ADVERTISEMENT

Dinner for 4 w/Coach Brands at his house.SOLD $10,000k. Hawkfromday1 is WINNER of the DINNER

He came out and pushed the pace and was good in all of his positions. Continued to shoot with a large lead...Ironside was impressed. Tom was as well.

01102014_iawrestvsokstate_tom-brands-023.jpg

Ok... I'm at dinner.. major props. You guys/gals don't know how much we appreciate it!

I have had a couple drinks..if someone wants to match the $9400.. we will do a 2nd dinner for 4.

I will guarantee it.. but someone has to say yes before Coach finds out,:)

Who's in?

He came out and pushed the pace and was good in all of his positions. Continued to shoot with a large lead...Ironside was impressed. Tom was as well.

01102014_iawrestvsokstate_tom-brands-023.jpg

Tom was calling for 7. That's why he outbid himself from 6 to 7K. However, day1 needs to round it up to 10K for that uncalled for face mush at the end or foley is gonna be upset. Unless Mendoza wants to round it up?

Ok-- I'm home ( thanks to my wife for driving). This forum amazes me.

We just raised $9400 . The dinner will be a blast. (I invited myself and my wife :)

Kinda hard for words to explain what we have accomplished the last 4/5 weeks.. $115 K roughly from this message board. We are only getting started-- If we can get our message out to a broader base of fans we will be able to build the HWC staff and athletes that no one can deny is the best club on planet earth.

Thank you for helping spread the word-- the autopay monthly donations are sincerely appreciated. The positive energy is contagious not only to me, but to those in the room and within the program.

Yup-- still have another dinner avail to the next one(s) that match $9400-- but if not-- thanks for bidding!

Banquet is next Friday-- is always an awesome event. Find me--introduce yourself by screen name and real name. I am buying a beer for ya !

Have a super weekend. Happy Mothers day to all the Moms!

RN

<<Any announcements at the banquet???>>

Coach will talk-- Its always informative, entertaining and good sound bites. But this is the truth-- since I have been close to the program I have heard many,many comments--about recruits, about coaches, about career moves etc. Matter of fact almost every week I hear something new.
At times it is spot on, at times it is completely false and at times it is somewhere in between.

My goal is to help provide resources to allow our staff choices/options-- this forum has been a big start to that! We have a long ways to go, but we are focused -- in time good things will happen..I am certain!

<<Any announcements at the banquet???>>

Coach will talk-- Its always informative, entertaining and good sound bites. But this is the truth-- since I have been close to the program I have heard many,many comments--about recruits, about coaches, about career moves etc. Matter of fact almost every week I hear something new.
At times it is spot on, at times it is completely false and at times it is somewhere in between.

My goal is to help provide resources to allow our staff choices/options-- this forum has been a big start to that! We have a long ways to go, but we are focused -- in time good things will happen..I am certain!
Our program is just different in the way information is released...or not released. I respect it, but it also frustrates me. Take everything with a grain of salt and hope for the best.

Reactions: pinters and Gobblin
AWESOME! GO HAWKS!

GREAT job on this Randy. Great day for HWC.
Congratulations to Hawkfromday1. Incredible.
Congratulations to Multi-Hawk for pushing the pace.
Much deserving of a dinner :)!

Proud to be a Hawkeye!

AWESOME! GO HAWKS!

GREAT job on this Randy. Great day for HWC.
Congratulations to Hawkfromday1. Incredible.
Congratulations to Multi-Hawk for pushing the pace.
Much deserving of a dinner :)!

Proud to be a Hawkeye!

ditto

Just catching up on today's activity, and I'm blown away. Kudo's to Multi-hawk, Hawkfromday1 and everyone else who made this quite the event.

This has been fun. Thank you Randy for coming up with this great idea.

Since the bidding has ended, I've been approached by a couple of folks here on HR who have bought a seat at the dinner. I will leave it up to them if they want to reveal who they are, but I can tell you that they are each going to pay an equal share of the winning bid. They have also both agreed that the 4th seat should be offered to Pinters, free of charge, as a thank you for starting the revolution. What do you say Pinters?

Since the bidding has ended, I've been approached by a couple of folks here on HR who have bought a seat at the dinner. I will leave it up to them if they want to reveal who they are, but I can tell you that they are each going to pay an equal share of the winning bid. They have also both agreed that the 4th seat should be offered to Pinters, free of charge, as a thank you for starting the revolution. What do you say Pinters?
IS THIS NOT TOTALLY AWESOME?! Fromday1 wins the internet for 5/12/17!

EDIT: Date corrected. Darn cell phones (and poor proof-reading). Still expecting another $10,000 from Fromday1 in a couple of years, however.;)

Last edited:

I think Pinters lives in FL, so I'll put down $100 toward his airfare if we can get a gofundme account set up to pay for his trip.

I'm sorry that I can only "like" this once.

That's a lot of pressure on him to have to pony up again in a couple years!
My bad! Combination of posting from a cell phone and failing to proof read! But as noted above, I'm still counting on a similar donation from Fromday1 in a couple of years. Sounds like a good idea to me!

Reactions: rivalhawks
I see your point, but I suspect a raffle could raise quite a bit if enough people participated. You'd have a whole lot more people pitching in. Set the entry fee at something like $50, and you could raise a $&@" ton of cash in a hurry, I'd think.

Our attorney general is not a big fan of raffles. If this path is chosen, make sure the i's are dotted and the t's crossed.

Screw the AG.....raffle on!

Z

I know you get the dinner, but I hope someone can also find you a good seat for the World Cup. Great job.

Reactions: pinters

I'm there Captain HawkFromday1, wow thank you so much I can't believe this is all happening!!!
Awesomeness
Edit for HR fans we are the best

I'm there Captain HawkFromday1, wow thank you so much I can't believe this is all happening!!!
Awesomeness
Edit for HR fans we are the best
Very happy for you, my friend. And Fromday1 is a first-class dude. You'll have an absolute blast with him, Tom, and the crew.

Reactions: Huck and pinters
Love it that you're able to join the crew Pinters! I'm eager to shake your and to thank you in person for sparking the movement.

One more thing...everyone give rivalhawks a virtual high five for buying his seat at the table. Awesome move dude. Same to the other gentleman who did the same thing (and chooses to stay quiet).

When it comes to the cesspool, I like our guys.

Love it that you're able to join the crew Pinters! I'm eager to shake your and to thank you in person for sparking the movement.

One more thing...everyone give rivalhawks a virtual high five for buying his seat at the table. Awesome move dude. Same to the other gentleman who did the same thing (and chooses to stay quiet).

When it comes to the cesspool, I like our guys.

What is it exactly that you are eager to shake??

ADVERTISEMENT