ADVERTISEMENT

Did chis get banned?

Well, look at you thinking you've got everyone figured out after joining in May and only posting 23 times!

Welcome "new" friend! How did you stumble upon this little corner of the internet we call HORT? Let's hear your life story. You're not from Oelwein are you?
First off, I am not your friend.
Second, I never claimed to have anyone figured out. I asked you a simple question about something that I see while visiting this chat.
Third, i don’t know where or what Oelwein is.

I agree the "that thing" was ugly. Again I find myself looking at what I would consider a more prominent member of the Democrat representation on this board asking if you have ever called out "maga is taliban"?

Cuz I can post a page and a half of examples of me telling "ryan" to stfu.
I’ve called out Chis many times. He and I have had many arguments. I’ve said that his style can make his allies want to vote for Trump. I don’t recall calling out MAGA =Taliban.
I do think Evangelicals = Taliban is not an unfair analogy.

First off, I am not your friend.
Second, I never claimed to have anyone figured out. I asked you a simple question about something that I see while visiting this chat.
Third, i don’t know where or what Oelwein is.
feels-bad-man-sad.gif

Chis has certainly been proven right more often than not. He does the heavy lifting.

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while.

Here are some examples of Chis' non-Twitter thoughts (note the dates).

June 27, 2024 was the Biden/Trump debate. As you can see, 16 days later, on July 13, he was still saying that Biden needed to be the nominee.

Was he right in any of these examples? Of course not.

June 22, 2024: Biden is going to win and the Dems control Congress. Mark it down.

June 27, 2024: Biden has won this debate because the ****ing insane psycho is off the rails.

June, 27, 2024: Why would Biden get beat? Jefferson Davis running against Abraham Lincoln. That's the fact and the comparison. Biden is old and frail but not a rapist, 34 felonies and counting, stealing from charities, insurrection leading tax fraud piece of shit person.

July 13, 2024: Biden is the Democratic choice for President we can't just swap out candidates. This isn't fantasy football and when this has been semi attempted 1968 and 1972 it was a spectacular failure

If and when he ends up in the paper again ill post him.
This is my opinion I have not sat down with "chis" in any clinical setting.

Before chis went into the military he played football, linebacker, and was actually decent, he played a year at a d3, I truly believe based off some of his family post, post on here, and comments made about attending the VA he has CTE or PTSD. So when we are all like "calm down chis" we really are looking at a guy one step from freaking the fu.ck out.

What he doesn't share as openly is he is a hard-core campaigner for the Dem party. His twitter page right now is a screen shot of him on a zoom call campaigning in Florida. In his head, if he gets this board to vote dem, the dems will win. The problem he has is he always used the "I got hurt in Afghanistan and you're not American if you don't think like I do" Shctick but now that he called other Dems traitors to America he cannot be connected to "you are not a patriot like.me" because I don't care how many miles of convoy he drove in the sandbox he can **** himself, part of being American is fighting for people's right to choose. So he is stuck, or, more accurately, shouting his shower of shit from the rooftops on other social media right now.

I guess I missed where he called Democrats traitors to America.

As everyone knows, he's always posting stuff like this:

Dec 20, 2023: The Red States are traitors to the United States. You keep proving me right, thank you.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Overall I'm gonna miss him because I got a kick out of his propaganda.
If Joe had ever whipped his dick out on live television it was comforting to know I could come here and have Chis explain to me why Biden's dick reveal wasn't appalling but that it was powerful and represented democracy.

The ‘report’ feature is so overwhelmed by reports of things that aren’t problems, to the point it’s practically worthless. There is no ‘line’ that everyone agrees with, so it’s tough. And, just physically too many posts to keep effective track on everything. I can assure you the point of moderation is to keep things between the rails and above board. Just want everyone to enjoy the board the best they can, and finding that spot is an ongoing effort.
I've never hit that "report" button, fyi. Not even that time I saw a not-to-be-named poster say something mean to another poster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT