ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis

No I don’t but I don’t know all the details.
The condo and HOA statutes are far older than 25 years, but I bet you know that. And they’ve been incrementally strengthened over the years.
The big problem is that SoFla developers wanted condos on the water and their donations to SoFla legislators have impacted the laws.
In NoFla those of us who are familiar with these things always said the issues we dealt with started in Dade and Broward and backed up all the way to NoFla.
I get it, you are not going to criticize DeSantis and the Republicans about anything, no matter how foolish it makes you look. How sad!

I get it, you are not going to criticize DeSantis and the Republicans about anything, no matter how foolish it makes you look. How sad!
You think it makes me look foolish and that’s your opinion.
You’re allowed to have your opinion and I’m allowed to have mine. I’m also allowed to not give two 💩 💩 what you think of my opinion.
The fact you think that’s sad is on you…JMO. 😉

You think it makes me look foolish and that’s your opinion.
You’re allowed to have your opinion and I’m allowed to have mine. I’m also allowed to not give two 💩 💩 what you think of my opinion.
The fact you think that’s sad is on you…JMO. 😉
Does it change anything if there are many who share his opinion?

DeSantis knows his Presidential hopes for 2028 depend on keeping Florida from becoming a battleground State.
Perhaps Abbott is worried about Texas becoming the same?

I just don't understand voter suppression and the efforts to disenfranchise Mericans?

DeSantis knows his Presidential hopes for 2028 depend on keeping Florida from becoming a battleground State.
Perhaps Abbott is worried about Texas becoming the same?

I just don't understand voter suppression and the efforts to disenfranchise Mericans?

Interesting thought <from you> that DeSantis might still think he has a shot at a Presidential run. He just doesn't have the charm that DT has. HE likely thinks he does, can't imagine many else do.

Interesting thought <from you> that DeSantis might still think he has a shot at a Presidential run. He just doesn't have the charm that DT has. HE likely thinks he does, can't imagine many else do.
Secretly, DeSantis has to hope Trump loses...or he's SOL for 2028.

Reactions: funksouljon
He isn't making it to 2028

Both of his parents lived to their late 80s or early 90s. He has access to the best health care in the world. He isn't going anywhere. Fortunately, the demographics are continuing to change so his cult will represent an even smaller percentage of the population.

Last edited:
Both of his parents lived to their late 80s or early 90s. He has access to the best health care in the world. He isn't going anywhere. Fortunately, the demographics are continuing to change so his cult will represent a smaller percentage of the population.
Mentally he is toast

Reactions: franklinman
He has the personality of a rock, and that will NOT change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT