include golf courses and associated facilities in our state parks, particularly in Camp Helen, Topsail Hill Preserve and Grayton Beach State Parks, which have been targeted in the initial expansion and hold a place of enormous importance to our district.Our state parks should not be in the business of competing with private enterprise to provide lodging or other commercial amenities. Our state parks are a treasure and they should remain focused on their primary mission: offering a refuge for those who seek to experience Florida’s natural beauty in its purest form.I urge my fellow lawmakers and citizens to join me in protecting these parks from unnecessary development and ensuring that our natural heritage is preserved for all to enjoy.

My MAGA fraternity bro agrees with him

Nope, but biden/Harris did little to nothing to help for the last 3 years but don't worry she's gonna fix it day 1

She is not guaranteeing anything on day-1, and my "Grow Up" comment means just that. Use your brain and get over your partisan bias. Correcting, making the economy successful will require a capable President and congress.

Biden took an economy reeling from disaster, saved GM and Chrysler from bankruptcy, saved the banking industry (again) and prevented the U.S. economy from slipping into recession and possible depression, all within months. An incredible feat he will never be given proper credit due to partisan politics,

If you think your Orange nutcase is the answer, the problem he's a whacko without guardrails.

There will be no correction.
No recall.
No wisemen giving advice.
I guess you only look at the lady and don't listen to her...but I agree with you making the economy successful will require a capable president and congress, unfortunately I don't think that's possible no matter the outcome in November because neither side wants that, unless one party has full control because neither party will grant any kind of win to the other.

I guess you only look at the lady and don't listen to her...but I agree with you making the economy successful will require a capable president and congress, unfortunately I don't think that's possible no matter the outcome in November because neither side wants that, unless one party has full control because neither party will grant any kind of win to the other.

I'm not that cynical. Before the Tea Party/Freedom Caucus government worked. They ripped the functionality from congress. Your hero, DieSantos was a founder of that movement. He is toxic-poison and should never be allowed to hold office at any level. Mark Meadows and Mick MulVanuey, 2 stalwart characters were original members. House Speaker Johnson came later.

The movement was formed to OPPOSE immigration reform and the Affordable Care Act.

KF, think about that. Think about your hero and his history. The Right is a mortuary of hidden evil.

I'm not that cynical. Before the Tea Party/Freedom Caucus government worked. They ripped the functionality from congress. Your hero, DieSantos was a founder of that movement. He is toxic-poison and should never be allowed to hold office at any level. Mark Meadows and Mick MulVanuey, 2 stalwart characters were original members. House Speaker Johnson came later.

The movement was formed to OPPOSE immigration reform and the Affordable Care Act.

KF, think about that. Think about your hero and his history. The Right is a mortuary of hidden evil.
I get it you're a hard core lefty... the fact that you can't admit the extremes of both parties are the issue is the problem. I'm willing to bet you don't think highly of Bill Maher and I'd vote for him today... twice

Nate Monroe is from good old Lose-e-anna where he apparently couldn’t get anyone there to hire him. So he goes to work for the Florida Times Union, which USED to be a real newspaper before everyone stopped reading it.
Meanwhile the insurance market in Florida is in the same shape as MANY other states and the Legislature is fighting over reform - and one of the biggest Democrat donor groups fighting key aspects of reform are plaintiffs attorneys led by Democrat mega donor John Morgan, no supporter of DeSantis.
The condo market is in trouble because legislators wrote favorable terms in FS718 that developers wanted - years before DeSantis was old enough to even vote. After all, northern retirees wanted to be able to move to Florida and buy a condo that owners could choose not to maintain properly by waiving reserve levels. Keep those dues low!
Maybe Nate should move back home to Lose-e-anna and uncover all the things wrong in that polluted state?
And gullible lefties who think they know what’s really going on should stop and think about what they’re being fed.
Good grief. You have really outdone yourself on this post. The Republicans have controlled Florida for 25 years, which means they can pass any new legislation or overturn any previous legislation they want to. BTW, do you agree with what they are proposing to do with some of our state parks?

I get it you're a hard core lefty... the fact that you can't admit the extremes of both parties are the issue is the problem. I'm willing to bet you don't think highly of Bill Maher and I'd vote for him today... twice

What I presented to you is factual. Being left or right is not relevant when facts enter the equation.

If you can interpret the facts in a manner to dispute my conclusion, we have a discussion.

The right has been on an 8 year terror campaign re: the border crisis. The Freedom Caucus was formed to oppose immigration legislation as well as the ACA.

KF, do you think your party has the mental where-with-all to write an alternative?????

Reactions: KFsdisciple
What I presented to you is factual. Being left or right is not relevant when facts enter the equation.

If you can interpret the facts in a manner to dispute my conclusion, we have a discussion.

The right has been on an 8 year terror campaign re: the border crisis. The Freedom Caucus was formed to oppose immigration legislation as well as the ACA.

KF, do you think your party has the mental where-with-all to write an alternative?????
No. My party wants to own the libs and win the meme wars, and keep the money flowing into the conservative coffers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT