ADVERTISEMENT

My head doesn’t hurt this morning.

BubsFinn

HR Legend
Nov 20, 2004
And my stomach isn’t in knots. In fact, I’m having a very pleasant morning, despite the rain, because I didn’t spend 3 hours writhing in agony yesterday.
Yesterday reminded me why I love college football. Game after game was filled with exciting plays and dynamic players. I didn’t have to carve a black hole of despair in the middle of an otherwise thrilling Saturday.

And my stomach isn’t in knots. In fact, I’m having a very pleasant morning, despite the rain, because I didn’t spend 3 hours writhing in agony yesterday.
Yesterday reminded me why I love college football. Game after game was filled with exciting plays and dynamic players. I didn’t have to carve a black hole of despair in the middle of an otherwise thrilling Saturday.
Congrats but just wait till next week as the beat down will be worse than normal to make up for not having those feelings this week. Sorry to pee in your cheerios.

I actually got more disgusted yesterday after watching what our coaches act like is some cut-rate substandard form of “backyard football” compared to our high brow apparently sophisticated schemes on offense.

At this point they deserve to be fired…

Reactions: jayhawk180
Agree it was a relaxing day of football without Ferentzx2 typical offensive game misery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT