ADVERTISEMENT

Do the American people deserve to know why a Parkinson’s doctor has visited the White House 8 times?

Joe is done! I honestly didn't think Trump had a chance but my how the tide has turned since recent debate. I think some here are still shell shocked... will you be able to admit defeat in November?

When we get to know who collected all the Adderall and opioid pills from 2016-2020, we can divulge info about Parkinson's docs.

Reactions: Tom Paris
So, the Haitian lesbian who is the "voice" of the administration had the truth right in front of her and chose to lie and obfuscate instead?
She an actor, dude. She’s been practicing Obama’s speaking style and that’s a good one to practice. Obama wasn’t acting and wasn’t superficial so he could handle a follow-up question. She’s an actor and there’s nothing behind the mask. She’s a puppet and a professional liar.

Reactions: Speedway1
Bro: facts don’t matter to you. It’s been clear from your posting history.

Continue to dabble in your conspiracy theories and alt universe shit. It’s clearly serving you well.
What facts? Again your Team Blue service is appreciated by the Biden Team but if the doctor was visiting for the proposed bill why not just say that in the presser today?

So The NY Times and Ed Okeefe of CBS are conspiracy nuts too? Man being blinded by political ideology has to be awful.

What facts? Again your Team Blue service is appreciated by the Biden Team but if the doctor was visiting for the proposed bill why not just say that in the presser today?

So The NY Times and Ed Okeefe of CBS are conspiracy nuts too? Man being blinded by political ideology has to be awful.
Whatever makes you feel better about voting for a rapist felon.

I don’t think if it came out that he had Parkinson’s it would matter anyway. If you’ve been paying just slight attention for the last three years and don’t think he’s falling apart rapidly, then that news wouldn’t matter a bit.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
That solves it. Biden is good to go. Again KGP could have said as much today. This wasnt Fox News or Alex Jones asking. This was left of center traditional media outlets asking basic questions and she couldn’t answer it.

Glad this letter puts it all to rest for you though.

No doctor was EVER listed on Trump’s visitor list, so we don’t have any idea who came to see him or why. Strange.

That solves it. Biden is good to go. Again KGP could have said as much today. This wasnt Fox News or Alex Jones asking. This was left of center traditional media outlets asking basic questions and she couldn’t answer it.

Oh Good God. You fell for more Republican lying bullshit. Don’t put it on anyone but yourself for being played like a sucker.

Reactions: Torg and fsu1jreed
Ya know it ain't Parkinson's right? The neurologist on cnn agrees with me. This is a common symptom and/or co-morbidity in many dementia.

You posted misinformation. This isn’t about me, Coff.

Reactions: Joes Place

Do you believe Trump was 200 pounds or whatever his doctor claimed he was?

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT