ADVERTISEMENT

Devin Brown portaling

One of Noland or Sayin are going to transfer, but it might be next year when that decision is made.
Yep, it's pretty much a given that Keinholz and Brown will hit the Portal but not sure about Noland. The transfer QB from Kansas State - can't remember his name - and Sayin will see most of the snaps this year. If you listen to the chatter, Sayin could be the next great OSU QB. There's a reason both Alabama and OSU went after him hard

Reactions: Torg
Maybe if they produced one that didn't taste like dog piss.
and how do you know what dog piss tastes like? Please explain.. do different breeds piss taste different? Asking for a friend of a friend...

Dog Fuck You GIF

Starting to get a little nervous that we’re not going to a good option for a portal qb, two days left until the last qbs can hit the portal.
Seems like most of them that hit the portal this round are still available. Unless it was predetermined where they were going, many probably haven’t even made their visits yet.

Relax.

The dilemma is who wants to come in and possibly play backup to CM? And if you portal over CM, he might say (or has) screw it altogether and you have no depth again. Taint easy.

The dilemma is who wants to come in and possibly play backup to CM? And if you portal over CM, he might say (or has) screw it altogether and you have no depth again. Taint easy.
it would be better than sitting behind Sayin, Howard, or better yet, getting portalled over constituently.

it would be better than sitting behind Sayin, Howard, or better yet, getting portalled over constituently.
Yeah but Iowa isnt the only school out there. Every school has different circumstances...transferring p5 to p5 to sit gets you no where.

Honestly Cade hasn’t proven anything that he’s deserved to not be challenged. He can portal out too for all I care if he’s drawing a line in the sand to the staff. Good luck finding any takers on a guy with two bad knees.

Last edited:
Yeah but Iowa isnt the only school out there. Every school has different circumstances...transferring p5 to p5 to sit gets you no where.
NIL speaks, there is money there. Iowa also offers a chance to walk in next year and be the starter. None of this mentions the likelihood of Cade lasting an entire season.

Reactions: ShonnDeereGreene
Hope you guys are right! We shall see shortly. The list of confounding variables is usually not publicly apparent is all Im saying.

Where's Cade going to go? I'd say he's out of options.

First of all, I highly doubt he’s going anywhere no matter what.

Second, as has been mentioned a few times. Schools were interested in Spencer Petras coming off major shoulder surgery, but nobody would be interested in Cade McNamara; who by all accounts will be fully healthy three months before the season starts?

That is not rational. I suppose reading something completely irrational on this board is probably the most reliably predictable thing left on this earth.

Reactions: diggetydug
just BIG alone, Northwestern, Indiana, Maryland. Then you add in the questionable with Minnesota, Rutgers, Washington, possibly USC. A healthy McNamara is a difference maker (he may never be healthy).

First of all, I highly doubt he’s going anywhere no matter what.

Second, as has been mentioned a few times. Schools were interested in Spencer Petras coming off major shoulder surgery, but nobody would be interested in Cade McNamara; who by all accounts will be fully healthy three months before the season starts?

That is not rational. I suppose reading something completely irrational on this board is probably the most reliably predictable thing left on this earth.
Absolutely

What you think CM is going to quit, I doubt it and CM doesnt even know he is beat out until august so there is now portal move for him then.

What you think CM is going to quit, I doubt it and CM doesnt even know he is beat out until august so there is now portal move for him then.
Guy has graduated and not played for almost 3 years really. Bad shape physically and you think he’s gonna ride the pine or get on with life outside of football. He ain’t that dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT