ADVERTISEMENT

Dinner for 4 w/Coach Brands at his house.SOLD $10,000k. Hawkfromday1 is WINNER of the DINNER

<<Is there an official "deadline" on Friday? If it does come down to a bidding frenzy towards the end.>>

7pm Central time

Reactions: HawkFT
Does it even matter what is on the menu? I might be to nervous to eat. Say the wrong thing and Coach Brands may do the tossing.

Not sure if any particular question would allow you to show Coach Brands your impressive blast double defense. However, if needed, I am willing submit a line of questioning that could get him fired up. Remember keep good eye contact(he loves that).

If you want keep things light he loves to talk about any and all past present and future injury questions(believe me, he will go on and on). ex..So Spencer, will he wrestle in the Ia duels? midlands? ...Big tens?? Redshirt??? Get him warmed up the the conversation then...bam

So I watched the movie "Terry" the other night, is it true that had you won 1 more world title, the movie might have been called "Tom"??

Please submit your request at least 24 hours ahead of time, I got all kinds of them

Novak - I'd probably put the bid amount on the title. I didn't even know this was an auction deal and didn't read this thread the first few times in. Just in case someone misses it. Not that I don't want the bidding to stop and win, I'd love that. However, I think the intent would be to raise more than $5k. "Dinner With Coach Tom Brands for 4 at his House - Current Bid $5k - Ends 5/12 7 PM" or something like that.

To the winner of this auction:
I don't have money, but what I do have are a particular set of skills. A set of skills that I've learned in my 22 years as a human being. I recognize my place here. I'm the funny guy. Yea I rack up the likes, but does anyone really know UndercoverHawk? I can guarantee that I'm great in any situation, I could sell ketchup popsicles to a woman in white gloves, and I would make the supper much more enjoyable. When you decide to take me as one of your 4 people you will know deep down in your heart that you made the right choice. To finish this off, you don't know what you're getting, but you know it'll be the most entertaining evening of your life. TIA
#getUCtoIC
Since the auction is coming to a close I'll just remind everyone...
#getUCtoIC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT