ADVERTISEMENT

Did chis get banned?

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

a6a.gif

Question for the board, if he is actually perma banned, do we offer a festivus as a way of trying to actually turn the remaining members into some semblance of a functional society?

Who cares? He was WPOTY for like 3 straight years. One of the greatestest title runs in HROT/HORT/GIAHROT/HBOT history
It's amazing how many posters shred Iowa's governor (including chis) for her 2 OWIs and just absolutely love that hypocrite because he posts left wing tweets and hates Trump. Chis has 1 more OWI than our governor.

Question for the board, if he is actually perma banned, do we offer a festivus as a way of trying to actually turn the remaining members into some semblance of a functional society?

We need your side to eradicate all the Ryan alts / Ryan-adjacent alts before any truce can be called.

It's amazing how many posters shred Iowa's governor (including chis) for her 2 OWIs and just absolutely love that hypocrite because he posts left wing tweets and hates Trump. Chis has 1 more OWI than our governor.
Or how they are against Trump to save the democracy yet they get rid of Biden, the guy people voted for. Those same hypocrites?

Spill the tea broseph!

If and when he ends up in the paper again ill post him.

This is my opinion I have not sat down with "chis" in any clinical setting.

Before chis went into the military he played football, linebacker, and was actually decent, he played a year at a d3, I truly believe based off some of his family post, post on here, and comments made about attending the VA he has CTE or PTSD. So when we are all like "calm down chis" we really are looking at a guy one step from freaking the fu.ck out.

What he doesn't share as openly is he is a hard-core campaigner for the Dem party. His twitter page right now is a screen shot of him on a zoom call campaigning in Florida. In his head, if he gets this board to vote dem, the dems will win. The problem he has is he always used the "I got hurt in Afghanistan and you're not American if you don't think like I do" Shctick but now that he called other Dems traitors to America he cannot be connected to "you are not a patriot like.me" because I don't care how many miles of convoy he drove in the sandbox he can **** himself, part of being American is fighting for people's right to choose. So he is stuck, or, more accurately, shouting his shower of shit from the rooftops on other social media right now.

This is obviously just my opinion but I really don’t believe it is appropriate to share things about people’s personal life that you know without their permission. I know a couple of people on here and I would never share things about their personal lives.

This is obviously just my opinion but I really don’t believe it is appropriate to share things about people’s personal life that you know without their permission. I know a couple of people on here and I would never share things about their personal lives.

The chis puts it all out there on the socials. It's an amazing thing to see.

Just like H4aD, I miss him. I like my HORT crazy.

Reactions: Roncuba55
I agree. Even if people share on other places it’s not cool, IMO.

I agree and you are probably more right than I am about this particular situation. That being said everything I have said on here, "chis" has also shared outside of my concerns of his brain injuries.

admittedly I view chis as a slightly less than human after he multiple times would call me a "magat" or a "traitor to my country" or a "terrorist" or "taliban" amongst a litany of others because I vote differently than he did. So if saying I feel his football career might have lead to actual brain damage seems a little tough he can cry himself to sleep, again.

I agree. Even if people share on other places it’s not cool, IMO.
Says the guy that created a thread bashing his own family members because they support Trump (do they know you did that) or the same guy that has no problem throwing insults at people he knows nothing about.
To funny

Last edited:
Most of that confirmed my suspicions. I’ve had a number of issues with my brain as well. Figured with the military background there was a good chance of PTSD and/or CTE.
It’s a difficult thing to manage because there isn’t any escape from it.
If you remember correctly there was a period of time I actually really tried to encourage him to work with the VA.

Then he kept calling me a magat and I decided if he drove his car into salorville as long as he didn't have his kids with him I didn't care.

If you remember correctly there was a period of time I actually really tried to encourage him to work with the VA.

Then he kept calling me a magat and I decided if he drove his car into salorville as long as he didn't have his kids with him I didn't care.

I'm guessing the feeling is mutual.

Opposition finding common ground is a beautiful thing to see.

c477a1ca-0528-4b7f-b57a-f74430a60012_text.gif

Says the guy that created a thread bashing his own family members because they support Trump (do they know you did that) or the same guy tat has no problem throwing insults at people he knows nothing about.
To funny
You’re weird.

And yes, I have no problem calling you an asshole when you refer to that Algerian boxer as “that thing.”

Denial/shame is a powerful force. The fear of being judged by friends, family, etc.
Some members of my family have given me crap. So I can understand the hesitation to ask for help.

Are you always filled with religionism?
Of your posts that I see, at least half of them have some sort of religious discrimination.

Well, look at you thinking you've got everyone figured out after joining in May and only posting 23 times!

Welcome "new" friend! How did you stumble upon this little corner of the internet we call HORT? Let's hear your life story. You're not from Oelwein are you?

You’re weird.

And yes, I have no problem calling you an asshole when you refer to that Algerian boxer as “that thing.”
I may be weird but don’t tell me this isn’t weird and/or pathetic. You come to a message board to bash your family members that raised you, not only that, you started a whole thread on it so everyone would be able to see it easier.

I can’t believe the people who raised me and who I grew up with are Trump supporters.

I will always love them but I just don’t get it.

You’re weird.

I agree the "that thing" was ugly. Again I find myself looking at what I would consider a more prominent member of the Democrat representation on this board asking if you have ever called out "maga is taliban"?

Cuz I can post a page and a half of examples of me telling "ryan" to stfu.

I agree. I've been a longer lurker than poster but I think someone stated in the past he basically gave all of his info on here in a thread. He basically gave the board everything besides his SSN and IowaCourts record.
I still don't think info should be shared but if you willingly provide it and in general are just an ass to people then🤷🏻‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT