ADVERTISEMENT

DKSPORTINGDS/ Hoka Sale on FB

Making sure you saw this OP:

If you have fallen victim to the Heerful.com HOKA Summer Clearance scam or any similar fraudulent activity, take the following steps:

1. Contact your bank or credit card company: Report the fraudulent transaction and request a chargeback if possible.
  2. Monitor your financial accounts: Keep a close eye on your accounts for any unauthorized activity.
  3. Change passwords: If you shared any passwords with the scam website, change them immediately to prevent further unauthorized access.
  4. File a complaint: Report the scam to your local authorities, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).
Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

Reactions: Moral
Making sure you saw this OP:

If you have fallen victim to the Heerful.com HOKA Summer Clearance scam or any similar fraudulent activity, take the following steps:

1. Contact your bank or credit card company: Report the fraudulent transaction and request a chargeback if possible.
  2. Monitor your financial accounts: Keep a close eye on your accounts for any unauthorized activity.
  3. Change passwords: If you shared any passwords with the scam website, change them immediately to prevent further unauthorized access.
  4. File a complaint: Report the scam to your local authorities, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), and the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).
We used the “DKSPORTS” address…FYI, it was listed on our FB page again Tuesday… their was listed Monday that offered the same “prices” but shipping was about $150/ shoe…..

I feel bad for the OP but if I were you, I would contact the BBB and your state attorney general's office. They usually have a consumer product's division which monitors and brings these scams down so that old folks and those who are gullible don't get screwed. The way the scam works is that the fraudulent product is in China but it obviously isn't the product you think you are getting. You are going to receive something that is perhaps similar, if you are lucky, or nothing at all. For example, they used to advertise 1000 dollar WW2 leather jackets for $30 dollars. Umm no. The reason why your cc transaction isn't flagged is because they have a strawman (also Chinese) who is state side, usually in California. He/she has a shell company that is US based so the cc company flags it as a domestic transaction. Once the transaction has gone through, the money is repatriated to China. Here's the latest scam (and no this isn't real so don't tell me I didn't warn you).

Reactions: Tenacious E
So I don’t want to read this whole thing to find out the final outcome. How did the shoes fit?

So I don’t want to read this whole thing to find out the final outcome. How did the shoes fit?
Jeeeeebus Jones…I revealed the “Hoka” outcome here a few weeks ago…..No shoes….but a strange “pick up” point story….I cancelled…However the 2 pr. Of Hoyas I do possess fit fine. Great shoe for an old, sore foot.

Jeeeeebus Jones…I revealed the “Hoka” outcome here a few weeks ago…..No shoes….but a strange “pick up” point story….I cancelled…However the 2 pr. Of Hoyas I do possess fit fine. Great shoe for an old, sore foot.
If you're looking for a better priced Hoka alternative, I picked up a pair of Skecher Max Cushioning Premier-Athletic Workout Running shoes for $70 (normally $95) off of Amazon. They feel every bit as good underfoot as the Hokas I've been buying at twice the price.

If you're looking for a better priced Hoka alternative, I picked up a pair of Skecher Max Cushioning Premier-Athletic Workout Running shoes for $70 (normally $95) off of Amazon. They feel every bit as good underfoot as the Hokas I've been buying at twice the price.
I avoid “sketcher” brand shoes……They make a good product but they steal everyone else’s ideas, and rebuild “originals” with cheaper product…..They are popular as hell, I know…..they just wont ever find a home on my foot, as long as I have a choice. The one shoe they make that really tempts me though is the one that “slips on” without the need of a shoe horn…..

PSA - I got an email today that popular Hoka styles are selling out quickly and I must act now to get my pick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT