ADVERTISEMENT

Did chis get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I be banned? Stop being a hater just because I have a better education than you.

Please quote the specific racist comments that are allowed. Genuinely curious.
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

SLU is where you go when you can't get into the ivy league lol. As a Harvard educated man I outclass you. Sorry, credentialism and all that.
I only give out a few of these a year, but you earned one

Roflcopter.gif

Hey, if you think calling an Asian person “slant eyes” isn’t a slur, that’s on you.

You should try that in the workplace and see how it goes.
I don't condone boner's behavior but I don't think he should be banned either. Not sure what else you're going for here.

Don’t be a pussy. You tried to dox him along with Fran. Man up. Chis should not have been put in time out.
I really didn't but ok the worst thing I ever did in regards to doxxing chis was asked him how his new job was going at one point. I used his initials but he gave you all those many times.

Triggered lol I can post some pics of what a Harvard education looks like if you really wanna experience a real education (did you actually go to slu even btw)
I did and it’s lead to a very successful, high paying career.

I did and it’s lead to a very successful, high paying career.
Just imagine what you could have done if you'd gone to a real school (like me). Jk, slu is mostly decent. My wife graduated from there so I gotta have a little fun. Still not as good as me though.
I know I know, it's (D)ifferent when you do it. I already petitioned for you to not be banned btw.

Baseball playing? I guess? More slant eye and less pink dot.
You know what, @St. Louis Hawk may be right, I do notice boner using that term an awful lot now that I'm searching for the term. Pretty low. Maybe just a suspension would be fair to start, though. Permabans should be a rare exception. Here 4 a day needs to come back if chis does on that note (imo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT