ADVERTISEMENT

DKSPORTINGDS/ Hoka Sale on FB

This is interesting....

Who is going to break the bad news to OP?
This reminds me of the time I thought I had a deal too good to be true. Ordered a bunch of what I thought were end of season Maui Jims. Had the same logo, website appeared legit and the sunglasses were what you would expect of an end of season discount for ~ $75 each for green/orange/red lenses. I ordered 3 pairs and then the email confirm came and noticed they had two i's in jim. mauijiim.com. The sob's got me. Was able to cancel on CC for money back but pissed that I fell for it. Love my Hokas.

• Haha
Reactions: QChawks and Moral
This is interesting....

If OP gets counterfeit Hokas they will probably somehow make him 1-2 inches shorter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: QChawks and dgordo
We're watching elder abuse happen in real time.
It’s widespread these days …
Joe Biden Falling GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: QChawks
My bride received an ad this AM from Dick’s Sporting Goods. It explained they were no longer going to sell “Hoka” shoes and therefore they were offering most of Hoka collection at $20/ pr and discounting multiple prs. Of shoes. She ordered 6 pr. and we were billed $59.63 on her CC....shipping is “free”.....so apparently NOT a scam.
( However, be aware....there is another sight is making the same buy offer on shoes but they are charging $150 /shoe shipping fee! )
We are to receive these shoes in 6 days. Included were pretty much the entire Hoka selection...men’s and women’s.
I actually took advantage of one of these for On-Clouds and it ended up being a scam. What I received was a pair of very cheaply made rubber slippers from China in a size that was more for children. Payment was via PayPall. My first attempt was with the vendor to get a refund but they kept wanting me to keep the slippers that didn't fit for a reduced price of $40... Went back and forth with them and had to file a claim with PayPal who was equally as difficult to deal with so I ended up disputing on my credit card.

Reactions: noleclone2
The best part about this is that OP fell for the most obvious scam ever and came here to eagerly post about it. Then when it's pointed out he plays the "we shall see" and "it was only $60" card. Falling for that obvious of a scam is enough on its own. But the shipping was free.
Everybody: You got scammed.

OP: we shall see!!

I had no idea that financially abusing elders was this easy.

• Haha
Reactions: Moral and QChawks
My bride received an ad this AM from Dick’s Sporting Goods. It explained they were no longer going to sell “Hoka” shoes and therefore they were offering most of Hoka collection at $20/ pr and discounting multiple prs. Of shoes. She ordered 6 pr. and we were billed $59.63 on her CC....shipping is “free”.....so apparently NOT a scam.
( However, be aware....there is another sight is making the same buy offer on shoes but they are charging $150 /shoe shipping fee! )
We are to receive these shoes in 6 days. Included were pretty much the entire Hoka selection...men’s and women’s.
Did she get a pair for her sister, too?

Everybody: You got scammed.

OP: we shall see!!

I had no idea that financially abusing elders was this easy.
Sadly it is. I deal with clients all the time that have had all their cards, checks, and bank accounts, taken away by the kids it had gotten so bad.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Hi there,

Did you notice that I sent you an email from your address? Yes, that means I have full control of your device. I am aware you watch adult content with underage teens frequently. My spyware recorded a video of you masturbating. I also got access to your address book. I am happy to share these interesting videos with your address list and social media contacts. To prevent this from happening, you need to send me 1,000 (USD) in bitcoin, or 6 pairs of new Hoka's.

MargeCarMeme.png

Boyz, I just saw another AD on Facebook and guess what, I am going to be a MYSTERY SHOPPER! SO FREAKING EXCITED.

They were only selecting 12 and I was the last one they selected. I filled out a form with all my personal information and paid $50 and they must have liked what they saw.

Last edited:
Boyz, I just saw another AD on Facebook and guess what, I am going to by a MYSTERY SHOPPER! SO FREAKING EXCITED.

They were only selecting 12 and I was the last one they selected. I filled out a form with all my personal information and paid $50 and they must have liked what they saw.

This thread is a reminder that some guys have all the luck.

You guys can stick with your shoes and mystery shopping…I have women emailing me daily…they’re crawling all over me! This one seems the best of the bunch so I’m going for it. We shall see!!

You up for a fast, blind date?

Until I get married, I want to have fun 🤗 with so many men ... When I find the right one, I will become a good wife ... But for the moment I'm here https://bit.ly./67tflgyh
I just want to have fun and have lots 😏 of sex, I really like to take it in my mouth and even in the ass, so I'm looking for a man who has the right experience. Delmira

You guys can stick with your shoes and mystery shopping…I have women emailing me daily…they’re crawling all over me! This one seems the best of the bunch so I’m going for it. We shall see!!

You up for a fast, blind date?

Until I get married, I want to have fun 🤗 with so many men ... When I find the right one, I will become a good wife ... But for the moment I'm here https://bit.ly./67tflgyh
I just want to have fun and have lots 😏 of sex, I really like to take it in my mouth and even in the ass, so I'm looking for a man who has the right experience. Delmira

Amatuer move to post the link. I'm swooping in for the steal.

For what?
My thought is it might well be a “scam” but for $60 they’re doing a lot of work.
Again…we shall see.
If they cast a wide net spamming millions and millions of Facebook users and they catch 1,000 fish, that’s a $60,000 payday for clicking a few buttons.

Reactions: Moral
This reminds me of the time I thought I had a deal too good to be true. Ordered a bunch of what I thought were end of season Maui Jims. Had the same logo, website appeared legit and the sunglasses were what you would expect of an end of season discount for ~ $75 each for green/orange/red lenses. I ordered 3 pairs and then the email confirm came and noticed they had two i's in jim. mauijiim.com. The sob's got me. Was able to cancel on CC for money back but pissed that I fell for it. Love my Hokas.
I was happy with my Maui Jism order.

Naw…. Right now I’m “Hoka’d” out…you know what model of Hoka’s Vijay is wearing on the golf course?
Making sure you saw this OP:

If you have fallen victim to the Heerful.com HOKA Summer Clearance scam or any similar fraudulent activity, take the following steps:

1. Contact your bank or credit card company: Report the fraudulent transaction and request a chargeback if possible.
  2. Monitor your financial accounts: Keep a close eye on your accounts for any unauthorized activity.
  3. Change passwords: If you shared any passwords with the scam website, change them immediately to prevent further unauthorized access.
  4. File a complaint: Report the scam to your local authorities, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT