ADVERTISEMENT

Desmond King

Looks like we’ll see what happens. He wants out. He’s been an all pro. Guessing he’s talked to Lynn so now he’s taking it out in the open. Who cares whether you like it or not?

Looks like we’ll see what happens. He wants out. He’s been an all pro. Guessing he’s talked to Lynn so now he’s taking it out in the open. Who cares whether you like it or not?
Did you see where the coach said he was unhappy with King's approach and that he wished Desmond had come to him about it?

It's not about me not liking it - taking to social media about your frustrations with coaching is NOT a good call. Fact, not opinion.

You dumb f**k.

Reactions: dean_oliver222
Yeah, obviously a good move to take to social media about your frustrations instead of handling it with the f***ing coaching staff at practice or behind closed doors.............
Social media is only good for people who want to get things off their chest and for the idiots who think they are smart enough to analyze it. And for the people who want to get things off their chest, the "good" is only temporary!

Did you see where the coach said he was unhappy with King's approach and that he wished Desmond had come to him about it?

It's not about me not liking it - taking to social media about your frustrations with coaching is NOT a good call. Fact, not opinion.

You dumb f**k.
How do we know they didn’t have a conversation? Because the coach said so? He has to say what he did to keep control of the team. I’d take it a step further, did the coach explain to King why he’s not playing as much? He should probably head that off before it gets to this point. At least a good leader would.

Lynn plays favorites. He’s made that abundantly obvious in his time. If he doesn’t like a player he makes it known. There’s a pattern in his interview with guys he doesn’t like....Gordon, King, and now Herbert as well. It will cost him his job.
always love it when a coach will saddle his ego to a shit record

Reactions: MadDogC
always love it when a coach will saddle his ego to a shit record

There were a lot of reports that Lynn did not want Herbert pre-draft. Barley spoke about him in post draft interviews (while gushing about other picks) and you hear Post game interviews for yourself lol. Dude is stubborn.

King going to twitter isn’t a good idea, obviously still love the guy. But don’t air your grievances publicly with your employer, other employers don’t find that valuable behavior

Reactions: 87alum87
There were a lot of reports that Lynn did not want Herbert pre-draft. Barley spoke about him in post draft interviews (while gushing about other picks) and you hear Post game interviews for yourself lol. Dude is stubborn.
what a joke... no surprise that they can't get over the hump

I’m going to agree with @HawkInArk on this. Talk to your coach about it. He may or may not give you the answer you want to hear but at least it’s now out in the open. Taking to Twitter to air dirty laundry, and this isn’t specific to King’s situation, is simply being a bitch.

Reactions: dean_oliver222

You dumb f**k.
Just about time for the race card about the coaching staff. Works in most work places...

Came in here wanting to know what's up with Desmond King, but instead found a fight..... I'm ready for this one

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: final_flashx
How do you know he didn't?
There's always a chance a coach, or anyone for that matter, is blatantly lying...but...

...to come out in response to King and say what he said - seems Desmond took to Twitter first. Give a quick read of the article I attached on post #22 above.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT