ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis

I’m pro choice and this action is politically risky for RDS.
I wonder if they have legit reason to believe that the petitions do have an element of fraud.

I’m pro choice and this action is politically risky for RDS.
I wonder if they have legit reason to believe that the petitions do have an element of fraud.
Based on the GOP lies in the Trump era absolutely not. RDS is as much of a joke as Trump.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Nikki provides a summary of DeSaster’s recent “achievements”

There is so much sh** coming out of the Governor’s office that it’s hard to keep up but going to give it a shot, what am I missing?

Tried to destroy our state parks

Fired whistleblower who let us know he was destroying our state parks, now Gov released his personnel files to smear him

Intimidating abortion petition signers

Harassing Supervisor of Elections Investigating abortion petition gathers

Illegal state website spreading misinformation on amendment 4 (abortion)

Fla Bar complaint against his COS for trying to bribe a candidate out of a State Attorney race

Destroyed UF’s rankings

These are the acts of fascists who are afraid of losing power. We, the people, are the checks & balances

Straight out of the Trump playbook.

More TRUMP mannerisms and lines - head tilt multiple times and “should have never happened.” No accordion hands in this clip but it probably won’t be long before Meatball is saying “like no one has ever seen" and "we did it very powerfully."

Last edited:
More TRUMP mannerisms and lines - head tilt multiple times and “should have never happened.” No accordion hands in this clip but it probably won’t be long before Meatball is saying “like no one has ever seen" and "we did it very powerfully."
"People walked up to me with tears in their eyes and said "sir, please stop this amendment from passing."".

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Police sent to question if they signed petitions!

Maybe in the MAGA world this is celebratory. Of course, shit heads will not be spared in an Orange Turd regime.

Manatee County GQP/MAGAs eating their own. The crazier they get, the more this sort of thing will happen.

Manatee GOP leadership suspended

DeSaster breaking the law, BAU

This should absolutely be against the law, and nobody with an ounce of integrity or common sense can possibly support it. Both of these amendments will almost certainly get over 50% of the vote; the majority of Florida's taxpayers are in favor of both. It is possible that neither gets the 60% needed to pass - but either way Desanus is spending taxpayer funds to fight something that is favored by the majority.
I hate that pos more and more every day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT