ADVERTISEMENT

Do the Dems stick with Kamala until November?

?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • We will know more after the DNC.

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
"18 year olds are stupid"

"Covid killed 220 million americans"

"Border czar"

" 2 for 1 for whites but we need to.keep them black prisoners working".
Oh dear, these are much worse than:

"Grab em by the pussy"

"Nobody has ever seen anything like we’re witnessing right now. It’s poisoning the blood of our country."

"I love this guy. He says, ‘You’re not gonna be a dictator, are you?’ I say, ‘No, no, no – other than day one.’ We’re closing the border. And we’re drilling, drilling, drilling. After that I’m not a dictator, OK?"

"If I happen to be president and I see somebody who’s doing well and beating me very badly, I say go down and indict them, mostly they would be out of business. They’d be out. They’d be out of the election."

"He is a Soros-backed animal who just doesn’t care about right or wrong." (in reference to Alvin Bragg)

"And I swear and I’ve never done that … I have no idea who the hell – she’s a whack job." (In reference to the woman he was found liable of sexually assaulting)

"Even the opponents sometimes say he did very well … but we’ve been waging an all-out war on American democracy."

Oh plus he's a rapist who likes to bang 13 year olds. How's that for a past.

So for the record, rape and pedophilia are totally fine to have in your past as a candidate for president?
Those happened? Where? Rape? Pedophilia? Where?

Or, those are fringe talking points the MSM hasn't corrected while they are busying making sure the word czar is used appropriately?

I don't think she's a serious person. I wonder if she's just mailing it in because she knows she's losing. She keeps talking about project 2025 which is really lazy. Not doing her homework... If she did she would know 2025 is nothing Trump would be into. Or maybe she don't care because she knows she's losing.

Reactions: seminoleed
Those happened? Where? Rape? Pedophilia? Where?

Or, those are fringe talking points the MSM hasn't corrected while they are busying making sure the word czar is used appropriately?
He raped Ivana Trump and sexually assaulted over 20 women. He banged 13 year olds on Epstein Island.

bUt kAmAla wAs bOrDeR cZaR!!!!!!!!

Amazing stuff. "They've got nothing on trump!" Well, except felony convictions, sexual assault liabilities and huge fines, named in Epstein files 100's of times (I'm sure he was just visiting for dinner), his nephew says he used the N word often and he said disabled people should be allowed to die. And his son in law walked away with $2B from the Saudis and most of the people in his admin went to prison. Nothing to see here!

The drilling down into Kamala's past hasn't been even completed yet,... I suspect her file is thickening as we speak.

The entire nation doesn't care about anything except mainly the economy. And border security and foreign policy. Trump clearly has the upper hand on all of these issues.

She just raised $125 million in a couple days. She's going to be out of sorts if she doesn't get to run.

I don't think she's a serious person. I wonder if she's just mailing it in because she knows she's losing. She keeps talking about project 2025 which is really lazy. Not doing her homework... If she did she would know 2025 is nothing Trump would be into. Or maybe she don't care because she knows she's losing.
She isn’t losing.

Oh dear, these are much worse than:

"Grab em by the pussy"

"Nobody has ever seen anything like we’re witnessing right now. It’s poisoning the blood of our country."

"I love this guy. He says, ‘You’re not gonna be a dictator, are you?’ I say, ‘No, no, no – other than day one.’ We’re closing the border. And we’re drilling, drilling, drilling. After that I’m not a dictator, OK?"

"If I happen to be president and I see somebody who’s doing well and beating me very badly, I say go down and indict them, mostly they would be out of business. They’d be out. They’d be out of the election."

"He is a Soros-backed animal who just doesn’t care about right or wrong." (in reference to Alvin Bragg)

"And I swear and I’ve never done that … I have no idea who the hell – she’s a whack job." (In reference to the woman he was found liable of sexually assaulting)

"Even the opponents sometimes say he did very well … but we’ve been waging an all-out war on American democracy."

Oh plus he's a rapist who likes to bang 13 year olds. How's that for a past.
The thing is, Trump is seemingly the only politician that is impervious to these major F up statements.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT